Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 736 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 11033
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6413
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidIs21  [View Original Post]
    My first time out of the country is this January and I'm going to munich (studying abroad) . I'm hoping to explore. I was looking at the international forum but munich doesn't have much going on.
    Rent a car and head to Sakura Club in Stuttgart. Munich doesn't have good FKKs.

  2. #6412

    First time

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Two thumbs up for German FKK. I used to travel to and through Europe a fair bit: the FKK are not to be missed. Reasonable rates, limited hustle / scam (generally not tolerated by management, bad for business), many hot euro women and other nationalities. Very clean facilities, nice club atmosphere. I haven't been since pandemic but I will be back. Typical rates 50-100 euro for half hour FS. English widely spoken so no worries about language barrier. Good opportunity for conventional tourism as well.

    Switzerland also has a club that I would like to visit. More expensive by factor of 2 but smoking hot lineup. Check out the gallery here:

    Www.club-globe.ch
    My first time out of the country is this January and I'm going to munich (studying abroad) . I'm hoping to explore. I was looking at the international forum but munich doesn't have much going on.

  3. #6411

    Fkk: Jawohl!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I have done a few of these. Germany to start has an FKK culture that is incredible. I mean 18-30 year olds stacked into a huge place with women walking around naked, swimming pools, saunas, massage parlors all inside with free food (pretty decent) and German beer. All you can drink for free (not always but most I have been to have this). It is like a mall for sex. Keep in mind, the ones in downtowns of big cities suck and are basically tourist traps. Find one that is a few miles out in small towns and man you will have a GREAT time. They are stocked with women ranging from 8-10 in looks from all parts of the world and I end up popping pills so I can stay hard for 3 days straight. I swear by the end of the trip you will end up saying no to women who are in the 9's and even when you do it, you know you will kick yourself hard when you return and miss all the action. Do a search on FKK and you will find all the info you need. Remember go where the locals do. Skip the ones in big cities. If you are into orgies look up PartyTref on the internet.

    Dominican Republic. I have had some really really memorable times here. Enough said. Do a search and again you will find all you can handle, much cheaper than Germany but really the quality in Germany is FAR FAR better (at least for me).

    I never go to Thailand. That is way past it's prime and is basically a cess pool now. If you really want to have a good time in south-east Asia. I highly recommend Vietnam. They love American men and will literally do whatever you want. Just one piece of advice. Make absolutely sure she is above 18 since I know of a lot of instances where Americans have gotten in a world of trouble for not making sure.

    Hope that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I have done a few of these. Germany to start has an FKK culture that is incredible. I mean 18-30 year olds stacked into a huge place with women walking around naked, swimming pools, saunas, massage parlors all inside with free food (pretty decent) and German beer. All you can drink for free (not always but most I have been to have this). It is like a mall for sex. Keep in mind, the ones in downtowns of big cities suck and are basically tourist traps. Find one that is a few miles out in small towns and man you will have a GREAT time. They are stocked with women ranging from 8-10 in looks from all parts of the world and I end up popping pills so I can stay hard for 3 days straight. I swear by the end of the trip you will end up saying no to women who are in the 9's and even when you do it, you know you will kick yourself hard when you return and miss all the action. Do a search on FKK and you will find all the info you need. Remember go where the locals do. Skip the ones in big cities. If you are into orgies look up PartyTref on the internet.

    Dominican Republic. I have had some really really memorable times here. Enough said. Do a search and again you will find all you can handle, much cheaper than Germany but really the quality in Germany is FAR FAR better (at least for me).

    I never go to Thailand. That is way past it's prime and is basically a cess pool now. If you really want to have a good time in south-east Asia. I highly recommend Vietnam. They love American men and will literally do whatever you want. Just one piece of advice. Make absolutely sure she is above 18 since I know of a lot of instances where Americans have gotten in a world of trouble for not making sure.

    Hope that helps.
    Two thumbs up for German FKK. I used to travel to and through Europe a fair bit: the FKK are not to be missed. Reasonable rates, limited hustle / scam (generally not tolerated by management, bad for business), many hot euro women and other nationalities. Very clean facilities, nice club atmosphere. I haven't been since pandemic but I will be back. Typical rates 50-100 euro for half hour FS. English widely spoken so no worries about language barrier. Good opportunity for conventional tourism as well.

    Switzerland also has a club that I would like to visit. More expensive by factor of 2 but smoking hot lineup. Check out the gallery here:

    Www.club-globe.ch

  4. #6410
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443
    Trying one more time!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128149%3B

    Hope she stays longer!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    You can find Alina's PO number from here, but the pics on this link aren't her. The pics attached to my original post are real.

    Be safe & enjoy!

  5. #6409
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443

    Alina's PO #

    You can find Alina's PO number from here, but the pics on this link aren't her. The pics attached to my original post are real.

    Be safe & enjoy!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    Good morning,

    She's currently visiting Bellevue for a couple of days! She's tall, voluptuous, and very very energetic! Her breasts are natural but they are perky and beautiful! MSOG is welcomed! Pictures are real and accurate.

    78xxxx884 II.

    Be safe & good luck!

    Thanks.

  6. #6408
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443

    Beautiful Russian GFE Alina

    Good morning,

    She's currently visiting Bellevue for a couple of days! She's tall, voluptuous, and very very energetic! Her breasts are natural but they are perky and beautiful! MSOG is welcomed! Pictures are real and accurate.

