Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 552 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 8271
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4491
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a rough general description of Anya? I dug through the pandoras Instagram and I couldn't find anything. Thanks for your help.
    Small petite frame, natural body, don't think she had any tattoos. Imagine the porn star Jenna Haze but with lighter hair. Oh, and eraser nipples. Her nipples are so distinguishable that you'd easily pick them out of a lineup.

  2. #4490

    Yoga MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Yoga MILF.

    You won't see her on Instagram other than her name when they post the lineup in the stories.

    Just go in. You can't miss her.
    Yoga MILF? Okay, that's hot.

  3. #4489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a rough general description of Anya? I dug through the pandoras Instagram and I couldn't find anything. Thanks for your help.
    Yoga MILF.

    You won't see her on Instagram other than her name when they post the lineup in the stories.

    Just go in. You can't miss her.

  4. #4488
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    At the club, which ever club she has worked at, Lola has always aimed to please. Whether you're after just regular lap dancesor CFS, she delivers.
    Lola is a self described people person. When you watch her interact with customers it's refreshing to see her give everyone the same amount of grace and kindness. People seem crazy engaged in whatever they talk about with her but that's just the beginning. VIP experiences have always been so freakin hot! Most things on the table, CFS, CBJ or BJ if you're a consistent regular she's one of the best for looks, price point, friendliness. She's got one of those booking apps on her Instagram too for club visitors. There's really nothing I can say that's bad about one on one time with her. I say do it and report back!

  5. #4487

    Anya?

    Anyone have a rough general description of Anya? I dug through the pandoras Instagram and I couldn't find anything. Thanks for your help.

  6. #4486

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by BillClinton69  [View Original Post]
    Lots of chatter re: Lola over on the baristas thread, but I'm curious what type of experience one might be able to curate when visiting her at the club? Clearly a YMMV thing, but I'm interested in seeing what msg be possible? She's freaking gorgeous and has a Rockin body. TIA!
    At the club, which ever club she has worked at, Lola has always aimed to please. Whether you're after just regular lap dancesor CFS, she delivers.

  7. #4485

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I saw her too on Thanksgiving. No BJ. She went from sensual HJ to a CFS.
    She is the best. Really enjoying our time together lately. I'm in it to win it right there with you fellas. She can take it all and then some. She cums on me. Not a fake one either.

  8. #4484
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowCub  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Tna Florida woman? Pawg from the other site that caught my eye. Does she dance locally?
    From her pictures on TNA I suspect she dances at Kittens. Head down there and find out and let us know.

  9. #4483

    Lola at Sugars

    Lots of chatter re: Lola over on the baristas thread, but I'm curious what type of experience one might be able to curate when visiting her at the club? Clearly a YMMV thing, but I'm interested in seeing what msg be possible? She's freaking gorgeous and has a Rockin body. TIA!

  10. #4482

    Florida woman

    Any intel on Tna Florida woman? Pawg from the other site that caught my eye. Does she dance locally?

  11. #4481

    Kittens this afternoon

    What a Unique experience. I will definitely have to consider visiting during the day again.

  12. #4480

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Spent Thanksgiving afternoon with Anya. Started with kisses on the check that quickly centered on the lips. Wow!! Known her a long time but never felt her soft kisses before. Then a little tongue. Pulled my cock out and stroked it a bit. I pulled my pants down to my ankles and sat down while she dropped to her knees. Gave me a slow but great BJ. Was wanting to bang her but the sucking felt to good and just finished with that. I left completely drained.
    I saw her too on Thanksgiving. No BJ. She went from sensual HJ to a CFS.

  13. #4479
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Spent Thanksgiving afternoon with Anya. Started with kisses on the check that quickly centered on the lips. Wow!! Known her a long time but never felt her soft kisses before. Then a little tongue. Pulled my cock out and stroked it a bit. I pulled my pants down to my ankles and sat down while she dropped to her knees. Gave me a slow but great BJ. Was wanting to bang her but the sucking felt to good and just finished with that. I left completely drained.
    Holy Moly! You lucky guy. She must like your Wang.

  14. #4478

    Anya

    Spent Thanksgiving afternoon with Anya. Started with kisses on the check that quickly centered on the lips. Wow!! Known her a long time but never felt her soft kisses before. Then a little tongue. Pulled my cock out and stroked it a bit. I pulled my pants down to my ankles and sat down while she dropped to her knees. Gave me a slow but great BJ. Was wanting to bang her but the sucking felt to good and just finished with that. I left completely drained.

  15. #4477

    Faith Pandoras

    I just left Pandoras. Had a great time with Faith in the VIP.

    Bend her over a table and pull her hair a little. She gets into it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape