Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 17948
-
12-01-22 13:40 #11888Senior Member

Posts: 46I saw her for the first time a couple weeks ago and she was fine. I was more nervous than she was. I'll definitely be seeing her again.
Originally Posted by BigTg
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 21:52 #11887Senior Member

Posts: 72Rae
She is pretty reliable but still has her moments she was an 1 1/2 late for me once too.
Originally Posted by Luvsboobs
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 21:35 #11886Senior Member

Posts: 72Kyra
I've seen her several times the first time she made me real nervous but after that she got a little more chill every time LOL I guess she just has to get to know you better and you have to think sometimes they are stressed about new people to.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 16:50 #11885Senior Member

Posts: 307Rae
I have found with most of these gals it is best to set up appointment the day of, including Rae.
Originally Posted by Luvsboobs
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 14:12 #11884Senior Member

Posts: 81Rae
Contacted Rae to setup a second visit. We agreed on a time for the following day. Text her 1/2 hour before scheduled time, no reply. Text again at scheduled time.
No response reply. Text again 1/2 hour after and no reply. Guess she's not as reliable as we think.
Luvsboobs.
-
11-30-22 09:38 #11883Senior Member

Posts: 118Quick, cheap car BBBJ
Anyone got a good, reliable girl that will do a qv car BBBJ for cheap? Preferably on the south side of town.
-
11-30-22 08:50 #11882Senior Member

Posts: 203This Arianna?
https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com...-/990490710725
Originally Posted by ShyGuy72
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 17:55 #11881Senior Member

Posts: 245Cleo
Hey Lexington! I spend most of my time in Louisville but saw Cleo in bowling Green in the past. Is she still active and if so where is she advertising? Thanks in advance! RD.
-
11-29-22 13:31 #11880Senior Member

Posts: 162Mia
She use to dance in the clubs here in Lex.
Started in Camelot and latest was at Divas.
Great breast and bbj is nice.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 12:18 #11879Senior Member

Posts: 63Arianna
I would be interested in a link as well. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Sluggo72
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 12:17 #11878Senior Member

Posts: 63Mia
I saw her a while back and she was okay. Her face is rough but her body is still tight. Given the current lack of talent I would recommend her for a qv or hhr if you were getting desperate.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 11:46 #11877Senior Member

Posts: 89Kyra
Sorry to hear your experience. She is bit paranoid at first but pretty chill afterwards. Had fun dreams with her. Maybe I got lucky, who knows.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 09:27 #11876Senior Member

Posts: 92Arianna
Is this the one in Richmond, link would also help.
Originally Posted by Sluggo72
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 00:02 #11875Senior Member

Posts: 171Why? I'm not sure I understand.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 23:24 #11874Senior Member

Posts: 360Good for you. This ***** is fucking crazy from my experience. Tried to set something up with her one and she wasted my time. "I feel uncomfortable seeing you now" she's smart to not give out her actual location. All it takes is the wrong person to fuck with. Goes for all the ****** that like to ghost.
Originally Posted by SilentName1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