    78xxxx884 II.

    Be safe & good luck!

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 40D430A5-FDC8-4E91-B88C-50528EC010F7.jpg‎   95C07921-B5D0-4493-A890-009C46B63EED.jpg‎   CF751EB3-7CC2-423F-B5C7-086960AC24A6.jpg‎  

  7. #6407
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    If you spend some time doing some research on leolist or perb you can find some real gems.

    On the other hand, there are some very unmotivated girls with limited menus, a lot of attitude, and insane asking prices that you can blunder into if you aren't careful.
    Leolist. Cc will need to be accessed via a VPN (like a Tor browser) to see the photos and once you've picked-out a few 'potentials', cross reference the last 4 digits of the ads contact number into the Perb. Cc search bar. Voila!

    Below the 49th parallel we have TnA / Eros / Tryst / STG / etc. Of which can be cross-referenced on this site, so the steps are similar. But with LEO / Perb the options are almost endless. Don't forget the 'drop-in' MP's where 90% are FS and dot almost every block (except in Surrey, which should be avoided. Generally).

    Also, our dollar is worth $1. 35 CAD, so a $300 experience is around $200 USD. And there are no issues w / LE. One advisory tho. Make sure your ducks are in a row at the border (clean-out your car of any firearms / tobacco / meat / fruit) and a clean record (no DUI or felony convictions).

  8. #6406

    International Sex Pilgrimage

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNamedSally  [View Original Post]
    I never really thought about travelling abroad for an X-rated vacation, but the rates vs quality of providers / service here in Seattle is ridiculous. Anyone here want to chime in on where I could learn more about places I could visit or have a few favorites to share? I perused the website you posted and my jaw dropped when I saw the hourly rate.
    I have done a few of these. Germany to start has an FKK culture that is incredible. I mean 18-30 year olds stacked into a huge place with women walking around naked, swimming pools, saunas, massage parlors all inside with free food (pretty decent) and German beer. All you can drink for free (not always but most I have been to have this). It is like a mall for sex. Keep in mind, the ones in downtowns of big cities suck and are basically tourist traps. Find one that is a few miles out in small towns and man you will have a GREAT time. They are stocked with women ranging from 8-10 in looks from all parts of the world and I end up popping pills so I can stay hard for 3 days straight. I swear by the end of the trip you will end up saying no to women who are in the 9's and even when you do it, you know you will kick yourself hard when you return and miss all the action. Do a search on FKK and you will find all the info you need. Remember go where the locals do. Skip the ones in big cities. If you are into orgies look up PartyTref on the internet.

    Dominican Republic. I have had some really really memorable times here. Enough said. Do a search and again you will find all you can handle, much cheaper than Germany but really the quality in Germany is FAR FAR better (at least for me).

    I never go to Thailand. That is way past it's prime and is basically a cess pool now. If you really want to have a good time in south-east Asia. I highly recommend Vietnam. They love American men and will literally do whatever you want. Just one piece of advice. Make absolutely sure she is above 18 since I know of a lot of instances where Americans have gotten in a world of trouble for not making sure.

    Hope that helps.

  9. #6405

    Vancouver: do your research!

    If you spend some time doing some research on leolist or perb you can find some real gems.

    On the other hand, there are some very unmotivated girls with limited menus, a lot of attitude, and insane asking prices that you can blunder into if you aren't careful.

  10. #6404
    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    Vancouver BC very often as the exchange rate will make the sex trip worth it.
    Exactly this.

  11. #6403
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNamedSally  [View Original Post]
    I never really thought about travelling abroad for an X-rated vacation, but the rates vs quality of providers / service here in Seattle is ridiculous. Anyone here want to chime in on where I could learn more about places I could visit or have a few favorites to share? I perused the website you posted and my jaw dropped when I saw the hourly rate.
    I live in Seattle, I go up to Vancouver BC very often as the exchange rate will make the sex trip worth it.

    As for Seattle talent, when I use the 2 Korean agencies its 350/ hr. Higher than So Cal and pretty much anywhere else. I never trust the TNA board or EROS as I think most of them are police sting. Just my spider senses.

  12. #6402
    Quote Originally Posted by Gvbdc  [View Original Post]
    Anything you can share more publicly re: California? Looking at a trip to San Diego in Jan.
    Go to the California / San Diego section, read the 10 most recent pages of massage, escort, Asian, and humaniplex sections, plus any other section that interests you.

    Search the San Diego section of the erotic review.

    Do a web search for "korean escorts San Diego", cross reference with my first two suggestions.

    Post a general report here when you return. I imagine it will say how great the pussy is, for better prices and overall bang for the buck.

  13. #6401

    Any other suggestions for places to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuarel  [View Original Post]
    Got to TJ and contact.

    http://www.musastj.net/.
    I never really thought about travelling abroad for an X-rated vacation, but the rates vs quality of providers / service here in Seattle is ridiculous. Anyone here want to chime in on where I could learn more about places I could visit or have a few favorites to share? I perused the website you posted and my jaw dropped when I saw the hourly rate.

  14. #6400

    KassieDior

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard from Kassie Dior lately? Is she retired?
    She had hinted at retirement. I was just thinking about her yesterday. What a fun fuck! For a safety girl, she really brought it. She could teach a class on attitude, enthusiasm, and passion to a lot of girls in the biz.

  15. #6399

    KassieDior

    Anyone seen or heard from Kassie Dior lately? Is she retired?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape