Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 425 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 475 525 925 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11371
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any links to go with these ladies?
    Search by name in listcrawler.

    They will come up.

  2. #11370

    I hate to be picky

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    My last post was Jen on Delmar.

    Next I gave Ashley (the one who says she's a nympho) a shot took a bit to set up but did meet. Nice residential hotel. She is big but not as big as her pics make her look. Absolute sweetheart. Great BBJCIM.

    After Ashley I tried Sam again. The one who worked at C Mowes as 1st time BBBJ was ok for price. Bad decision. She was in a real dump of a residence Motel on Chain of Rocks Rd right off Rt 3 and 270. Was drinking and it was a bit of a time getting up and off. Her head being stuffed up did not help.

    So I decided to take a flyer at Starr. Small BBW was in south city and is now in Collinsville. She is very nice and is much cuter than her pics and not as big, she's not small but those pics add 40 lbs to her. No rush pretty much everything on the table except greek IIRCC. Posts on STG now.

    My last adventure was with Marianna / La La. Older as you can tell from her pics but she looks better than her pics. Has a bit of mommy belly. She was definitely great visit. Sexy as hell, accommodating and no rush. Had a dog but it was confined in another room.

    So that brings me up to date on my limited fun. If / When I get out again I promise to try and post sooner.
    Do you have any links to go with these ladies?

  3. #11369

    Been slacking. Here are some I've done and forgot to post

    My last post was Jen on Delmar.

    Next I gave Ashley (the one who says she's a nympho) a shot took a bit to set up but did meet. Nice residential hotel. She is big but not as big as her pics make her look. Absolute sweetheart. Great BBJCIM.

    After Ashley I tried Sam again. The one who worked at C Mowes as 1st time BBBJ was ok for price. Bad decision. She was in a real dump of a residence Motel on Chain of Rocks Rd right off Rt 3 and 270. Was drinking and it was a bit of a time getting up and off. Her head being stuffed up did not help.

    So I decided to take a flyer at Starr. Small BBW was in south city and is now in Collinsville. She is very nice and is much cuter than her pics and not as big, she's not small but those pics add 40 lbs to her. No rush pretty much everything on the table except greek IIRCC. Posts on STG now.

    My last adventure was with Marianna / La La. Older as you can tell from her pics but she looks better than her pics. Has a bit of mommy belly. She was definitely great visit. Sexy as hell, accommodating and no rush. Had a dog but it was confined in another room.

    So that brings me up to date on my limited fun. If / When I get out again I promise to try and post sooner.

  4. #11368

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by WildBob  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here give me a review of sophie? She told me she had been from St Louis and wasn't sure if anyone knew anything good or bad about her. She sounds very nice. I tried to search but couldn't for sure know if this was the same girl in some of the reviews. Thanks.

    https://huntsville-al.skipthegames.c...e/102061050230
    Maybe don't take my word 100%, but I look on several sites a lot. I would have remembered her. Playing the game and these sites 30+ years. Be careful, seems off on face value.

  5. #11367

    Sohpie

    Anyone here give me a review of sophie? She told me she had been from St Louis and wasn't sure if anyone knew anything good or bad about her. She sounds very nice. I tried to search but couldn't for sure know if this was the same girl in some of the reviews. Thanks.

    https://huntsville-al.skipthegames.c...e/102061050230

  6. #11366
    I was curious about Kaiden at one point, she has bad reviews on Eros, supposedely a scammer. I wouldn't risk it at 600/ hr.

  7. #11365

    Kristell Brazil

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/6600242.htm

    Looks like this girl is the same girl as "Sasha Brazil" that was here a couple weeks ago. I don't recommend her. You can PM for details.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...35991.htm?wn=1

    ^^^ I'm tempted to try this girl above, but I think she might be working with "Kristell"/ part of the same agency.

  8. #11364
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Price

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    I'm not saying it was proper behavior on her part, if fact yes it does sound and look strange. And they should never use the 'rape' word, that's pretty low.

    If she was smarter she should have negotiated. If she was smarter.
    That happened to a friend of min,e they will play the rape card, they'll do that for blackmail anything and when it's real cheap like that, there's always a catch. She must have really really need a fix to stoop that low to play that card just like some of the women play the I'm going to punch myself, domestic violence card.

  9. #11363

    I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar  [View Original Post]
    Of course she has the right to say stop and I have to stop immediately whatever I am doing. And yes, I also agree I was pushing my luck and got a lot for 120. But I think it is bullshit to say rape instead of "you owe me more $$ Those are two completely separate issues. She cheerfully consented to everything without an ounce of force or coersion on my part. She said to fuck her harder and put her knees behind her head. That is not rape.
    I'm not saying it was proper behavior on her part, if fact yes it does sound and look strange. And they should never use the 'rape' word, that's pretty low.

    If she was smarter she should have negotiated. If she was smarter.

  10. #11362

  11. #11361

    I see your point

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    I can't help but think she may have woke up to the fact that, in her mind, you were getting away with a lot for only 120.

    Her ad does say greek is extra, and if she was really 'cumming' she wouldn't wanted you to stop, as opposed to 'acting' to get you to hurry up.

    So a question here is: does a provider have a right to say when 'enough is enough'? As in, "fuck it, this guy got his 120's worth long time ago, either tip me or get the fuck out". In other words, do they have a right to feel disrespected at any time?

    BB, anal, rimming, rough pounding for 120. As I was reading this, to me this was going to end in either a fantastic exhausting cumfest for the both of you, or end just like it did.

    (I don't know her at all, I'm just saying).
    Of course she has the right to say stop and I have to stop immediately whatever I am doing. And yes, I also agree I was pushing my luck and got a lot for 120. But I think it is bullshit to say rape instead of "you owe me more $$ Those are two completely separate issues. She cheerfully consented to everything without an ounce of force or coersion on my part. She said to fuck her harder and put her knees behind her head. That is not rape.

  12. #11360

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6363243595 I was pleasantly surprised to see Ani back on the market. I saw her once a month a couple of years ago but she wandered away. I went to see her again tonight and want to provide a cautionary tale. I set up a post Thanksgiving rendezvous as I had enough of seeing my family. I set up an incall at her trashy hotel and of the airport. No names but the roof is a specific primary colour. I show up and she wants me to fetch cigs and an energy drink at the nearby QT. Red flag number one. I say no and then she wants me to pick up a raincoat. I say no. I feel your judgement, but I always BBFS with her. We agree on 120. She gives me the room no and I go to the room. It is full of cigarette smoke. Red flag number two. I put the donation on the dresser then go to use the toilet and it overflows, sending Ani into a panic. Red flag three. Anyhow, she finally gets undressed and she looks smoking as she has lost some weight, but still has nice C cup titties, an ass that will not quit, and a hairy Bush. She does some deep throat that is spectacular. Looking me in the eyes and going all the way down. I then asked her to rim me while we 69'ed. I am in heaven. I go for the main event, mish, and get a little rough. I hold her arms down behind her head, pull her hair and as I go to pound town...
    Link is not working you have a pic?

  13. #11359

    Brianna is real

    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/briannarichma-8#contact.

    I have seen this post a million times yet I am not sure if it is real or not. I never get a reply and the pics are hot. Anybody know anything?
    She has ads all over the place because she travels. She is normally in South Co, but I saw her in a nicer hotel by the airport a few months ago. Pics are accurate, she was clean I didn't notice any drugs or baby damage. Mish, lazy dog, doggy and everything is covered. I had a good time, her skills where above decent. She was really chill and easy to be around. No attitude, made a few dirty jokes. She really got into it, or at least did a very believable acting job. I would see her again.

    Be Safe out there.

