Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 405 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 455 505 905 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11890

    Horny as Hell

    "Open minded and Horny as hell".

    This gal looks familiar. What the 411 on her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/48660963
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6039.JPG‎   IMG_6041.JPG‎  

  2. #11889

    Anyone taken the plunge?

    Looks great, but curious if anyone has samples thus far:

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/234029858825

  3. #11888
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTg  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times the first time she made me real nervous but after that she got a little more chill every time LOL I guess she just has to get to know you better and you have to think sometimes they are stressed about new people to.
    I saw her for the first time a couple weeks ago and she was fine. I was more nervous than she was. I'll definitely be seeing her again.

  4. #11887

    Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvsboobs  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Rae to setup a second visit. We agreed on a time for the following day. Text her 1/2 hour before scheduled time, no reply. Text again at scheduled time.

    No response reply. Text again 1/2 hour after and no reply. Guess she's not as reliable as we think.

    Luvsboobs.
    She is pretty reliable but still has her moments she was an 1 1/2 late for me once too.

  5. #11886

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Good for you. This ***** is fucking crazy from my experience. Tried to set something up with her one and she wasted my time. "I feel uncomfortable seeing you now" she's smart to not give out her actual location. All it takes is the wrong person to fuck with. Goes for all the ****** that like to ghost.
    I've seen her several times the first time she made me real nervous but after that she got a little more chill every time LOL I guess she just has to get to know you better and you have to think sometimes they are stressed about new people to.

  6. #11885

    Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvsboobs  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Rae to setup a second visit. We agreed on a time for the following day. Text her 1/2 hour before scheduled time, no reply. Text again at scheduled time.

    No response reply. Text again 1/2 hour after and no reply. Guess she's not as reliable as we think.

    Luvsboobs.
    I have found with most of these gals it is best to set up appointment the day of, including Rae.

  7. #11884

    Rae

    Contacted Rae to setup a second visit. We agreed on a time for the following day. Text her 1/2 hour before scheduled time, no reply. Text again at scheduled time.

    No response reply. Text again 1/2 hour after and no reply. Guess she's not as reliable as we think.

    Luvsboobs.

  8. #11883

    Quick, cheap car BBBJ

    Anyone got a good, reliable girl that will do a qv car BBBJ for cheap? Preferably on the south side of town.

  9. #11882

    This Arianna?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested in a link as well. Thanks.
    https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com...-/990490710725

  10. #11881

    Cleo

    Hey Lexington! I spend most of my time in Louisville but saw Cleo in bowling Green in the past. Is she still active and if so where is she advertising? Thanks in advance! RD.

  11. #11880

    Mia

    She use to dance in the clubs here in Lex.

    Started in Camelot and latest was at Divas.

    Great breast and bbj is nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]

  12. #11879

    Arianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo72  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Arianna it was great wasn't a clock watcher at all. Started with bbj then went to laying off the edge of the bed was great good grip and really got into it. Pics are definitely her sexy little spinner great ass and tits.
    I would be interested in a link as well. Thanks.

  13. #11878

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back and she was okay. Her face is rough but her body is still tight. Given the current lack of talent I would recommend her for a qv or hhr if you were getting desperate.

  14. #11877

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Good for you. This ***** is fucking crazy from my experience. Tried to set something up with her one and she wasted my time. "I feel uncomfortable seeing you now" she's smart to not give out her actual location. All it takes is the wrong person to fuck with. Goes for all the ****** that like to ghost.
    Sorry to hear your experience. She is bit paranoid at first but pretty chill afterwards. Had fun dreams with her. Maybe I got lucky, who knows.

  15. #11876

    Arianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo72  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Arianna it was great wasn't a clock watcher at all. Started with bbj then went to laying off the edge of the bed was great good grip and really got into it. Pics are definitely her sexy little spinner great ass and tits.
    Is this the one in Richmond, link would also help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape