Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 667 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 717 767 1167 1667 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 37346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27356
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Wow that's saying a lot. Smoke my top 3. Might have to venture out. Be safe.
    To my knowledge, smoke didn't offer Greek. Crimson not only offers, but enjoys it. Also, Crimson isn't a cig smoker. Both of those things give the edge over Smoke.

    Also again. As noted, Crimson is NOT for those seeking a provider in their 20's or thirties (or even forties). She IS older than Smoke and looks her true age. But is not unattractive and body looks much younger than true age. And overall performance is more like 20 years or more younger than true age.

    Check the TER reviews. They are accurate.

  2. #27355

    Uncles

    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    I've been having a hell of a time finding a regular or trying to get anyone to respond at all.

    Lots of uncle as well in Chester, sally led me out there only to find the place crawling. So I noped out of there.

    Also I've been trying to meet pepper but she never responds.
    Saw Staxx a couple weeks ago. She stated that JES Foundation repair had some former disgruntled employees that were vandalizing the business and now they have been using Uncle as security.

  3. #27354
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    That's "former recovery counselor" Sky, not 6 ft Sky. 6 ft Sky "retired" from our game but did not stay away from the candy. If "Counselor" Sky is back in the game, that's good news. She's a great lay (or was 3 or 4 years ago).
    Yes she got arrested not too long ago, hope she's doing better.

  4. #27353
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Rick! Wish I had known about her a day earlier. I didn't see her ad or I would have given it a shot instead of wasting my time with others flaking out. Going to try and catch her when she comes back.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Wow that's saying a lot. Smoke my top 3. Might have to venture out. Be safe.

  5. #27352

    Jess

    Set up a appointment with this one today comms were easy $$ for 1/2 hour. Time moved around a few times she was even going to drop the price 20 she wanted to video conference.

    Then settled for a selfie sent it over and she sent me one then a minute later she texted she had to cancel her sister just showed up. I guess she didn't like my look. Luckily Staxx was available.

    So all ended well.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/969039335315

  6. #27351
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...u/487079039716

    Reviews are in the Norfolk section (search on Crimson) and on TER.

    Looks are always subjective but photos are accurate. Clean, absolutely zero drama, friendly, and 10/10 performance. Maybe 11 out of 10. Think Smoke but even a level better.
    Thanks Rick! Wish I had known about her a day earlier. I didn't see her ad or I would have given it a shot instead of wasting my time with others flaking out. Going to try and catch her when she comes back.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  7. #27350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know waht happen with this one? Is she UTR or out of the game?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/804-999-3230
    That's "former recovery counselor" Sky, not 6 ft Sky. 6 ft Sky "retired" from our game but did not stay away from the candy. If "Counselor" Sky is back in the game, that's good news. She's a great lay (or was 3 or 4 years ago).

  8. #27349
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    I've been having a hell of a time finding a regular or trying to get anyone to respond at all.

    Lots of uncle as well in Chester, sally led me out there only to find the place crawling. So I noped out of there.

    Also I've been trying to meet pepper but she never responds.
    Join the club dude. Everyone is looking for that. Just got to keep trying and one time it may fall in your lap. Be safe.

  9. #27348

    Sally

    What's up with Sally? I know there has been a lot of police presence in that area and some providers have even gone to using two different rooms.

  10. #27347

    Zara

    Any Richmond mongers meet up with Zara?

    She was in your area for week and now in Virginia Beach.

    Appreciate any info as there is zero hits on her number and name.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4451066.htm?cat=1

    Thanks!

    Gabe.

  11. #27346

    MILF Gilf

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...u/487079039716

    Reviews are in the Norfolk section (search on Crimson) and on TER.

    Looks are always subjective but photos are accurate. Clean, absolutely zero drama, friendly, and 10/10 performance. Maybe 11 out of 10. Think Smoke but even a level better.

  12. #27345
    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    I think you have the wrong post. 27158 was about another.
    BigDogDee visited Staxx and came in her some time before Carolina 67's midnight visit, RickFlair was just pointing that out due to the earlier reply chain of the discussion of DATY of providers at certain times of the day, especially when they have back to back visitors. I wonder about that when mongers LFK / DFK providers who provide BBBJ.

  13. #27344

    What post?

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    After post 27158 and its timing, I hope you didn't eat her pussy.
    I think you have the wrong post. 27158 was about another.

  14. #27343

    Lots of uncle

    I've been having a hell of a time finding a regular or trying to get anyone to respond at all.

    Lots of uncle as well in Chester, sally led me out there only to find the place crawling. So I noped out of there.

    Also I've been trying to meet pepper but she never responds.

  15. #27342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of visiting this one. Just wondering if any of my forum brothers know if she's legit?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6346405.htm
    Nope I've seen quite a few but I try to see only the verified ones. She looks hot but few flags. Everything metric Nothing written like Visiting or schedule. Got a 804 number which in itself isn't bad but with all the other stuff adds up to fake or bait and switch. I'd pass. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape