Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 1177 1677 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20672

    BKS Close up shop?

    Did BKS finally close up shop? I closed my account with them earlier this year as I saw the messages around them wrapping up the show due to low numbers. Back in NC for some work stuff and wanted to check out the site but offline. Did they finally close down or just website is down today?

  2. #20671
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage.
    This might be outdated info or not accurate for NC but when I saw her it was 200 hhr (I think hr was 300).

  3. #20670
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManJ  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kristie a few years ago in NY. She travels and spends more time in NY there anywhere else I think. Also visits NC fairly frequently. Nice girl but as you said she has a lot of rules and isn't sensual in any way. But the positives are she's a cute, thin white girl with no demons (very into weed though) who gives a nice BBBJ with full eye contact. Don't think she posts a lot during visits anywhere as she has a lot of regulars, at least in NY she did.
    What's the damage.

  4. #20669
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one recently. A different kind of experience. She's very well spoken, clean and nice. She's businesslike in all things from beginning to end, almost sterile in personality and the deed. Yet, like I say, YMMV because she gives an outstanding BBBJ. No DATY, no mouth on tits or body really, which I find normally too sterile to enjoy, but that BBBJ won the day. In fact, after some nice mish and doggie with one knee up on the bed for a beautiful view, we returned to BBBJ and finished that way. No CIM of course. Nice girl. Was odd since she was surprised I hadn't seen her before since she's been in this area for a long time, she said. Yet I've never seen her post before.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-days/52088795
    I saw Kristie a few years ago in NY. She travels and spends more time in NY there anywhere else I think. Also visits NC fairly frequently. Nice girl but as you said she has a lot of rules and isn't sensual in any way. But the positives are she's a cute, thin white girl with no demons (very into weed though) who gives a nice BBBJ with full eye contact. Don't think she posts a lot during visits anywhere as she has a lot of regulars, at least in NY she did.

  5. #20668

    YMMV but overall pretty nice

    Saw this one recently. A different kind of experience. She's very well spoken, clean and nice. She's businesslike in all things from beginning to end, almost sterile in personality and the deed. Yet, like I say, YMMV because she gives an outstanding BBBJ. No DATY, no mouth on tits or body really, which I find normally too sterile to enjoy, but that BBBJ won the day. In fact, after some nice mish and doggie with one knee up on the bed for a beautiful view, we returned to BBBJ and finished that way. No CIM of course. Nice girl. Was odd since she was surprised I hadn't seen her before since she's been in this area for a long time, she said. Yet I've never seen her post before.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-days/52088795

    Also, I'm curious about the Latinas advertising here: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-lady/52026672.

    Also pretty certain this one is real but her screening was too much: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...egada/52076332.

  6. #20667
    Quote Originally Posted by SlHoward  [View Original Post]
    I've visited this one on Sunday. She closely resembled the photo in the link provided. I was absolutely amazed when I walked in the door how freaking hot she was. Q. V. Was 120. She spoke know English. But I wasn't there to talk anyway. Quick response to my text, waited in the parking lot about five minutes which was no problem. CBJ, followed by mish. Very vocal response during mish. Her hair was long and blonde, but it almost looked like extensions or a weave. Beautiful, tall, maybe 26.
    The ad on that link doesn't match what you described. Are you sure you're talking about the right person / ad?

  7. #20666

    Lara

    Has anyone heard from Lara? She went home to Ukraine, but never stays long. I've been seeing her every time she comes to Raleigh. But she hasn't responded in over five weeks. Last time she talked about Russia bombing the area she visits. It makes one wonder.

  8. #20665

    review provided

    Post #20621, the one just before yours, provide some info you might find helpful.

  9. #20664

    Taylor

    Just curious if anyone has seen Taylor since she's back posting. She was once one of my favorites but really started going down hill and getting GPS.

  10. #20663

  11. #20662

    No Hats

    This girl. I arrive. Paid 8.starts the BBBJ. Goes to hop on top with no hat. I'm like nope. Says she doesn't have any! Well she should say that while I'm on the way. Terrible motel on CapBlvd. And she is not 115 lbs. Maybe 150 and nothing to look at. Fished with the BBBJ, CIM not welcomed. Not recommend.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/232125697408

  12. #20661

    Hot Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...1/069059758711

    Sorry to ask but anyone have any information about this one advertising on STG?.
    I've visited this one on Sunday. She closely resembled the photo in the link provided. I was absolutely amazed when I walked in the door how freaking hot she was. Q. V. Was 120. She spoke know English. But I wasn't there to talk anyway. Quick response to my text, waited in the parking lot about five minutes which was no problem. CBJ, followed by mish. Very vocal response during mish. Her hair was long and blonde, but it almost looked like extensions or a weave. Beautiful, tall, maybe 26.

  13. #20660

    Sami

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    She was one of those who always kept her demons from interfering with her service, but I'm afraid that the slippery downhill slope is here. She has aged 10 years in the two years that she's been away. More significantly, there are reports on the Wilmington forum of her being obviously impaired during visits and that bareback is readily available now. I haven't found recent mugshots, but there are also reports that she continues to stay acquainted with the judicial system wherever she goes. Sami is one that you want to make your girlfriend, and you root for her to actually make a clean break from the game, but it never happened. I hope every session is a home run, just proceed with caution and be alert during comms or upon arrival (before handing over the $$ With her rates being double what they were previously, I'm anxious to see consistent rave reviews before reacquainting myself.
    I have to chime in. I used to Sexy Stacy I'm Wilmington and in Raleigh. They were roommates. Sami looked really good and one time we were talking about a threesome. When Stacy wasn't around Sami said she fucks without rubbers so be careful. I do BBBJ but never BBFS. She took a hard stance on No BBFS and I never got the threesome because they had a falling out that week. From what I gather they are both on heavy drugs but hide it well. If Sami is offering bare now it shows a lot has changed. Stacy used to tell me not to fuck Sami because she has a big loose pussy from getting gangbanged by bikers. Idk they both back stabbed a lot. It was weird. They seemed to always be fighting.

  14. #20659

    Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer8  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on Quinn? All searches came up with Harley Quinn (a different provider).

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/052868655631
    Best to ask Richmond Virginia group where she is originally from. Heard covered everything and for me too much for the donation. Ymmmv.

  15. #20658

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by GCarl  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/963973607447

    Anyone with any info on this girl? First posting I've seen on STG in Zebulon that wasn't the "GILF" that I have absolutely no interest in visiting. I reached out through text but never received a response.
    Everybody should recognize those pics. Was last in Raleigh at a apartment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape