Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 11025
-
11-29-22 17:10 #6390Senior Member

Posts: 124KassieDior
She had hinted at retirement. I was just thinking about her yesterday. What a fun fuck! For a safety girl, she really brought it. She could teach a class on attitude, enthusiasm, and passion to a lot of girls in the biz.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 14:41 #6389Senior Member

Posts: 204KassieDior
Anyone seen or heard from Kassie Dior lately? Is she retired?
-
11-29-22 12:54 #6388Regular Member

Posts: 15Got to TJ and contact.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
http://www.musastj.net/.
-
11-28-22 18:50 #6387Senior Member

Posts: 1544Go to Tijuana.
Originally Posted by Gvbdc
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 18:37 #6386Senior Member

Posts: 164Angela Ukraine
Says she's open to GFE kissing and BBBJ.
No reviews when I asked her.
Anyone have intel?
Says she's in DT Seattle for few weeks.
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...6859.htm?cat=1
-
11-28-22 18:14 #6385Senior Member

Posts: 60California
Anything you can share more publicly re: California? Looking at a trip to San Diego in Jan.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 13:27 #6384Senior Member

Posts: 293Vyper Rose
I found her years ago on craigslist when she was slim. She drove from tacoma to seattle for a car date. 120 roses or something like that. All covered, but a very sexy date, cute as all hell. I recommended TNA to her. I wish I hadn't.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 23:50 #6383Regular Member

Posts: 2Is this the same Crystal?
Originally Posted by Justice2001
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128293%3B
-
11-27-22 20:23 #6382Senior Member

Posts: 511VyperRose
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....lian-DreamGirl!95-2-Nights-Here!26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128142%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B.
Sucked in by the "glamour shots" in her ad. As I have said before, if they look a bit large in their photos, in person they will be huge and that was the case here, plus IMHO, not as attractive facially either.
Should have walked, but I try to make the best of things (need to stop doing that! She did the dreaded, put the cover on before ready thing that I hate then did a decent CBJ (hate CBJ). Asked about daty, she said not in a qv, Fuck! Was not much feeling do to the cover and incompatible body types. She does have nice breasts, not much of a titty guy myself but if you are into that you might like her. She did have a good attitude and personality, also noticed a bit of BO, but not horrible. For sure not a terrible experience, but for me I was definitely not happy with my choice and won't repeat.
-
11-27-22 04:49 #6381Senior Member

Posts: 133Pepper rican
I saw her a bunch of times but they were over 9 months ago. She's missing some teeth but still had a decent body and provided above average service at decent rates. Even goes bare but YMMV. She can be hard to get hold of and might even possibly ghost you if she scores a better deal but if you get to see her, you'd usually leave satisfied.
Originally Posted by IanStruan
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 18:48 #6380Senior Member

Posts: 2035Same
I'd like to give you the same suggestion that I did for the other guy. Post in the city you want to visit, read the most recent 10 pages in different sections for that city (escorts, massage, etc.).
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy66
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 18:01 #6379Senior Member

Posts: 2035You will probably get more responses if you post a request like this on this site, in the cities you want to visit. I would also suggest you read the most recent 5-10 pages in The escort, AMP / massage, and kgirl sections of that city.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 17:02 #6378Senior Member

Posts: 38Phoenix
Going to Phoenix for work next week. Any suggestions for a good time?
Thanks.
-
11-25-22 13:25 #6377Regular Member

Posts: 4Any knowledge about Luray?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/018258430057
Searched name and number but found nothing here. Any info on or warnings about Luray? Thanks.
-
11-25-22 12:48 #6376Regular Member

Posts: 21Pepper Legit?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...i/516439015191
Legit provider?
Anyone seen her recently?










Reply With Quote






