Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20207
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike94  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I was fortunate enough to see this wonderful woman for several years. Great massages. Even came to my home. She started in Pevely, went to Arnold, then imperial, I haven't seen or talked to her since just before Covid. If anyone has her contact info pm me.
    I saw her a few times. Very nice lady good massage. Is she still around? Do you have her info?

  2. #20206

    Forgot to mention

    Quote Originally Posted by StChuck636  [View Original Post]
    Any one interested in a new hot low key chick? Senior members only. If your interested I'll pass the info along.
    She is out call only atm.

  3. #20205
    Anybody know if any of the local places will be open tonight or tomorrow?

  4. #20204
    Quote Originally Posted by StChuck636  [View Original Post]
    Any one interested in a new hot low key chick? Senior members only. If your interested I'll pass the info along.
    Yes please.

  5. #20203
    Quote Originally Posted by StChuck636  [View Original Post]
    Any one interested in a new hot low key chick? Senior members only. If your interested I'll pass the info along.
    Yes please.

  6. #20202
    Quote Originally Posted by YourMomLikedIt  [View Original Post]
    Yes. PM please! And thank you.
    Yes please.

  7. #20201

    New Hot chick

    Quote Originally Posted by StChuck636  [View Original Post]
    Any one interested in a new hot low key chick? Senior members only. If your interested I'll pass the info along.
    Yes. PM please! And thank you.

  8. #20200

    Low key chick

    Quote Originally Posted by StChuck636  [View Original Post]
    Any one interested in a new hot low key chick? Senior members only. If your interested I'll pass the info along.
    Absolutely! Share away!

  9. #20199
    Quote Originally Posted by StChuck636  [View Original Post]
    Any one interested in a new hot low key chick? Senior members only. If your interested I'll pass the info along.
    Yes, very interested. And happy to share intel if wanted.

    Thanks!

  10. #20198

    Any one

    Any one interested in a new hot low key chick? Senior members only. If your interested I'll pass the info along.

  11. #20197
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    This was a real service when I served in South Korea. You could get a haircut, massage, and BJ. Then if you really wanted treat, you could go to the bath house. They cleaned you and your pipes. If only it was regulated and here in the states. Oh, I know why, there would be no more marriages, LOL.
    Some real truth here. I think everyone's starting to wise up. Here's to future generations and realizing that orgasms are purely transactional.

  12. #20196

    Backlist24

    Has anyone had a good contact from backlist24? All the ones I've tried appear to be scams wanting deposits or payment with gift cards.

  13. #20195
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCarGuy69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Kathleen a couple times and she is no Debbie (or Dee.).

    HJ only.
    And I could never get her to shut up.

  14. #20194

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by LongballLarry  [View Original Post]
    Wanted see if anyone has seen Kenzie off rubmd. Looks pretty good, just haven't seen much info. Thanks.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/74c667...e-4de0b18f8e95

    Lball Larry.
    She is a scammer. Will give you a bogus address to go to and then wants a deposit.

  15. #20193

    Kenzie

    Wanted see if anyone has seen Kenzie off rubmd. Looks pretty good, just haven't seen much info. Thanks.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/74c667...e-4de0b18f8e95

    Lball Larry.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape