Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #2696
    Quote Originally Posted by JiggyPants  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her at older locations. She's put on a little weight- extras can be negotiated (YMMV). Rate isn't too bad so worth a shot she's personable. All natural.
    Thanks my friend! I love all natural. LOL.

    Long time no chat. Hope all is well.

  2. #2695
    I'm going to have to PM you for some info for the miramar location.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    There wasn't a lot going on at the Little House since Thanksgiving so I hit up my favorite ladies in Miramar and Point Loma.

    The Miramar Girls are definitely some of my favorites for some of the best FBSM plus experiences; Nikki, Yoniara and Joy are all amazing. Repeating with these ladies has really gotten them to up their game. Of course, YMMV! Their space / massage rooms are all welcoming and allows for massages, private dances, and private intimate parties.

    The Point Loma girls are also on point, with Amanda and Jenna. Getting to know these ladies has been awesome.

    Thank you ladies for a nice welcome back!

  3. #2694
    I used to see her at older locations. She's put on a little weight- extras can be negotiated (YMMV). Rate isn't too bad so worth a shot she's personable. All natural.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas! Any intel on this Asian / Latina mixed? The one picture showing her face doesn't look too bad. Lots of ink, but it doesn't bother me. Any feedback is appreciated.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/77e90...f-efd8e0b2424f

  4. #2693

    Ivy Point Loma

    Hey fellas! Any intel on this Asian / Latina mixed? The one picture showing her face doesn't look too bad. Lots of ink, but it doesn't bother me. Any feedback is appreciated.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/77e90...f-efd8e0b2424f

  5. #2692

    Emony luv and ashton

    I know both emony and ashton work out of the same house, but do either one do FS? I read somewhere that emony goes by the 3 date rule, but that was only one review so not too sure how accurate it is. And I couldn't find any reviews on Ashton really.

  6. #2691
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonmyj  [View Original Post]
    Must have changed her number very recently (last couple of days). I booked with her using an 858 area code number and now it's 619. She's real and I do recommend.

    Have also seen 442 area codes in San Diego used by a few legitimate providers.
    E.

    Thanks Fonmyj! Your recommendations are always on point. I also had her on my radar.

  7. #2690
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    My god. She's beautiful. Sounds like she's super stricted tho.
    She's reviewed on t3 R. Legit from a monger who's reviews have accurate.

  8. #2689
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudcciv  [View Original Post]
    The contact phone number "area code" is NOT an SD County area code (619,858, or 760). I have never come across a non-SD County area code number yet that was NOT a scam, and asking for a "Deposit" in order to meet!
    Must have changed her number very recently (last couple of days). I booked with her using an 858 area code number and now it's 619. She's real and I do recommend.

    Have also seen 442 area codes in San Diego used by a few legitimate providers.

  9. #2688

    Miramar and Point Loma Hotties

    There wasn't a lot going on at the Little House since Thanksgiving so I hit up my favorite ladies in Miramar and Point Loma.

    The Miramar Girls are definitely some of my favorites for some of the best FBSM plus experiences; Nikki, Yoniara and Joy are all amazing. Repeating with these ladies has really gotten them to up their game. Of course, YMMV! Their space / massage rooms are all welcoming and allows for massages, private dances, and private intimate parties.

    The Point Loma girls are also on point, with Amanda and Jenna. Getting to know these ladies has been awesome.

    Thank you ladies for a nice welcome back!

  10. #2687

    Non-local area code! RED FLAG!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    My god. She's beautiful. Sounds like she's super stricted tho.
    The contact phone number "area code" is NOT an SD County area code (619,858, or 760). I have never come across a non-SD County area code number yet that was NOT a scam, and asking for a "Deposit" in order to meet!

  11. #2686
    Quote Originally Posted by Uboatct  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/b7e07...f-ad4c500cce70

    Anyone seen her? I like the body type and option for 4 hands.
    My god. She's beautiful. Sounds like she's super stricted tho.

  12. #2685

    Margot Phoenix?

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/b7e07...f-ad4c500cce70

    Anyone seen her? I like the body type and option for 4 hands.

  13. #2684
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushexplorer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Exotic Zara (not to be confused with the Zara Leah in Mission Valley)? https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/f5373...a-88e464d04e97.

    At first I thought she was the same (as I do see the MV Zara). Her body type is similar, but if those pics are real, a lot sexier. Definitely my type. The reviews on RMD are very generic and at least 4 months old. PM me or post here if you have any experience with her.

    Thanks.
    I have been looking to get in touch with Zara / Leah from Mission Valley for a while. I used to see here pre Covid, but have not seen her in a while. If she is back in business, would you DM me her contact info?

  14. #2683
    Quote Originally Posted by EH09M3  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify about services with Natalie. If you are able to book a nuru session with Natalie and you pay for a nuru session, Natalie is going to provide camel slides that are awesome. The camel slides are not a YMMV or chemistry thing. It is a service that is provided to any hobbyist that is able to book a nuru session with Natalie.

    Good luck with booking a session with Natalie as that is where the challenge exists.
    Thanks for the info. The challenge is on.

    A.

  15. #2682

    Nuru camel slides

    Just to clarify about services with Natalie. If you are able to book a nuru session with Natalie and you pay for a nuru session, Natalie is going to provide camel slides that are awesome. The camel slides are not a YMMV or chemistry thing. It is a service that is provided to any hobbyist that is able to book a nuru session with Natalie.

    Good luck with booking a session with Natalie as that is where the challenge exists.

    Quote Originally Posted by AeroStartC  [View Original Post]
    Many thanks King, much appreciated.

    A.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape