Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22977

    Not just HJ

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyD  [View Original Post]
    $$.6 for a HJ? This is why providers ask for so much and give so little.
    Wasn't just a HJ. Hour long massage that included naked b2 b, allowed to touch the kitty (no FIV), suck the girls, HJ after she rubbed her kitty all over it (I chose not to FS), and shower together.

    Maybe it's because I am still fairly new to this, but have spent almost $$ just for topless HJ and only OTC touching from some MT watching the clock.

  2. #22976

    Re-think this

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I am depraved or bored with most AMPs and upselling? But I'm definitely putting this place on my list just for the fun of it, worst case scenario I get a mediocre massage out of it. Does anyone know the name of these ladies, or should I ask for the Crypt Keeper's grandmother?

    Not actually that into very old Asian MTs, but have had a couple of non-MT experiences with Asian grannies. When I met my Asian wife 12 years ago, there was a friend of hers, easily 75 years old, who was very flirty. Hooked up with her before wife and I started getting serious. To this day, one of the top 10 fu*ks of my life. Dark room and eyes closed helped but she definitely knew what she was doing and enjoyed sex.

    So anything is possible. Mostly, I have to see these 2 women for myself. LOL.
    I was not going to comment on Tokyo, but I thought I better now that you are contemplating a visit. It's been a year since I dropped in on this place. The woman that answers the door is very old and does smell of cigarettes; she is the owner. She assured me that her girls were young and that I would be very satisfied. I booked an hour for the $80, she takes me to the room and tells me to undress. Within a few minutes a strange looking woman walks in with a mask that almost completely covered her face. This and the and the way she was dressed made it hard to discern her age. I knew that I was in trouble by the way she walked when she took me to the stand-up shower. When it came time to dry me off, she could not kneel down and she was moaning. Once back on the table. I lay flat on my back because I wanted to get this over with. We negotiated $100 for a CBJ. She comes back with a cover plus a plastic sandwich bag. (I kid you not). She puts on the cover and then takes the bag and wraps it around my hand, she lifts her leg and pulls my hand up into her vaginal.

    Before I left, I asked her to remove her mask, that was my second mistake. On the way out the owner asked if I had had a good time. I responded, "The Best".

    I am not going to say anymore.

    Regards.

  3. #22975

    Inflation Self Made

    $$.6 for a HJ? This is why providers ask for so much and give so little.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to read others had disappointing experiences with Lucy. Perhaps we just clicked and had natural chemistry? I really think because we did all the requests & negotiations before undressing, it made my experience a great one. She was fully naked and straddled my Johnson without actually doing FS, HJ was done to get me to finish. Dropped $$.6 with no regrets. Distance and timing are the only things preventing me from seeing her again.

  4. #22974
    Quote Originally Posted by HighTemp  [View Original Post]
    After seeing this review and saw this place one day after coming out of comfort massage, I finally took the plunge and walked into 7 star. Little did I know, I am about to have the worst AMP experience and met the masseuse from hell.

    When I walked into this place, a girl is sitting in the front desk. She is young, but average looking, with quite few acne on her face, and looks like no make up. She's wearing long skirts, instead of the usual yoga pants or daisy shorts. So I wasn't sure if she's just the front desk person or the actual technician. She directed me to a room, then ask how long I want. I realized she's the masseuse. I think she's just too average looking, and also want to see if better option is available. I ask her if she's the only one or if there is anyone else. She said there was and out she walked to another room and I can hear she is saying to other girl: here comes one who want to pick girl.

    A girl walked over, I saw she's young, probably in her early 20 (I am quite sure of this, I can tell asian / Chinese women's age). No acne on her face, wearing daisy shorts. Hmm, much better I said to myself and glad that I asked. I said ok, I will go with her.

    We switched to another room, I gave her the house fee and she said "no big job" and "no this", she signed with her hand close to her mouth. I laughed. It's good she knows what's going on. I thought this will be easy then..
    Wow. Something changed. Been there twice and saw Amy. Younger but not 20's. Got BJ both times but also shorted time because customers kept coming in. I was promised extra time next time. I tried 3-4 weeks ago and a different lady came out and their was a 45 minute wait so I went to Comfort where a new young lady named May took care of me with just the NOVA typical for Comfort.

  5. #22973

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnit  [View Original Post]
    Ditto this. I met her through KK and also had a disappointing visit with much upsell, which I declined. She did get topless but wasn't friendly. It is her in the pics though, so there's that.
    Sorry to read others had disappointing experiences with Lucy. Perhaps we just clicked and had natural chemistry? I really think because we did all the requests & negotiations before undressing, it made my experience a great one. She was fully naked and straddled my Johnson without actually doing FS, HJ was done to get me to finish. Dropped $$.6 with no regrets. Distance and timing are the only things preventing me from seeing her again.

  6. #22972

    Just for the massage of it

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe123  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like Tokyo Therapy has gone downhill since my early days of mongering many years ago (or perhaps my standards have evolved). My recollection from years ago was that the provider was older but had a banging body (fit / toned). I also recall that someone in the Columbia (Maryland) forum was looking for older providers. You might consider reposting there.
    Maybe I am depraved or bored with most AMPs and upselling? But I'm definitely putting this place on my list just for the fun of it, worst case scenario I get a mediocre massage out of it. Does anyone know the name of these ladies, or should I ask for the Crypt Keeper's grandmother?

    Not actually that into very old Asian MTs, but have had a couple of non-MT experiences with Asian grannies. When I met my Asian wife 12 years ago, there was a friend of hers, easily 75 years old, who was very flirty. Hooked up with her before wife and I started getting serious. To this day, one of the top 10 fu*ks of my life. Dark room and eyes closed helped but she definitely knew what she was doing and enjoyed sex.

    So anything is possible. Mostly, I have to see these 2 women for myself. LOL.

  7. #22971
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFrog  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to advertiseas Monica who had some very good reviews but also has some bad ones.
    Thanks for the help.

    I know so many use fake pics, but when they say 100% real pics and then I see that the photos came from another site, I don't like to risk being sorely disappointed.

    I found the 100% real pics at this site as well: https://www.relaxsociety.com/board/i...?topic=87708.0.

  8. #22970

    7 star in Manassas, masseuse from hell

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    While browsing through bedpage, I came upon an ad for a AMP in Manassas, where the address was similar to one that I have been before. 7 Star Massage is the name. If you have been to Comfort Massage, off of Rt 28 where the entrance faces the road, the new place is in the next building over. The entrance faces the side of the building where Comfort Massage and other office suites are located. I would advise to park in the back (off of Mathis Ave) and take the sidewalk to 7 Star vice parking in front if you want to be discreet. Exact address can be found on rubmaps. Here is the bedpage ad (if it's still up):

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/862.../22510429.html

    It's 50 for half hour and 70 for the hour..
    After seeing this review and saw this place one day after coming out of comfort massage, I finally took the plunge and walked into 7 star. Little did I know, I am about to have the worst AMP experience and met the masseuse from hell.

    When I walked into this place, a girl is sitting in the front desk. She is young, but average looking, with quite few acne on her face, and looks like no make up. She's wearing long skirts, instead of the usual yoga pants or daisy shorts. So I wasn't sure if she's just the front desk person or the actual technician. She directed me to a room, then ask how long I want. I realized she's the masseuse. I think she's just too average looking, and also want to see if better option is available. I ask her if she's the only one or if there is anyone else. She said there was and out she walked to another room and I can hear she is saying to other girl: here comes one who want to pick girl.

    A girl walked over, I saw she's young, probably in her early 20 (I am quite sure of this, I can tell asian / Chinese women's age). No acne on her face, wearing daisy shorts. Hmm, much better I said to myself and glad that I asked. I said ok, I will go with her.

    We switched to another room, I gave her the house fee and she said "no big job" and "no this", she signed with her hand close to her mouth. I laughed. It's good she knows what's going on. I thought this will be easy then.

    I tried to make some small talk like usual, but every conversation was met with a rebuttal:

    "Can you do hard massage?" "For that you have to go to those middle age 40's and 50's year old women's place".

    "What's your name?" "We are not that familiar to know each other's name".

    "You are not that talkative, aren't you?" "You are joking, right? We don't even know each other, what's to talk. Most customer come here to enjoy the quiet. ".

    I tried to put my hand around her leg, she said "move your hand, your type asks a lot and make the most trouble".

    Finally I had enough and said: "if you are so angry and don't want to earn the money, we can always switch. " She then replied "the clock already started and can't switch".

    From that point on, it's just silent and I didn't say anything further. At 50 min mark, she started finger tip ticking. I know this is the starting pointing for the HJ, I immediately got up and said that's enough, I don't want anything more.

    While I get dressed, she did her cleanup and all of sudden she said: " it's $20 tip for the massage". I said to her "how dare you ask for tip! You gave customer nothing but unhappiness" But I still pull out a 20 and put on massage bed, she just happen did sheet and blow the 20 on the floor. I did not pick that up. I said to her "you should not be in service industry" and then stormed out of front door.

  9. #22969
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostRetired  [View Original Post]
    Oh Lawd! I'm in the area frequently and have thought about swinging by them a few times. Happy I did not. Always looked very run down. Another on Lee Hwy is K wellness but the entrance is right on the very busy Lee hwy, at a busy intersection with Glebe Rd, not at all ideal for discreet access.
    FYI there is a side entrance to K wellness easily accessible from the parking lot. They have dedicated parking spots, but if you want to be really discrete you can park in the neighborhood and walk through the parking lot to the side alley entrance.

  10. #22968

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by NyHornet  [View Original Post]
    My visit with Lucy was not good. Wasn't very friendly and I usually come across low key, and personable. I paid $120 for the hour and she wanted another $60 for a HJ. I rubbed her leg a bit, but no skin revealed by her. I've read other decent reviews where on the flip her breasts were out, etc. I didn't even really enjoy the massage because 2-3 times she did her Kasia Therapy, where she massages your balls in a non sensual manner that hurt.

