Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 661 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 711 761 1161 1661 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27458

    Staxx Luck of the Draw

    Got to connect with Staxx while in town. Given some of the other reports of how busy she can be, I consider it luck / good timing. Opted for the hhr, had a great time. Her oral skills rank highly, slow and sensual. Covered up, GC and doggy to finish things off. She's sweet, a little flighty, but not jaded. I'd repeat for sure next time I am out this way.

    Oh, she asked me to let everyone here know that the whole security announcement thing is over so no more scary intercom voice. I had to laugh at that one, happy to help her out. And before you put me on blast, no I didn't mention the forum but she obviously is well aware.

  2. #27457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/107205455808

    Avoid this one! IDC how good of a spinner she looks but how she handles business is very sloppy and unprofessional.

    Monkey always has her nodding off majority of time before visit trying to reach her or during visit sometime in the middle of date.

    Always have to get "striaght" beforehand and as well as always running around in circles cleaning up the place knowing damn well she should've have that taken care of beforehand. A heavy "NO" for recommendation.

    Good day monagers.
    That's Brittany. I've reviewed her several times on here. She use to be in my rotation but she just got too much. You got to be willing to walk away and most times she will be more focused. Great body good once it gets going but just getting there can be hassle. I avoid just because of the drama. Be safe.

  3. #27456

    Great Experience after long time with Valeria

    Visited her today at safe hotel.

    Photos are with over makeup yet she is gorgeous and sexy in person.

    She was enthusiastic, we started with some lap dance followed by all expected actions. Everything covered, I enjoyed it. She is not great in riding but sensual and erotic in every action. I enjoyed after long long time.

    Can recommend everyone. Negotiation will be required as she is 321.

    But, no drama of verification etc.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7783595.htm

  4. #27455

    Blurplee

    Does that name sound familiar to you guys? I see it on snap and how she's in the 804 area but don't see any reviews here.

  5. #27454

    Avoid like the plague!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/107205455808

    Avoid this one! IDC how good of a spinner she looks but how she handles business is very sloppy and unprofessional.

    Monkey always has her nodding off majority of time before visit trying to reach her or during visit sometime in the middle of date.

    Always have to get "striaght" beforehand and as well as always running around in circles cleaning up the place knowing damn well she should've have that taken care of beforehand. A heavy "NO" for recommendation.

    Good day monagers.

  6. #27453
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar but I can't find out any info on this one. I was in Iraq too damn long. Can someone assist?

    Thanks.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/826712069989
    I met her probably 2 years ago. She was very down to earth. Good oral skills. No greek. She was decent but nothing too exciting. But was reliable and safe. I remember she did rotate between two areas. She was staying in chesterfield then on midlothian near chesterfield mall. Now I hear she is in Chester off Bells.

  7. #27452
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar but I can't find out any info on this one. I was in Iraq too damn long. Can someone assist?

    Thanks.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/826712069989
    She also advertises in Northern Virginia. Also has a page on porn site onlyfans.com/ gingerrail It's a pay site so can't see anything other than front page without paying.

    Ortho.

  8. #27451
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar but I can't find out any info on this one. I was in Iraq too damn long. Can someone assist?

    Thanks.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/826712069989
    My experience with her was decidedly "meh" but it was a long time ago. My time in the hobby taught me these chicks don't get better but to each his own! Admittedly I saw her a long long time ago.

  9. #27450

    Any intell on this one

    She looks familiar but I can't find out any info on this one. I was in Iraq too damn long. Can someone assist?

    Thanks.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/826712069989

  10. #27449
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    I'm the first to walk away from any post which does not offer services, pricing or an area where the provider is, but I am also have to take a look and wonder any time I see a pretty girl. This one only offers that she is in and Chesterfield, but everything else looks suspicious. No services offered, no hint at pricing and the ad states to only call, not text. So a lot of red flags are there, but. She is cute and looks exactly my type, so hoping beyond hope, does anyone know anything about this one?
    Guess your talking about this one. Be careful in chesterfield just like Henrico. She looks good tho.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/614270852731

  11. #27448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Sigh.

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    I'm the first to walk away from any post which does not offer services, pricing or an area where the provider is, but I am also have to take a look and wonder any time I see a pretty girl. This one only offers that she is in and Chesterfield, but everything else looks suspicious. No services offered, no hint at pricing and the ad states to only call, not text. So a lot of red flags are there, but. She is cute and looks exactly my type, so hoping beyond hope, does anyone know anything about this one?
    Link? Photo? Name? Anything at all?

  12. #27447

    Looking for a Good Time

    I'm the first to walk away from any post which does not offer services, pricing or an area where the provider is, but I am also have to take a look and wonder any time I see a pretty girl. This one only offers that she is in and Chesterfield, but everything else looks suspicious. No services offered, no hint at pricing and the ad states to only call, not text. So a lot of red flags are there, but. She is cute and looks exactly my type, so hoping beyond hope, does anyone know anything about this one?

  13. #27446
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough will do so in the future. Apologies.
    No apologies necessary, after reading my post came off like I was being a dick which was not my intention more of a warning about these Social Media providers and not to trust any of them. Most just want you to buy content anx despite what they say you will never get a meet. I don't pay for content. As soon as they bring it up I let them know I don't pay for videos when it's free online. You don't want to meet then Have a great day. Be safe Be smart.

  14. #27445

    Just a cam girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Join the club dude. Everyone is looking for that. Just got to keep trying and one time it may fall in your lap. Be safe.
    I'm pretty sure that pepper is just a cam girl / Ethot, so I'm going to scratch her off too at this point.

    Due to the increased uncle presence in Richmond I am now only doing things in Winston due to my job sending me there every other week. Doesn't seem to be a problem there.

  15. #27444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any trouble scheduling with Alyse Aniston recently?

    I've tried getting with her a few times and scheduled something and then get ghosted. Hopefully I didn't piss her off 😬.
    Seen her before but it also took a couple of tries to make it happen. She hasn't responded the last few emails I sent when she was going to be in town. Being in town for only a day at a time probably makes it quite difficult to schedule.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape