Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 18392
-
12-01-22 00:18 #10697Senior Member

Posts: 86So pissed I never got to enjoy Claire. Love that look. Though not highly reviewed.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 00:01 #10696Regular Member

Posts: 23Yea, definitely scammer same with me offering pictures.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 19:40 #10695Senior Member

Posts: 130She's popular.
Sounds like a lot guys on this board have enjoyed her services. .
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 18:50 #10694Senior Member

Posts: 233I do agree
Agree, if you treat her well and click well. Enjoyed her for a while at 3 range as well. Always a good time.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 18:38 #10693Senior Member

Posts: 1026Clip Seller / Scammer
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-6105667f5fa1
Sounds good, though I'll love to show you some S*xy clips and and*des of me for a very little amount, before we proceed to meet.
Location is NC now too, so probably a scammer, not just a content girl.
-
11-30-22 12:11 #10692Senior Member

Posts: 287Yeah, who would want to marry a young, beautiful, sexually adventurous woman? 🙄
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 10:22 #10691Senior Member

Posts: 194I was seeing her before COVID. Then she couldn't meet so she blocked me.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 23:21 #10690Senior Member

Posts: 525Scammer
Her last login was from the you. K. Nice photo, but not real.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 22:09 #10689Senior Member

Posts: 286Shit, man. I was enjoying her for almost two years at 300. Inflation I guess.
Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 21:30 #10688Senior Member

Posts: 618Agent Janet Snakehole
Claire used to go by "Agent Janet Snakehole" on SA. Seemed like a cool girl but wanted several "no intimacy" meetings before any action took place so I moved on.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 19:52 #10687Senior Member

Posts: 1026Scammer
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-5ecd65bae4ed
Asks for gas money before meeting. When I told her I don't give money before meet, she blocked me.
-
11-29-22 10:42 #10686Senior Member

Posts: 130She quoted me
$500 and covered. Seems like better value is had elsewhere. Her body in that main pic does look nice, though.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 08:05 #10685Senior Member

Posts: 286An endorsement
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-87fece8c8ac6
Sweet personality, fun in bed and open to a lot. Treat her well.
-
11-28-22 19:41 #10684Senior Member

Posts: 140Oh yeah
I have a bunch from over the years. Many of them no longer active but that's what videos are for right?
Originally Posted by JohnnyFive85
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 17:18 #10683Senior Member

Posts: 130Do camwhores count?
Tastycakes999, but give tastycakes96 a google search.
Originally Posted by JohnnyFive85
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-2726fd54d5ac
https://relaxxxtime.com/videos/10264...deo/?play=true
https://ucam.xxx/gallery/mfc/Tastycakes96/1










Reply With Quote






