Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 22119
-
11-29-22 14:33 #20409Senior Member

Posts: 93Which Blondie?
Which Blondie are you talking about? The one on 79th and and. Miami Ave OR the one around NW 27 Ave and 62 Street?
Originally Posted by DaBlackPicasso
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 14:14 #20408Senior Member

Posts: 317Be careful of Blondie.
Be careful I have known her for years now and this is the first time she has stolen money from me. I was stupid an didn't really think anything of her making a phone call on my phone but she decided to use it to send money to herself. She has been acting strangely lately but this was surprising to me as I didn't think she would do it to me. But you live and you learn, I'll make it back. But Unless she gives me my money back (which we all know she won't) I won't be seeing her again.
-
11-29-22 12:37 #20407Senior Member

Posts: 821Short SW with short blonde crew cut
Saw her walking down unity.
Disappeared.
Is this the other Honduras?
Wearing sports bras and basketball shorts. Little bit butch.
-
11-25-22 23:04 #20406Senior Member

Posts: 29Yes buddy!
Originally Posted by TheOG
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 17:38 #20405Senior Member

Posts: 108Rebecca
Digits still end in 9744?
Originally Posted by LuvAJunk
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 12:31 #20404Senior Member

Posts: 90Who has the bun Mary or Lisa.
Originally Posted by LuvAJunk
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 08:53 #20403Senior Member

Posts: 326I used to seen her sporadically by the Culmerstation with Carolina Mary w one in the oven. Picked her up and smashed more batter in her. Same damage and dropped hee off by the Detox center further north on 17th. This was in September and haven't seen her since.
Originally Posted by AToyForYou
[View Original Post]
Rebecca snow has been back frm up north and working and has digits for those in the area of same place on 17th.
Goblets for sum Turkey batter.
-
11-21-22 16:39 #20402Senior Member

Posts: 31Very fine
Very fine LSW, best looking out there IMO but does not accept less than benji even for just top only. And everything must be covered. Jr almost made me do it but rather be at a hotel on a bed if I'm spending a benji.
-
11-21-22 16:14 #20401Senior Member

Posts: 31Unity tits out
Was a WSW or LSW, couldn't get a good look as I was going the other direction, on unity and 50th at the bus stop with her tits out. By the time I looped around, she was getting in car. I know I couldn't give a good description but any idea who that is?
-
11-21-22 09:36 #20400Senior Member

Posts: 207Lisa
Has anybody had any luck finding Lisa lately? I've been checking OT for days and no luck. I would appreciate some guidance or digits if anybody has. Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by Adnimistration
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 21:30 #20399Senior Member

Posts: 821NW 46 and unity warning
Shit load of unmarked bacon at the market on 46.
-
11-19-22 15:25 #20398Senior Member

Posts: 619Street Walker section; it goes two ways from here. ONE, it is the streets I. E. Everyone has a trick or 5 up their chimp and see no reason to. TWO, street walker section you have PESANTS aka blue collar who don't know how. If actual SW posts of real true street mongers is posted; you would be surprised of all the good intel x pix there may be. Finally, SIN OF BIG CITY, which MIA is now; no monger wants to share their fuk mattress with next monger; unless he is getting something better. But me no like that (One) above. Street makes both mongers x WGs care for their own pie maker; next fuker their mess their problem.
Originally Posted by ArodAgain34
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 10:57 #20397Senior Member

Posts: 311Why you guys not providing Pics at the moment you spot these girls?
Please provide pics when you post about the Girls you Saw.
-
11-19-22 10:06 #20396Senior Member

Posts: 821New faces on unity by gas station and 112
A skinny light skin girl curly hair blond ish.
And a black girl red wig short decent body.
Any info?
-
11-15-22 23:55 #20395Regular Member

Posts: 25Looks like yes!
Originally Posted by VeteranMonger
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





