Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 619 of 2024 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 669 719 1119 1619 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 30350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21080

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    The Brazilians prefer men who are older, tall, fit, ruggedly handsome and enjoy eating pussy and ass.

    Clear your mailbox.
    Mailbox cleared, well I'm 52 and possess most of those qualities.

  2. #21079
    I thought the only qualification they needed was $$ and lots of it?

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    The Brazilians prefer men who are older, tall, fit, ruggedly handsome and enjoy eating pussy and ass.

    Clear your mailbox.

  3. #21078

    Brazilian contact list

    The Brazilians prefer men who are older, tall, fit, ruggedly handsome and enjoy eating pussy and ass.

    Clear your mailbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatDog  [View Original Post]
    How do you get on the texting list? I'd love to see some thicker Brazilians when they come, do the post on Adultsearch? School me please LOL.

  4. #21077

    Carowinds

    Quote Originally Posted by Punish  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/200202048495

    I always see her post but haven't pulled the trigger since her location always says Carowinds. Anybody dreamed?
    Have not seen her. But the hotels near Carowinds seem to be where all the police stings take place. Maybe see if she will do outcall or car date?

    GB40.

  5. #21076
    120/200/300.

    Forgot to say someone knocked on the door during the session. Could've been housekeeping, could've been her handler. She told them something like we're okay and they went away. I didn't have any issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riidii  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?

  6. #21075

    Nikki Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by RageLikeaPanda  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a month ago. She is real and gets into it. But not GFE. Everything is covered. And she has a handler.
    What was the damage?

  7. #21074
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatDog  [View Original Post]
    How do you get on the texting list? I'd love to see some thicker Brazilians when they come, do the post on Adultsearch? School me please LOL.
    Founder had been seeing the Brazilians and Hotel Asians for a few years now so he always gets the inside scoop when they come to town.

  8. #21073

    Makenzie

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/390634110020 took the plunge with this one today pictures are accurate lot of tats little petite thing maybe some demons open menu at good rate she's at a cheap motel but good service.

  9. #21072
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I received a text a few days ago letting me know that Gil was in South Charlotte. She is 5' 2" with a slender build. Her tits are man made, has no tats, and is probably in her mid 30's. My session consisted of DATY, DFK, BBBJ, and covered mish. I paid 160 for a HH. I was told by the agency rep than no ad wasn't posted for her. The rep did give me permission to share her number. I will only share it with members who get pussy instead of those who only dream and talk about it. The attached pics below are recent and legit.

    Incall location is safe and no demons were present. IMO, the Brazilians are more fun and reliable than the ghosting, addicted, local unicorns.
    The Brazilians are back? Do you mind share the number? Many thanks!

  10. #21071
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I received a text a few days ago letting me know that Gil was in South Charlotte. She is 5' 2" with a slender build. Her tits are man made, has no tats, and is probably in her mid 30's. My session consisted of DATY, DFK, BBBJ, and covered mish. I paid 160 for a HH. I was told by the agency rep than no ad wasn't posted for her. The rep did give me permission to share her number. I will only share it with members who get pussy instead of those who only dream and talk about it. The attached pics below are recent and legit.

    Incall location is safe and no demons were present. IMO, the Brazilians are more fun and reliable than the ghosting, addicted, local unicorns.
    How do you get on the texting list? I'd love to see some thicker Brazilians when they come, do the post on Adultsearch? School me please LOL.

  11. #21070

    Brazilian Gil

    I received a text a few days ago letting me know that Gil was in South Charlotte. She is 5' 2" with a slender build. Her tits are man made, has no tats, and is probably in her mid 30's. My session consisted of DATY, DFK, BBBJ, and covered mish. I paid 160 for a HH. I was told by the agency rep than no ad wasn't posted for her. The rep did give me permission to share her number. I will only share it with members who get pussy instead of those who only dream and talk about it. The attached pics below are recent and legit.

    Incall location is safe and no demons were present. IMO, the Brazilians are more fun and reliable than the ghosting, addicted, local unicorns.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic_200126_1669664264161.jpg‎   pic_200126_1669664272157.jpg‎   pic_200126_1669841966831.jpg‎  

  12. #21069

    Any dreams?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/463416704409

    I've seen her post a few times. Private residence always makes me suspicious.

  13. #21068
    I saw her about a month ago. She is real and gets into it. But not GFE. Everything is covered. And she has a handler.

    Quote Originally Posted by Punish  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/200202048495

    I always see her post but haven't pulled the trigger since her location always says Carowinds. Anybody dreamed?

  14. #21067

    Any one seen this one?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/200202048495

    I always see her post but haven't pulled the trigger since her location always says Carowinds. Anybody dreamed?

  15. #21066
    Quote Originally Posted by StromGold  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'm going to be in Charlotte for 2 days next week and looking for a good time. Which is the most reliable platform to find a dream, skip or LC? Here in myrtle LC is like 99% scam but I've seen a good amount of you mentioning it here.
    IMHO Tryst has the fewest amount of spam ads. Most of the ladies seem to be passing through, that being said they are 2-3 xs as much as LC and STG gals.

    https://tryst.link/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape