Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 13264
-
12-02-22 09:45 #11224Regular Member

Posts: 23Golden Advice
This is all sound advice. Appreciate it fellas.
Originally Posted by LibraFrank123
[View Original Post]
Onto the next one I guess, or down the street to the local AMP.
If I one day catch that fabled unicorn, I'll definitely share on the board!
TJ.
-
12-01-22 17:03 #11223Senior Member

Posts: 41Verification
I have had exactly same concerns Jim and have the phone that can't FT.
One provider told me she would accept a reference from a different provider.
And said they don't need any qualifications, just a ad on a site, like euro or Tryst.
Does this make sense guys?
If you create a fake Linkden, wouldn't we need a bunch of friends and a pic?
If that's the case, maybe we should all do it and join each others, haha.
Originally Posted by EarlSandwich
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 12:27 #11222Senior Member

Posts: 193Li
Create a fake linkedin. I don't give them anything that can connect me IRL. Not worth it.
Originally Posted by TopJim
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 10:15 #11221Regular Member

Posts: 23Thanks Vintage,
Originally Posted by Vintage68
[View Original Post]
I don't do deposits, never have. Maybe I'm missing out on some potentially good tail because of it. I also know enough not to donate upfront either.
She didn't ask for dough, thankfully.
Hobby phone doesn't have Facetime, might be time for an upgrade!
I was a little worried my uncle was catfishing me, but also the dude thing you mentioned is a current problem.
TJ.
-
11-30-22 20:03 #11220Senior Member

Posts: 225See if she will FaceTime with you, make sure it's not a dude or cop. Whatever you do don't send any money, not even a small amount.
Originally Posted by TopJim
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 17:48 #11219Regular Member

Posts: 23Need Verification Advice
Been talking to a massage chic who popped up on STG, wants to verify I'm cool and don't take after my annoying uncle by checking out my LI profile.
Told her I'd send a link, but haven't yet. I'm sketched out by the whole thing TBH. I don't use my real name and would hate to have my info in the hands of a provider who might use it against me.
Can never be too cautious, and don't like sending photos either, selfies or I'd.
Thoughts anyone?
-
11-30-22 13:03 #11218Senior Member

Posts: 516Sedokova
Exactly the same as Mattis, I sent a text Monday morning introducing myself, said that I'd like to see both of them for an hour Wednesday morning, got a text back almost right away with menu and pricing, address, ect. We texted back and forth a bit, I said that 11 am would work best for me but I was flexible, never heard from her (them) again. Pretty bizarre really. I'm assuming if they respond they are looking for right there and then and don't want to pre-schedule, I've run into that before.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
AMP.
-
11-28-22 14:28 #11217Regular Member

Posts: 1Medford / Malden
Any reports on credible providers in this area?
-
11-23-22 13:09 #11216Senior Member

Posts: 72Thai Massage by Mary in Summerville
Has anyone been there before? Is it worth a visit?
-
11-23-22 05:50 #11215Senior Member

Posts: 3853They are ghosts, could not get appointment with them. No response, slow response or responds initially and disappears afterwards.
Originally Posted by TheMongerMash
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 22:49 #11214Senior Member

Posts: 354Carli / Bruna
Saw Carli today from her Woburn office building. She is reviewed here before. I have the same good experience as described her before. Chubby Brazilian body. Massage is really good if you are into it. Finished by regular HJ. She massage with fully cloth on, doesn't talk much while rubbing body. Overall no complain but will repeat when need real massage.
-
11-22-22 19:37 #11213Regular Member

Posts: 9Sedokova
Sedokova and her friend are great. Completely in synch on the 4 hands massage. Have seen her for years and her friend is a Spanish MILF, extremely hot and friendly. Add-ons are easily laid out once you're there, as described in the ad. Please treat both ladies right and be discreet, specifically following directions given as it's a condo complex and you will enjoy.
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 13:34 #11212Senior Member

Posts: 279Name Changed
She keeps on changing her name. Seen her couple of times. Good full nude massage with her climbing on top. Had first visit was CBJ and CFS. She has a full Bush down there not very appealing.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
Second visit was BBBJ.
-
11-17-22 22:16 #11211Senior Member

Posts: 3853She looks all business. Nice features. But, too bad for the price and experience. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by TreezMoney
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 19:56 #11210Senior Member

Posts: 84Arorah?
Had a great couple of experiences. Still the same? Have read about extras in reviews, but I got no hint of that.











Reply With Quote




