Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 24707
-
11-28-22 15:57 #20222Banned Member

Posts: 175Bring Ear Plugs
She is very pretty and the price is right its handshake only and bring ear plugs with you she talks non stop, if you love conspiracy theories she is your gal.
Originally Posted by SugarWater
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 15:48 #20221Banned Member

Posts: 116Abbey is totally worth it!!
Without a doubt one of the best massages in town. Beautiful woman!
Originally Posted by SugarWater
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 12:59 #20220Regular Member

Posts: 4Abbey
Anyone familiar with her or know if she's worth it?
https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/d7308c...e-ca571940c04f
-
11-28-22 12:32 #20219Senior Member

Posts: 222Anyone know this girl?
Came across this girl this morning and I'm intrigued. Went back a few pages and could find anything recent on her. If anyone has anything to share please let me know.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/101448830
-
11-27-22 17:36 #20218Senior Member

Posts: 535Yes, please.
Originally Posted by StChuck636
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 17:18 #20217Senior Member

Posts: 222Good to be back
Hey fellas, been on an 8 year hiatus, marriage will do that to you, LOL. Well clearly things didn't work out because I'm back. I Was here for a four or five year period and left a senior member, but decided to give up the lifestyle back then when I thought I found the right woman.
Anyways, I'm looking to get back out there and have some fun. I know I'm a new member again, but I used to have the same user name years ago. Not sure if any remember, but if not, it's cool. Anyways, I like to stay low-key and discreet and don't like to take very big risk so if any of you fine gentlemen have any under the radar girls to share please PM me. In the meantime, I will start working on my portfolio and when I find something good, I'll be sure to leave a review, and if she's up for it, I'll be more than willing to share her info.
Good to be back and I'll be in touch.
Buderbum.
-
11-27-22 15:50 #20216Senior Member

Posts: 285Info
Send contact info please.
Originally Posted by StChuck636
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 18:40 #20215Senior Member

Posts: 155Yes, I did last week.
Originally Posted by BoilerWelder
[View Original Post]
She's a very pretty, small to XSM Bbw. Actually, for those who have seen her previously, I think she's lost a bit of weight.
And still has those stellar BBBJ skills. Look back a few years for some older reviews on her. Everything is still accurate.
-
11-26-22 15:44 #20214Senior Member

Posts: 30MILF Collinsville area
For a while a 30's MILF on the east side advertised on Tryst and was on Kik as NY1978 or similar. She could only do out evenings or sometimes weekends. Lost her contact if anyone might have it I'd be grateful. Rather 50'-60's sensual massage, but not having much luck that way. Seen Faro, Kathleen, Mimi and Kim. Thanks!
-
11-26-22 14:43 #20213Senior Member

Posts: 171I live near Collinsville and I would love to know more about the Collinsville girl with big tits that you speak of being under the radar. Pm me back if you don't mind giving me any info on her. I would greatly appreciate it. I tried to private message you here but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Moogiebar
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 14:39 #20212Senior Member

Posts: 30Knockers
Originally Posted by Mike94
[View Original Post]
Moogiebar. Apparently everyone that likes knockers around Collinsville has messaged you. Your box is full!
Originally Posted by Moogiebar
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 14:10 #20211Senior Member

Posts: 479Kylie
Anyone gave her a try since she's back with the Angels?
-
11-26-22 13:55 #20210Senior Member

Posts: 92Ad a tit man let me say "noice" and "jealous!
Originally Posted by StlCards4000
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 18:07 #20209Senior Member

Posts: 28Knockers
I'm always in the market for some huge tits. If she's available let me know. DM on any info you may need I'm knowledgeable.
Originally Posted by Moogiebar
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 15:02 #20208Senior Member

Posts: 72Low Key
Hey Chuck,
Always appreciate your input. I would love a UTR gal. I got a HUGE natural tit gal in collinsville 2 for a fuck if you want. She's cute, a little big, not bbw, but the tits! OMG.
Originally Posted by StChuck636
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




