Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 620 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 670 720 1120 1620 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 31140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21855

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Everything I have ever read about her, over multiple years, indicate at a minimum she is a time waster or that the service is horrible. But wait it gets better! Reports of robbing folks as well. Guess its possible she could have changed? Enjoy at your own risk!
    I think I'll pass trying to see this one. I attempted an outcall once and she wanted a deposit which is a no go for me so I thought maybe try an incall but after reading the responses, I won't attempt that either.

  2. #21854

    Options

    Hey I'm going to be in Charlotte for 2 days next week and looking for a good time. Which is the most reliable platform to find a dream, skip or LC? Here in myrtle LC is like 99% scam but I've seen a good amount of you mentioning it here.

  3. #21853

    Genevieve saint

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguesOfFun  [View Original Post]
    Imma be honest bro this sounds like a paid advertisement.
    I agree. Surprisingly this report comes out after another monger mentioned her. I contacted her and she was a bit rude. I don't deal with rude chicks.

  4. #21852

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    She posted a video several years ago and her speech was totally slurred and her eyes were glassy. She was totally out of it and I totally lost any interest I had in her. I prefer a woman to be coherent when I am with her. I doubt it gets any better in person. She could be a cute little lady but all I can see are demons. Even if she tries to deliver any service, I doubt it would be enjoyable. She appears to be totally ate up.
    Demons are 100% present, not always so if you catch her sober and in okay finical situation you might be in for an okay time. But if you get her at the wrong time you could get unresponsive slurred speech and robbed.

    I saw her during a good time 3 yrs ago, okay date, wide open menu for the right price. Exchanged Snapchat but never repeated because the stories I read hear seemed to track with what she did on Snapchat.

  5. #21851
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatDog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually dreamed with her or is she just a straight up scammer?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/989939952871
    I saw her a year or so back. She does look like the pics. I just opted for a qv. My dream was fine. Good BBBJ and when I was ready she asked "how do you want it? It's your time. " I liked that. Did standing doggie and enjoyed it. Not the best ever but not bad either. I've thought about repeating and probably would.

  6. #21850
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatDog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually dreamed with her or is she just a straight up scammer?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/989939952871
    Ahhh Lola. She was one of the first ones I actually pulled the trigger with back around 16/17. She had someone drive her to me, CarPlay in it while the driver watched. It was horrible, she smelt it smelt I was desperate and kinda thought "this is what this is like my god this is horrible" her teeth were rotting then so I'm sure there all gone now. Hate it because she was hot when she took those pics. Would recommend sand paper and cat litter before I recommend her.

  7. #21849

    Selective

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    There's a review on AL and 3 on TER. There is one on here in 05/2022. There may be some on em as well.

    https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF...q=480-547-0628#IP=1.
    She is selective on race. Takes a min to hit you back.

  8. #21848

    Charity Bangs Update

    https://tryst.link/escort/charitybangs

    Saved up to treat myself, probably hyped it up too much in my head. Screening was a little much in my opinion. Was expecting GFE with a porn star. Didn't get that. Arrived at nice hotel in Southpark.

    Sat and chatted about all kinds of stuff before the show started. Make up was very toned down or none I was expecting the eyeliner for the dark eyes. No BBBJ, but good CBJ just not 500 good. Enjoyed.

    CG and rubbing those bolt ons. Minimal complaints about touching. Nice vocals while riding. RCG and watched that ass bounce. K9 and that's where she got worked up. Finished with mish and light French kissing.

    Once done talked a little more and left no rush no clock watching. Just not what I was expecting per other reviews but ok time with a chill lady.

  9. #21847
    She posted a video several years ago and her speech was totally slurred and her eyes were glassy. She was totally out of it and I totally lost any interest I had in her. I prefer a woman to be coherent when I am with her. I doubt it gets any better in person. She could be a cute little lady but all I can see are demons. Even if she tries to deliver any service, I doubt it would be enjoyable. She appears to be totally ate up.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatDog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually dreamed with her or is she just a straight up scammer?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/989939952871

  10. #21846
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodDrunk84  [View Original Post]
    I just saw this cutie earlier today. Stays at a nice hotel in South Park. Seems to be travel alone. Surprised she was easy to contact as lately I've struck out. Very light screen of age and race. Also asked for time and then she gives me address. Greeted me in red see thru one piece lingerie. Pictures don't quite show how amazing that body is. She's incredibly cute and has a knockout body. Thin waist, firm fat booty, and long legs. Perky tits and prettiest kitty. Dropped donation on dresser and didn't see her touch it. Very sweet and made me feel comfortable. Room is clean and tidy. Offered me some water and small chit chat. 160 for HH incall. I say it was worth it. Not GFE but your hands can wander. Everything was covered. Tried multiple positions. Ended in doggy. That sent me over the edge. Man she takes a good pounding and works that booty. That ass has to be seen to believed. Not a clock watcher either. She is only in Charlotte until Nov 30. Might see her again before she leaves.

    https://tryst.link/escort/genevieve-saint
    Imma be honest bro this sounds like a paid advertisement.

  11. #21845
    Quote Originally Posted by KyLoren1  [View Original Post]
    The link works when I click it big hoss LOL here's the number for her 3479023XXX. Yea that's the SW in those Texas ads she looks better in person imo.
    LOL, thanks. Yea when I clicked on it, it worked, so all on me!

  12. #21844
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    There's a review on AL and 3 on TER. There is one on here in 05/2022. There may be some on em as well.

    https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF...q=480-547-0628#IP=1.
    VIP TER reviews are all 4-6's for performance. Some of the more notable negative words in the passages include: smells, complaining about going to deep, no daty, and no connection. The notable positives are: great body, tight, sweet young lady, and girl in the photos. Hope this helps!

  13. #21843
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatDog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually dreamed with her or is she just a straight up scammer?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/989939952871
    Everything I have ever read about her, over multiple years, indicate at a minimum she is a time waster or that the service is horrible. But wait it gets better! Reports of robbing folks as well. Guess its possible she could have changed? Enjoy at your own risk!

  14. #21842
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? Setting something up but would like some info before if possible. Thanks.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/147243958679
    Been reported on before, once by me. Looks like pics, thicker in the middle. BBBJ and cfs, upgrade options available but did not partake. Is a smoker. Incall was an ok place at 77 and Tyvola. Response time was so-so. Can't recall rates.

  15. #21841

    Lolababy.

    Has anyone actually dreamed with her or is she just a straight up scammer?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/989939952871

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape