Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 736 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 11033
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6398
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Go to Tijuana.
    Got to TJ and contact.

    http://www.musastj.net/.

  2. #6397
    Quote Originally Posted by Gvbdc  [View Original Post]
    Anything you can share more publicly re: California? Looking at a trip to San Diego in Jan.
    Go to Tijuana.

  3. #6396

    Angela Ukraine

    Says she's open to GFE kissing and BBBJ.

    No reviews when I asked her.

    Anyone have intel?

    Says she's in DT Seattle for few weeks.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...6859.htm?cat=1

  4. #6395

    California

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    You are going to be so very pissed off when you come back here. I was in California less than a year ago. Gorgeous, fit, fun babes aged mid 20's to early 30's that are fully GFE in upscale settings for 300 an hour. Yes, in California, where gas is a dollar more, and housing is much more expensive. And fully GFE average typical looking ones like you see here in the PNW for 200 an hour. You will resent and feel tricked by the BS artificial pussy prices here, that have come as a result of the shenanigans by entitled escorts that keep whining about the cost of living here (and contacting other escorts, asking them to agree to charging even higher prices) even though it's much cheaper than California. It's just an excuse.

    I will send you a message about my California experiences.
    Anything you can share more publicly re: California? Looking at a trip to San Diego in Jan.

  5. #6394

    Vyper Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....lian-DreamGirl!95-2-Nights-Here!26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128142%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B.

    Sucked in by the "glamour shots" in her ad. As I have said before, if they look a bit large in their photos, in person they will be huge and that was the case here, plus IMHO, not as attractive facially either.

    Should have walked, but I try to make the best of things (need to stop doing that! She did the dreaded, put the cover on before ready thing that I hate then did a decent CBJ (hate CBJ). Asked about daty, she said not in a qv, Fuck! Was not much feeling do to the cover and incompatible body types. She does have nice breasts, not much of a titty guy myself but if you are into that you might like her. She did have a good attitude and personality, also noticed a bit of BO, but not horrible. For sure not a terrible experience, but for me I was definitely not happy with my choice and won't repeat.
    I found her years ago on craigslist when she was slim. She drove from tacoma to seattle for a car date. 120 roses or something like that. All covered, but a very sexy date, cute as all hell. I recommended TNA to her. I wish I hadn't.

  6. #6393
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice2001  [View Original Post]
    All of her profile and pics are gone. Weird cause she was supposed to be here until the 25th. I was considering breaking my rule and seeing her since she's like my dream type but supposedly she's going to be back in December per one of her reviews.
    Is this the same Crystal?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128293%3B

  7. #6392

    VyperRose

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....lian-DreamGirl!95-2-Nights-Here!26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128142%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B.

    Sucked in by the "glamour shots" in her ad. As I have said before, if they look a bit large in their photos, in person they will be huge and that was the case here, plus IMHO, not as attractive facially either.

    Should have walked, but I try to make the best of things (need to stop doing that! She did the dreaded, put the cover on before ready thing that I hate then did a decent CBJ (hate CBJ). Asked about daty, she said not in a qv, Fuck! Was not much feeling do to the cover and incompatible body types. She does have nice breasts, not much of a titty guy myself but if you are into that you might like her. She did have a good attitude and personality, also noticed a bit of BO, but not horrible. For sure not a terrible experience, but for me I was definitely not happy with my choice and won't repeat.

  8. #6391

    Pepper rican

    Quote Originally Posted by IanStruan  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...i/516439015191

    Legit provider?

    Anyone seen her recently?
    I saw her a bunch of times but they were over 9 months ago. She's missing some teeth but still had a decent body and provided above average service at decent rates. Even goes bare but YMMV. She can be hard to get hold of and might even possibly ghost you if she scores a better deal but if you get to see her, you'd usually leave satisfied.

  9. #6390

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy66  [View Original Post]
    Going to Phoenix for work next week. Any suggestions for a good time?

    Thanks.
    I'd like to give you the same suggestion that I did for the other guy. Post in the city you want to visit, read the most recent 10 pages in different sections for that city (escorts, massage, etc.).

  10. #6389
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be headed down to California early next year for a while. Any tips on sites to use down there? Tna seems dead down there. Even the intel on this site is limited down there to the major cities. I've heard humaniplex but just browsing that site there doesn't seem to be a whole lot going on.
    You will probably get more responses if you post a request like this on this site, in the cities you want to visit. I would also suggest you read the most recent 5-10 pages in The escort, AMP / massage, and kgirl sections of that city.

  11. #6388

    Phoenix

    Going to Phoenix for work next week. Any suggestions for a good time?

    Thanks.

  12. #6387

    Any knowledge about Luray?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/018258430057

    Searched name and number but found nothing here. Any info on or warnings about Luray? Thanks.

  13. #6386

    Pepper Legit?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...i/516439015191

    Legit provider?

    Anyone seen her recently?

  14. #6385
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be headed down to California early next year for a while. Any tips on sites to use down there? Tna seems dead down there. Even the intel on this site is limited down there to the major cities. I've heard humaniplex but just browsing that site there doesn't seem to be a whole lot going on.
    You are going to be so very pissed off when you come back here. I was in California less than a year ago. Gorgeous, fit, fun babes aged mid 20's to early 30's that are fully GFE in upscale settings for 300 an hour. Yes, in California, where gas is a dollar more, and housing is much more expensive. And fully GFE average typical looking ones like you see here in the PNW for 200 an hour. You will resent and feel tricked by the BS artificial pussy prices here, that have come as a result of the shenanigans by entitled escorts that keep whining about the cost of living here (and contacting other escorts, asking them to agree to charging even higher prices) even though it's much cheaper than California. It's just an excuse.

    I will send you a message about my California experiences.

  15. #6384

    Other states

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be headed down to California early next year for a while. Any tips on sites to use down there? Tna seems dead down there. Even the intel on this site is limited down there to the major cities. I've heard humaniplex but just browsing that site there doesn't seem to be a whole lot going on.
    So no one here as ever gone to CA to poon? How about Las Vegas? Or any other state for that matter? TNA seems specific to the PNW.

    I did notice that up here tryst and Slixa seem kind of high end but down in CA I saw both the 800-1000 variety as well as the 200-300 types. The cheap girls looked pretty bad like you would imagine. I wasn't able to see much on humaniplex because I didn't sign up yet. Not sure if it's worth my time. Private Delights seems hit or miss but I have used it in Oregon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape