Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 41267
-
11-30-22 19:24 #28937Senior Member

Posts: 158Been out of the loop for a bit. Little help?
Hey boys. Fentanyl and inflation destroying the market out here. Going to be in Jax tonight; anyone got a provider that is pretty good and not to high volume? Willing to go to three bills if necessary for a quality provider.
Appreciate it.
-
11-30-22 17:56 #28936Senior Member

Posts: 36I've met her in real life she's from a small town near Jax. She's a little hard for me. Just did a few years in prison and it shows in the way she acts and talks. I never went through with the dead though.
Originally Posted by Berlsj4
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 14:58 #28935Senior Member

Posts: 100Any ideas?
Anyone visit with this one yet?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/848426402586
-
11-30-22 13:13 #28934Senior Member

Posts: 47Brown sugar
I just left from a visit with "the pussy 🧚8205;9792;65039; ".
Even though I'm out of town, I remembered seeing her ads in south Florida before I moved away, so I was comfortable with meeting before I contacted her.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/954-681-6018
She's really sweet and everything was easy to set up. She's in a big house in a neighborhood, so just be prepared for that.
Pros: easy to setup, sweet, nice massage, seriously pretty face, even without makeup, soothing voice, and thick in all the right places. She tasted good and was seemed to enjoy the entire get together.
Cons: she wasn't there when I arrived so I had to take a walk through the neighborhood (I took an Uber) she was just at the store picking stuff up, so it was only a 5 minute wait.
Her young son was in the house, which meant I knew someone else was there too. It took just a minute for her to take care of it.
It wasn't a GFE, but the massage was sensual. No kissing though if that's your thing.
It didn't start out that way, but 3/4 of the way through it was a little rushed.
I'm giving her a pass on that though, she got picked up by a friend and they are headed for Miami.
Overall: she offered a 20 discount for making me wait. She also had her friend give me a ride back to where I parked as they were leaving to go out of town.
I asked when she's coming back and she said Sunday night.
She was willing to come to me, and that is probably what I would recommend with her. Safe location, but the setup could sketch some people out. It ended up being another 20 something year old girl in the house with her.'
Overall it ended up being $.5 for about 45 minutes.
She also didn't ask me to pay up front. We just got down to it without it being a conversation before hand.
So, some good, some bad, overall 4/5.
Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 19:01 #28933Regular Member

Posts: 1Greek Goddess Moe
I would like digits too.
Originally Posted by Mike1965
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 16:41 #28932Senior Member

Posts: 31Columbian Lina
Took a chance and saw Lina this morning. She is super cool and a lot of fun. She was ready to go as soon as I walked in the door. Started with CBJ, ok not great. Then cg, into rcg and finish ds. She is here for another two weeks, then won't be back until the Spring. My only hesitation is the place she stays in, otherwise I would be a regular when she is in town.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2942073
-
11-29-22 12:25 #28931Senior Member

Posts: 299Jezebel
Damn, now I got to go set something up with Jezebel. I was just on her OF watching her working that ass and GETTIN IT!
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 09:59 #28930Regular Member

Posts: 12I've seen 2 out of the 3 (sort of)
ReTweet on the Second One: Total waste of time. I had high-hopes for her. She agreed on a rate, then did a piss poor delivery, instead of just saying No. Now I see why she doesn't get much rotation; bc she's petty and non-professional. And the smoke smell is very strong!
Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 08:49 #28929Senior Member

Posts: 43Moe
If someone has Moe's number and would like to pass it on pm me please. Thanks.
-
11-28-22 18:35 #28928Senior Member

Posts: 119Jezebel and Sasha Sinclair
Had a session with Jezebel. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Good comms, safe incall. She a good looking girl and very responsive. Great BBBJ and a fun time indeed. She spunky and fun. Would recommend 10/10. $$ for 1/2.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/542474370271
Saw Sasha at her private incall. Safe, good comms and got into it. She curvy and a bit of a freak. Decent BBBJ and fun in mish and doggie. Finished with CIM that she spit. Which is ok by me. Would recommend 9/10. $$. 5 for 1/2.
https://tryst.link/escort/sasha-sinclair
Have fun! Decided to spend more for better service and no wasting time. I only have small windows of time and would rather avoid getting ghosted in a parking lot.
-
11-28-22 14:57 #28927Senior Member

Posts: 63Ryder
Last I heard from her was the end of September. Nothing since. At the time she was off of jtb on Bonneval Road.
Originally Posted by Mike1965
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 12:55 #28926Senior Member

Posts: 151Ditto
Please send digits. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 12:52 #28925Senior Member

Posts: 151She is wearing wig or bleached hair
She has gone by a number of names, she is pretty cute and great slender body but an absolute dead fish. Also she has had some reports of robbing dudes if you do a search. I saw her twice and had no issue.
Originally Posted by XRPMan
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-9606/51274172
-
11-28-22 11:23 #28924Regular Member

Posts: 5Punky
She is down on her luck wearing long sleeves to cover the obvious. Very sweet and great personality, however pics are heavily filtered as she has seen better days. I felt bad for her situation and left a Jackson without dream. She absolutely needs help.
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 10:13 #28923Senior Member

Posts: 31Traveling Latinas
Has anyone seen any of the traveling Latinas lately? Thinking about seeing what is out there and if any are worth while.










Reply With Quote



