Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 8264
-
12-01-22 22:27 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 35From her pictures on TNA I suspect she dances at Kittens. Head down there and find out and let us know.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 20:41 #4483Regular Member

Posts: 22Lola at Sugars
Lots of chatter re: Lola over on the baristas thread, but I'm curious what type of experience one might be able to curate when visiting her at the club? Clearly a YMMV thing, but I'm interested in seeing what msg be possible? She's freaking gorgeous and has a Rockin body. TIA!
-
12-01-22 18:20 #4482Senior Member

Posts: 52Florida woman
Any intel on Tna Florida woman? Pawg from the other site that caught my eye. Does she dance locally?
-
11-29-22 21:53 #4481Regular Member

Posts: 2Kittens this afternoon
What a Unique experience. I will definitely have to consider visiting during the day again.
-
11-29-22 00:10 #4480Senior Member

Posts: 444Anya
I saw her too on Thanksgiving. No BJ. She went from sensual HJ to a CFS.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 16:38 #4479I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Holy Moly! You lucky guy. She must like your Wang.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 11:41 #4478Senior Member

Posts: 256Anya
Spent Thanksgiving afternoon with Anya. Started with kisses on the check that quickly centered on the lips. Wow!! Known her a long time but never felt her soft kisses before. Then a little tongue. Pulled my cock out and stroked it a bit. I pulled my pants down to my ankles and sat down while she dropped to her knees. Gave me a slow but great BJ. Was wanting to bang her but the sucking felt to good and just finished with that. I left completely drained.
-
11-23-22 17:08 #4477Senior Member

Posts: 984Faith Pandoras
I just left Pandoras. Had a great time with Faith in the VIP.
Bend her over a table and pull her hair a little. She gets into it.
-
11-23-22 16:23 #4476I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She good time. I go see her but she was busy. So I go to back with Unique. She suck it out of me and swallow. 3 for 100. I only last 2 songs. Hahaha. I cum fast she so good.
Originally Posted by ShunQuintonRum
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 16:18 #4475I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Go to Pandora. See Monse or Luna. Ho to back sit down and take your Wang out. They take care of you. Good time.
Originally Posted by LayPipe69
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 16:17 #4474I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She good time. She make you wear condom tho. She like big dick but she will still sit on my little Wang. No problem.
Originally Posted by Tecate15
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 16:16 #4473I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Monse always good time. She makes my Wang happy. She no need otc. She most popular girl. To many crazy people out there. Club safe.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 16:14 #4472I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Jayde insta says she working today at 4 pm. Anyone fuck her yet or is she just a tease to my Wang.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 16:56 #4471Senior Member

Posts: 159One of my OG favs then baby time. Will check her out again next rendezvous.
Originally Posted by Tecate15
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 06:54 #4470Senior Member

Posts: 198Half a year ago standard 40 dollar dances was only touching boobs with hands. She hinted of more possibilities in the private rooms if she's comfortable with you but priced at well over 600 with no guarantees.
Originally Posted by NwSoundGuy
[View Original Post]
But who knows, maybe menus open up and prices drop when strapped for cash during the holidays.









Reply With Quote






