Thread: Need Help In Chinatown
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 166
-
08-16-23 22:34 #31Senior Member

Posts: 3853I'm seriously glad as I was getting sick of hearing the member's only and hidden gem Ink Block. I use to frequent there before Ink Block existed. Then the WG said she cleared everyone's number and doesn't know me. Good riddance.
Originally Posted by Kenankel
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 16:23 #30Senior Member

Posts: 247Oxford
Has anyone gone to Oxford green door? Curious how the selection is recently.
-
01-27-23 13:36 #29Senior Member

Posts: 99Yeah they're closed, ran into legal trouble.
Originally Posted by Jupiter7
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 10:05 #28Regular Member

Posts: 8Ink Block, are they closed?
Hi, long time monger, rare poster as I don't like to repeat other experiences. Well I've been trying to get a hold of Ink Block and no answer for over a month. Any intel?
-
12-18-22 13:17 #27Senior Member

Posts: 3853I stopped going there awhile back. It's similar to Hong, an unsatisfied orgasm.
Originally Posted by SreeDeep
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 21:52 #26Senior Member

Posts: 198Read the MP forum about Oxford St Green door.
Originally Posted by Dezz999
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 18:49 #25Regular Member

Posts: 1Any one know of any FS places in CT? In town for a week looking to explore.
-
12-12-22 09:19 #24Senior Member

Posts: 228The silence was deafening
So I just picked a place out myself that I hadn't heard anything about in a long time. I first went upstairs at 72 Kneeland to see if anyone was home at either the old Aiko location on the second floor or the old Lisa Relax Time location on the fourth floor and both were dark and locked at about 5:30 pm. So then settled on going around the corner and ended up at Jian Min on Tyler St. Only one person working and they had an appointment, so I had to wait for about 10 minutes while mamasan called in re-enforcements from another place. The woman who ended up giving me a massage was older but was good at the actual massage. I have definitely seen her in the past a long time ago, but can't remember where. She finished the massage and said "all done". No tease or even a hint of extra, and not sure I would have wanted from her anyway. This place is listed as "non erotic" on RM but there was only one review from 2017. Anyway, that's my public service TOFTT.
Originally Posted by CityDweller
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 22:44 #23Senior Member

Posts: 235As I've said before, IB hasn't posted ads in years and even if you call or text the number, you won't get in if they don't recognize you.
Originally Posted by Jolem
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 22:37 #22Senior Member

Posts: 235Ink Block is much closer for me too than BTT but the latter is almost always worth the extra hike and 40 bucks. PM for details.
Originally Posted by BOS143
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 22:05 #21Senior Member

Posts: 228Research trip
I have some free time over the next couple of weeks. Anyone have any suggestions about places I should look into and TOFTT? I love me some Fragrance, but getting a little board and in the mood to explore, so if anyone has been curious, I'm happy to be the guinea pig.
-
11-29-22 10:14 #20Senior Member

Posts: 279Can someone just post the digits for ink block or an ad? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BOS143
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 02:17 #19Senior Member

Posts: 247Are you able to PM the details of how to contact them to get verified (your inbox is full)? Or are you able to refer me? Been visiting agencies, but Ink Block is definitely closer for me. Thanks!
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 02:13
Senior Member
- Reason
- Posted by accident
-
11-04-22 10:46 #18Senior Member

Posts: 99CT Foot Spa Bodywork. BBFS option at another CT place
First dream was at the Foot Spa Bodywork- I really don't rec this place at all. I went about two weeks ago. I've been there before, maybe about twice this year, and three times last year. Usually I get a decent massage with one or two HJs mixed in, FIV, and in one encounter, FIA. The woman I got this time was new to me. I paid for the hr, which might have been $70. I could not make out her name at all. She recognized me, and said since she knew I had been here before, so I can start out with the good part. So I'm on the table, getting a HJ, and I ask is anything else available. And this is when some intense haggling starts.
She says CBJ, and denies any BBBJ or any FS. I ask for the price and she says 140. I could go to green door two minutes away and have FS + CBJ with 160. We go back and forth on a price. This might have been the longest I've haggled for. She can't do anything below 140. I've gone limp from the conversation, so I count my losses with the 70 and try to leave the table and get dressed. Now she's hugging me begging me to stay. This continues for a bit, and we finally agree on 60 instead of 140. I should've just left. She puts a rubber on, does 3 sucks to the mid shaft, then spits in some paper. She continues this and eventually I just say let me finish with a HJ- was an awful CBJ. Climaxed and went to getting a massage. Massage was ok but I said no lotion and she still ended up using a good amount of lotion. Maybe language barrier issues. Got another HJ at the end. She asked for a 20 tip, I did not give. Hinted at FS the next time by letting me feel her p and did FIV shortly at the end. But its just a lie and no way I'm coming back to this place. Strong avoid for me and I should have left sooner.
Second dream was at another AMP in CTown. Paid for hour massage, and the worker gave a good one. Worker looked to be older, probably in the 50's. Always had the mask on so I couldn't see the full face. Asked about extras and she constantly denied CBJ / BBBJ. But she was quick to say yes to FS, which was hot to me. However, she wanted 150 for FS, which included BBFS. Definitely tempting, but she said we have to be quiet because the owner does not allow FS at all, so if anything was heard we would have to stop. Didn't want to risk bb, so did cfs, which I got at 100. But being quiet while fucking and doing slow strokes wasn't ideal for me, so that's why I wouldn't recommend this experience either. Tried to get the workers number, to do FS during off hours somewhere else, but she said just come back to the spa, she'll be there. Since the owner doesn't want FS, I had to take and get rid of the condoms / wrappers. After reading this report, if you are still interested and are a contributing member you can PM me for the name and spa, no trade or anything. Only doing it like this because of the boss' rules. YMMV but with how quick she agreed to FS, I can see it as being on the table.
-
10-31-22 20:43 #17Senior Member

Posts: 3853No. Mostly older. But, the best part is that it's the same women. Unlike the suburbs where they rotate. So, if you have a favorite, CT is the best way to go. There use to be incalls across the street from the Transportation building with younger women. But, haven't seen anything posted near there for awhile. They mostly venture to Woburn and Braintree.
Originally Posted by ThatsMe1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




