Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 430 of 905 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 480 530 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 13572
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7137

    Pic has name on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing these are each of them. Is it just me or has Safari appeared in the ripoff forum before?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5025394625

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5024024993

    safari on left, karmen on right
    The pic of Safari you posted has a name on it. I went to Instagram and found her. Seems like she is from Chicago. Lots more pics of her or whoever owns the photos she is using.

  2. #7136

    To be clear

    Quote Originally Posted by Micima  [View Original Post]
    It's the first few pictures in the ad. Here's a few more.
    It's just my experience and opinion but if a single phone number has like 4-5 different girls pictures associated with it its a scam or not the girl which you say its neither or it's a serious pimp operation. Which seems at least possible here. Again just experience.

  3. #7135
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-call/51975209

    Those melons look amazing and I think there's a review from years ago, anyone visit Bubblez more recently?

  4. #7134
    Quote Originally Posted by Belcross1979  [View Original Post]
    I had the displeasure of meeting with Riley this past weekend. The minute she walked in my door all she did was complain. She told me should would not do BBBJ after agreeing to it and she constantly stopped in the middle of sex and complained about her vag being too dry from the condoms we were using. I think we had to add lube every 3 minutes. Not sure what her deal is. She is much older than pictures make, still attractive for an older lady. She said she recently went through menopause and that was the cause of the dryness. Maybe she is in the wrong line of work. I need a palette cleanser. The experience with her makes me want to retire from the hobby, that is how bad it was. She didn't finish me and I told her to leave.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/101272645
    Didn't see but she was a pain to try to schedule. Asked about an early morning Incall the day before she said yes reach out in morning. Did so and crickets. Messaged me around 4 asking if I was still interested I said yes. Crickets. Then got a reply around 10 with the address to a house on a dead end street in the west end. F that.

  5. #7133

    Sa disbanded me so

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/101627564

    Pics are her she is a hot spinner that I hit up after 420 nice bees fine ass and was a good quick visit first time and not rushed.

    Out call near airport tried To repeat but she doubled booked me and asked me to come back in 30 minutes. No thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/101564381

    Minikat in call was sketch outside but ok inside.

    Pics are pre baby pic still a fun size but not a spinner.

    Was good start but answered the phone in the middle.

    Was ok but will not willing to repeat bc she answered phone call

  6. #7132
    Quote Originally Posted by Belcross1979  [View Original Post]
    I had the displeasure of meeting with Riley this past weekend. The minute she walked in my door all she did was complain. She told me should would not do BBBJ after agreeing to it and she constantly stopped in the middle of sex and complained about her vag being too dry from the condoms we were using. I think we had to add lube every 3 minutes. Not sure what her deal is. She is much older than pictures make, still attractive for an older lady. She said she recently went through menopause and that was the cause of the dryness. Maybe she is in the wrong line of work. I need a palette cleanser. The experience with her makes me want to retire from the hobby, that is how bad it was. She didn't finish me and I told her to leave.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/101272645
    Thanks for the review I'll take her off my list.

  7. #7131

    Former stripper

    She's a former stripper. She's 50 years old and a lesbian. She doesn't like being with men and needs to find another line of work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Belcross1979  [View Original Post]
    I had the displeasure of meeting with Riley this past weekend. The minute she walked in my door all she did was complain. She told me should would not do BBBJ after agreeing to it and she constantly stopped in the middle of sex and complained about her vag being too dry from the condoms we were using. I think we had to add lube every 3 minutes. Not sure what her deal is. She is much older than pictures make, still attractive for an older lady. She said she recently went through menopause and that was the cause of the dryness. Maybe she is in the wrong line of work. I need a palette cleanser. The experience with her makes me want to retire from the hobby, that is how bad it was. She didn't finish me and I told her to leave.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/101272645

  8. #7130
    Quote Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver  [View Original Post]
    What is 3 bb?

    Whatever it is, is there a cheaper price for a BBBJ?

    Thanks.

    Omd.
    I think he meant $$ for FS and $$$ for BBFS.

  9. #7129

    Save your money

    Quote Originally Posted by TimetoPlay  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see anything recent on the Athena from BS but see she's posting again. Anyone see her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...975/5027188705
    I seen her twice. I thought she might loosen up and be more fun on a second visit. WRONG! The second visit was worst. Never again!

  10. #7128
    Quote Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver  [View Original Post]
    Still confusing. Have never seen anyone else use that abbreviation.
    Because you are trying to combine two abbreviations into one. You are reading it correctly. Maybe a typo, but not to hard to figure out.

  11. #7127

    Riley / Rylee

    I had the displeasure of meeting with Riley this past weekend. The minute she walked in my door all she did was complain. She told me should would not do BBBJ after agreeing to it and she constantly stopped in the middle of sex and complained about her vag being too dry from the condoms we were using. I think we had to add lube every 3 minutes. Not sure what her deal is. She is much older than pictures make, still attractive for an older lady. She said she recently went through menopause and that was the cause of the dryness. Maybe she is in the wrong line of work. I need a palette cleanser. The experience with her makes me want to retire from the hobby, that is how bad it was. She didn't finish me and I told her to leave.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/101272645

  12. #7126
    Quote Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver  [View Original Post]
    Still confusing. Have never seen anyone else use that abbreviation.
    I don't get it either. Big Beautiful Bush.

  13. #7125

    Kristen

    Good content better in person. Beautiful features.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/277210655611

  14. #7124

    I just reread it

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    You didn't read the report correctly.
    Still confusing. Have never seen anyone else use that abbreviation.

  15. #7123

    Athena or mia

    Didn't see anything recent on the Athena from BS but see she's posting again. Anyone see her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...975/5027188705

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape