Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 30806
-
12-02-22 07:04 #20666Senior Member

Posts: 39Scammer or real?
Does anyone know if this one is real?? I would appreciate any feedback. She advertised in GSO as well.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-24-7/51990915
-
12-02-22 02:08 #20665Senior Member

Posts: 329Brittany and Amber 2 Girl
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-show/52107934
Had these two to my hotel. Pics are not them but they did send some. One older woman running the show and a younger girl following along. The young one has a nice body and is attractive, but she's quiet and just doing what the other girl says.
There was a supposed misunderstanding about the donation. She said 200/ H. I said for both? She said yes. She gets there and says 200 each. I said ok sorry. I guess you can go. She says "no no, we will stay". I went along. That was a mistake.
Session lacked engagement and ended abruptly well before the hour mark. I never finished. They just got up and got dressed. Overall it was disappointing. The younger girl by herself could be interesting but she lacked enthusiasm.
Good luck out there.
-
12-01-22 18:20 #20664Senior Member

Posts: 312Bks
Site isn't pulling up for me.
Originally Posted by Ncman2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 15:09 #20663Senior Member

Posts: 52They were up this week
They may be down for the day. I saw a couple touring in Northern virginia.
Originally Posted by Ncman2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 09:52 #20662Senior Member

Posts: 48BKS Close up shop?
Did BKS finally close up shop? I closed my account with them earlier this year as I saw the messages around them wrapping up the show due to low numbers. Back in NC for some work stuff and wanted to check out the site but offline. Did they finally close down or just website is down today?
-
11-30-22 23:25 #20661Senior Member

Posts: 49This might be outdated info or not accurate for NC but when I saw her it was 200 hhr (I think hr was 300).
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 21:50 #20660Senior Member

Posts: 226What's the damage.
Originally Posted by OldManJ
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 10:38 #20659Senior Member

Posts: 49I saw Kristie a few years ago in NY. She travels and spends more time in NY there anywhere else I think. Also visits NC fairly frequently. Nice girl but as you said she has a lot of rules and isn't sensual in any way. But the positives are she's a cute, thin white girl with no demons (very into weed though) who gives a nice BBBJ with full eye contact. Don't think she posts a lot during visits anywhere as she has a lot of regulars, at least in NY she did.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 09:43 #20658Senior Member

Posts: 1711YMMV but overall pretty nice
Saw this one recently. A different kind of experience. She's very well spoken, clean and nice. She's businesslike in all things from beginning to end, almost sterile in personality and the deed. Yet, like I say, YMMV because she gives an outstanding BBBJ. No DATY, no mouth on tits or body really, which I find normally too sterile to enjoy, but that BBBJ won the day. In fact, after some nice mish and doggie with one knee up on the bed for a beautiful view, we returned to BBBJ and finished that way. No CIM of course. Nice girl. Was odd since she was surprised I hadn't seen her before since she's been in this area for a long time, she said. Yet I've never seen her post before.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-days/52088795
Also, I'm curious about the Latinas advertising here: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-lady/52026672.
Also pretty certain this one is real but her screening was too much: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...egada/52076332.
-
11-30-22 09:33 #20657Senior Member

Posts: 125The ad on that link doesn't match what you described. Are you sure you're talking about the right person / ad?
Originally Posted by SlHoward
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 01:41 #20656Senior Member

Posts: 38Lara
Has anyone heard from Lara? She went home to Ukraine, but never stays long. I've been seeing her every time she comes to Raleigh. But she hasn't responded in over five weeks. Last time she talked about Russia bombing the area she visits. It makes one wonder.
-
11-29-22 21:56 #20655Senior Member

Posts: 51review provided
Post #20621, the one just before yours, provide some info you might find helpful.
Originally Posted by Thinredline
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 16:38 #20654Senior Member

Posts: 409Taylor
Just curious if anyone has seen Taylor since she's back posting. She was once one of my favorites but really started going down hill and getting GPS.
-
11-29-22 14:26 #20653Senior Member

Posts: 102Anyone recognize this one?
-
11-29-22 13:54 #20652Regular Member

Posts: 16No Hats
This girl. I arrive. Paid 8.starts the BBBJ. Goes to hop on top with no hat. I'm like nope. Says she doesn't have any! Well she should say that while I'm on the way. Terrible motel on CapBlvd. And she is not 115 lbs. Maybe 150 and nothing to look at. Fished with the BBBJ, CIM not welcomed. Not recommend.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/232125697408











Reply With Quote