  14. #11358
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6363243595 I was pleasantly surprised to see Ani back on the market. I saw her once a month a couple of years ago but she wandered away. I went to see her again tonight and want to provide a cautionary tale. I set up a post Thanksgiving rendezvous as I had enough of seeing my family. I set up an incall at her trashy hotel and of the airport. No names but the roof is a specific primary colour. I show up and she wants me to fetch cigs and an energy drink at the nearby QT. Red flag number one. I say no and then she wants me to pick up a raincoat. I say no. I feel your judgement, but I always BBFS with her. We agree on 120. She gives me the room no and I go to the room. It is full of cigarette smoke. Red flag number two. I put the donation on the dresser then go to use the toilet and it overflows, sending Ani into a panic. Red flag three. Anyhow, she finally gets undressed and she looks smoking as she has lost some weight, but still has nice C cup titties, an ass that will not quit, and a hairy Bush. She does some deep throat that is spectacular. Looking me in the eyes and going all the way down. I then asked her to rim me while we 69'ed. I am in heaven. I go for the main event, mish, and get a little rough. I hold her arms down behind her head, pull her hair and as I go to pound town. She acts like she is really into it, moaning and moister than an oyster. I try to steal home and slip it in her butt. She does not stop me, just says that I can't go back in her pussy or mouth. I am ok with that. Again she is all into it, telling me she is cumming, etc. She puts her legs behind her shoulders and tells he to fuck her hard. Alright, you don't need to tell me twice. I am pounding away when, without warning, she jumps up and says I have to leave. She says I now am "trying to rape her" and I have to get out now. Wow, I said, "what the actual fuck are you talking about?" She said I took advantage of her and said, "I am the kind of guy that likes raping women. " I got dressed as fast as I could and got the h-e-double fuck out of there. You may have a different experience, but this is the first time in 20 years of mongering I ever heard the are word from a provider. You have been warned if you choose to see Ani.
    I can't help but think she may have woke up to the fact that, in her mind, you were getting away with a lot for only 120.

    Her ad does say greek is extra, and if she was really 'cumming' she wouldn't wanted you to stop, as opposed to 'acting' to get you to hurry up.

    So a question here is: does a provider have a right to say when 'enough is enough'? As in, "fuck it, this guy got his 120's worth long time ago, either tip me or get the fuck out". In other words, do they have a right to feel disrespected at any time?

    BB, anal, rimming, rough pounding for 120. As I was reading this, to me this was going to end in either a fantastic exhausting cumfest for the both of you, or end just like it did.

    (I don't know her at all, I'm just saying).

  15. #11357

    Ani in St Charles

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6363243595 I was pleasantly surprised to see Ani back on the market. I saw her once a month a couple of years ago but she wandered away. I went to see her again tonight and want to provide a cautionary tale. I set up a post Thanksgiving rendezvous as I had enough of seeing my family. I set up an incall at her trashy hotel and of the airport. No names but the roof is a specific primary colour. I show up and she wants me to fetch cigs and an energy drink at the nearby QT. Red flag number one. I say no and then she wants me to pick up a raincoat. I say no. I feel your judgement, but I always BBFS with her. We agree on 120. She gives me the room no and I go to the room. It is full of cigarette smoke. Red flag number two. I put the donation on the dresser then go to use the toilet and it overflows, sending Ani into a panic. Red flag three. Anyhow, she finally gets undressed and she looks smoking as she has lost some weight, but still has nice C cup titties, an ass that will not quit, and a hairy Bush. She does some deep throat that is spectacular. Looking me in the eyes and going all the way down. I then asked her to rim me while we 69'ed. I am in heaven. I go for the main event, mish, and get a little rough. I hold her arms down behind her head, pull her hair and as I go to pound town. She acts like she is really into it, moaning and moister than an oyster. I try to steal home and slip it in her butt. She does not stop me, just says that I can't go back in her pussy or mouth. I am ok with that. Again she is all into it, telling me she is cumming, etc. She puts her legs behind her shoulders and tells he to fuck her hard. Alright, you don't need to tell me twice. I am pounding away when, without warning, she jumps up and says I have to leave. She says I now am "trying to rape her" and I have to get out now. Wow, I said, "what the actual fuck are you talking about?" She said I took advantage of her and said, "I am the kind of guy that likes raping women. " I got dressed as fast as I could and got the h-e-double fuck out of there. You may have a different experience, but this is the first time in 20 years of mongering I ever heard the are word from a provider. You have been warned if you choose to see Ani.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape