Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 12754
-
12-02-22 01:15 #10444Senior Member

Posts: 135She's great. Does not do FS anymore, which was disappointing when I saw her last because the previous time FS was available and tons of fun. Alas I still enjoyed the 2nd visit with BBJCIM after massage.
Originally Posted by LudwigVan
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 21:30 #10443Senior Member

Posts: 660Look under old posts
Some don't show up in Orlando same day so fake I'm sure.
Originally Posted by BKoobs
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 19:58 #10442Senior Member

Posts: 343Any info on her?
-
12-01-22 18:35 #10441Senior Member

Posts: 66Ramona
Changes her name every few months, looks like the pics in person and is an attractive MILF, the good stops there. Extremely mediocre bbj she was barely on the tip and definitely not GFE. Wouldn't allow pounding in missionary (kept her hand on my waist), kitty was okay. She gives you the feeling that she only wants the pay and you to finish quick. I'm very young tall and would say handsome compared to most the gentlemen I've seen in the years partaking in this hobby, so I've never needed to see the younger providers as it really isn't that difficult in everyday life, I only come out to play when I'm itching for a MILF pounding. This MILF was not it however. I recommend Jodie in Deltona. Real freak that'll let you crash her in.
Originally Posted by Moonshine910
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 18:09 #10440Senior Member

Posts: 190Chasity
Gents,
Coming into town next week and doing a little research, does anyone have experience with Chasity?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3262551
Moon.
-
11-30-22 08:22 #10439Senior Member

Posts: 1126Had a similar experience. Doesn't like her small tits played with. I was there 8 minutes and rushed to finish. A hard no repeat for me.
Originally Posted by BetterLearnIt
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 19:35 #10438Senior Member

Posts: 634Altamonte Latinas
I'm really over these fake ass ads. This is the 2nd time I try them out and again someone not even close to the person on the ad opens up. Believe me gents I know the exact person will not open the door, I'm expecting a body type that closely resembles the ad. This time was Lola and she was not even close, not ugly but not worth paying what they want. Obviously I left. If someone has found one that resembles the ad, let us know.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/101602725#.
-
11-29-22 08:47 #10437Senior Member

Posts: 215Anyone partake
Anyone partake in this little lady pics are great but deposit is a no, I'm sure I could get her to budge if she's real but if it's just a deposit scam like most are I'd like to know.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...n/790348893872
Thanks for info.
Have fun and play safe boys.
Porkchopp.
-
11-26-22 14:32 #10436Senior Member

Posts: 131Busty Eve
You can try Busty Eve, I've seen her once and it was good. She's chill and friendly, great incall, your choice of ending. The pics in this ad are up to date: https://tryst.link/massage/bustyeve.
Originally Posted by Envelope57
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 13:57 #10435Senior Member

Posts: 44Altamonte Latina
Anyone have any info on this one. So hard to find a decent Latina in Altamonte.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5614680487/1
-
11-26-22 11:50 #10434Senior Member

Posts: 59Molly
YMMV, but not GFE with me. I'm pretty sure though she'd open up more if you opened your wallet. I opted for minimum qv which is all covered. I'd see her again in a pinch because she is sexy but generally I get more bang for my buck elsewhere. Also, she has no qualms taking hits from a pipe while your there. Doesn't even bother hiding in the bathroom. Try Katie or Alex for a better experience.
Originally Posted by Falcon9
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 06:58 #10433Senior Member

Posts: 378Never seen her, but ask for an updated photo, these are at the least 2 yrs old.
Originally Posted by Envelope57
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 15:11 #10432Senior Member

Posts: 1172Stacy
Does anyone want to TOFTT on this one LOL? I have been wanting to see her for a while now and she's finally back in Orlando. But damn she wants $500 for the hour. It's out of my price range and the most I could get her down to was $450 for a half. That's a lot of cash but I'm sure mongers are paying because she won't budge. It would suck to have a shitty dream for that kind of cash. If anyone has heard or seen any reviews on her let me know. Thanks!
https://tryst.link/escort/starrbaby
-
11-23-22 08:01 #10431Senior Member

Posts: 460Ally
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...y-rubs/2143701
Looking for a close my eyes, good massage, relaxation and no frustration.
Has anyone participated with Ally.
TY.
-
11-22-22 23:28 #10430Senior Member

Posts: 28Molly
Hey yall, I'm visiting the area next week, any details on this one? Ad says shMolly, guessing Molly.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...340/2153724558











Reply With Quote