    I won't return.
    Ditto this. I met her through KK and also had a disappointing visit with much upsell, which I declined. She did get topless but wasn't friendly. It is her in the pics though, so there's that.

  11. #22967

    The Crypts in Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by AcheRon45  [View Original Post]
    Located in a shopping plaza off of Lee Highway in Arlington.

    Rang the bell and was led to a room by an average looking Korean MILF that smelled of cigarettes and wearing jeans and a sweater. Figured I'd at least get a passable massage.

    Room had a massage table, full ceilings and a door. In walked in, wearing Daisy Dukes and an orange halter top, the Crypt Keeper's grandmother.

    I started getting dressed and Grandma Crypt Keeper went to get the MILF that answered the door. The MILF is now wearing a tight flowered dress and you could tell her tits and knees spend a lot of time together.

    I asked for my money back and bolted. It was $80 for the hour for those more depraved than I am.
    It sounds like Tokyo Therapy has gone downhill since my early days of mongering many years ago (or perhaps my standards have evolved). My recollection from years ago was that the provider was older but had a banging body (fit / toned). I also recall that someone in the Columbia (Maryland) forum was looking for older providers. You might consider reposting there.

  12. #22966

    Good review. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyJ  [View Original Post]
    2 weeks ago I was in Manassas and visited Green Castle Therapy just off business 234 on Crestwood Dr. I use to go here often years back and it is usually a good reliable place for a good rub and tug. Nothing more than standard NOVA from what I have been able to tell. I paid the. 6 house fee and drew a mid 40's lady who's name I can not recall. She was a little chunky, small breasts, flat butt and standard yoga pants. The massage was excellent (medium pressure) and she bent my legs into an L shape so that I was spread on the table to get better access to the boys and butt to do some teasing. I really enjoyed that. On the flip there was no negotiation, just confirmed I wanted "it" rubbed. The NOVA was good not complaints. Finished up and she cleaned me up and sent me on my way.

    Overall good experience. The place is reliable for a good rub and tug. The building is getting older and outdated so its appearance could seem cleaner. That said, I did not see anything unsanitary. I will return when In the mood for a good rub and tug.

    House. 6 Tip. 4.
    Thanks for sharing. After more than a few bad to mediocre visits to other AMPs, nice to know there's one that offers decent massage and HE without having to shell out more than $.

  13. #22965
    Quote Originally Posted by AcheRon45  [View Original Post]
    Located in a shopping plaza off of Lee Highway in Arlington.

    Rang the bell and was led to a room by an average looking Korean MILF that smelled of cigarettes and wearing jeans and a sweater. Figured I'd at least get a passable massage.

    Room had a massage table, full ceilings and a door. In walked in, wearing Daisy Dukes and an orange halter top, the Crypt Keeper's grandmother.

    I started getting dressed and Grandma Crypt Keeper went to get the MILF that answered the door. The MILF is now wearing a tight flowered dress and you could tell her tits and knees spend a lot of time together.

    I asked for my money back and bolted. It was $80 for the hour for those more depraved than I am.
    Oh Lawd! I'm in the area frequently and have thought about swinging by them a few times. Happy I did not. Always looked very run down. Another on Lee Hwy is K wellness but the entrance is right on the very busy Lee hwy, at a busy intersection with Glebe Rd, not at all ideal for discreet access.

  14. #22964
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    Try this lady.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeu.../22553580.html

    Visited her in September. I had a great time. Friendly sexy (for her age), great massage and her body against mine made me feel young again.

    Best part, do negotiations before undressing so it doesn't dampen the experience. And you'll get every minute you paid for.
    My visit with Lucy was not good. Wasn't very friendly and I usually come across low key, and personable. I paid $120 for the hour and she wanted another $60 for a HJ. I rubbed her leg a bit, but no skin revealed by her. I've read other decent reviews where on the flip her breasts were out, etc. I didn't even really enjoy the massage because 2-3 times she did her Kasia Therapy, where she massages your balls in a non sensual manner that hurt.

    I won't return.

  15. #22963
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyJ  [View Original Post]
    Visited Vivi spa in Warrenton this afternoon for a 30 hh massage which cost me. 5 house fee. I drew Angela who is a cute 40 something Asian. Very typical, small chest, flat butt and thin. No extra's beyond NOVA here but I go for the great massage. I got a very nice 30 min medium pressure rub with minimal teasing. Hot towel to clean off any extra oil from the rub. Then the light rub started with teasing of Junior and the boys from behind for a few minutes. Then the flip, standard NOVA, had to tell her to slow down because she was off to the races at first. She did listen and it was very nice. Cleaned me up, left. 4 tip and was on my way out the door.

    Overall, good experience. This place is always clean and reliable for a good rub and tug without breaking the bank. No negotiations and an overall pleasant customer experience.
    Last time I was there, several months ago, I was turned off by negotiations for some close removal and nursing. Name was Yuyu I think. They are generally nice 40 ish ladies with slim bodies who do as you say a decent massage and tug.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape