Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 5382
-
11-29-22 00:44 #2697Banned Member

Posts: 3075Hey there! I'm not sure what more I can share. Their ads are pretty clear what services they offer. It's FBSM (plus). The PLUS might comes with chemistry, repeat visits, etc. Always consider YMMV when seeing independents. These ladies are not escorts and do not work at a FS spa so the plus or VIP part may or may not be offered.
Originally Posted by ADwightSchrute
[View Original Post]
I am noticing more independents are now putting in their ads VIP available, upgrades to be discussed in person, the 3 date rule. These are hints that more will or might be available. I believed all the ladies at the Little House, except for one that I've aware offers a VIP menu, so be prepared to bring extra tip for that expanded menu option just in case. The ladies at Miramar and Point Loma do not advertise VIP. Some will never offer it, others may if there is chemistry. VIP with independents doesn't always mean FS either so keep that in mind.
If you like Latina women like I do, then I recommend giving the Miramar ladies a try. I believed there are 6-7 independents working in the Miramar area.
-
11-28-22 22:11 #2696Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks my friend! I love all natural. LOL.
Originally Posted by JiggyPants
[View Original Post]
Long time no chat. Hope all is well.
-
11-28-22 19:19 #2695Banned Member

Posts: 239I'm going to have to PM you for some info for the miramar location.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 17:08 #2694Senior Member

Posts: 53I used to see her at older locations. She's put on a little weight- extras can be negotiated (YMMV). Rate isn't too bad so worth a shot she's personable. All natural.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 16:53 #2693Banned Member

Posts: 3075Ivy Point Loma
Hey fellas! Any intel on this Asian / Latina mixed? The one picture showing her face doesn't look too bad. Lots of ink, but it doesn't bother me. Any feedback is appreciated.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/77e90...f-efd8e0b2424f
-
11-28-22 11:42 #2692Senior Member

Posts: 110Emony luv and ashton
I know both emony and ashton work out of the same house, but do either one do FS? I read somewhere that emony goes by the 3 date rule, but that was only one review so not too sure how accurate it is. And I couldn't find any reviews on Ashton really.
-
11-27-22 18:22 #2691Banned Member

Posts: 3075E.
Originally Posted by Fonmyj
[View Original Post]
Thanks Fonmyj! Your recommendations are always on point. I also had her on my radar.
-
11-27-22 17:12 #2690Senior Member

Posts: 529She's reviewed on t3 R. Legit from a monger who's reviews have accurate.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 15:22 #2689Senior Member

Posts: 413Must have changed her number very recently (last couple of days). I booked with her using an 858 area code number and now it's 619. She's real and I do recommend.
Originally Posted by Sudcciv
[View Original Post]
Have also seen 442 area codes in San Diego used by a few legitimate providers.
-
11-27-22 14:01 #2688Banned Member

Posts: 3075Miramar and Point Loma Hotties
There wasn't a lot going on at the Little House since Thanksgiving so I hit up my favorite ladies in Miramar and Point Loma.
The Miramar Girls are definitely some of my favorites for some of the best FBSM plus experiences; Nikki, Yoniara and Joy are all amazing. Repeating with these ladies has really gotten them to up their game. Of course, YMMV! Their space / massage rooms are all welcoming and allows for massages, private dances, and private intimate parties.
The Point Loma girls are also on point, with Amanda and Jenna. Getting to know these ladies has been awesome.
Thank you ladies for a nice welcome back!
-
11-26-22 22:23 #2687Banned Member

Posts: 154Non-local area code! RED FLAG!
The contact phone number "area code" is NOT an SD County area code (619,858, or 760). I have never come across a non-SD County area code number yet that was NOT a scam, and asking for a "Deposit" in order to meet!
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 21:38 #2686Senior Member

Posts: 327My god. She's beautiful. Sounds like she's super stricted tho.
Originally Posted by Uboatct
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 10:07 #2685Senior Member

Posts: 353Margot Phoenix?
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/b7e07...f-ad4c500cce70
Anyone seen her? I like the body type and option for 4 hands.
-
11-26-22 04:14 #2684Senior Member

Posts: 29I have been looking to get in touch with Zara / Leah from Mission Valley for a while. I used to see here pre Covid, but have not seen her in a while. If she is back in business, would you DM me her contact info?
Originally Posted by Bushexplorer
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 01:13 #2683Senior Member

Posts: 235Thanks for the info. The challenge is on.
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]
A.












Reply With Quote



