Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 17950
-
11-29-22 00:02 #11875Senior Member

Posts: 171Why? I'm not sure I understand.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 23:24 #11874Senior Member

Posts: 360Good for you. This ***** is fucking crazy from my experience. Tried to set something up with her one and she wasted my time. "I feel uncomfortable seeing you now" she's smart to not give out her actual location. All it takes is the wrong person to fuck with. Goes for all the ****** that like to ghost.
Originally Posted by SilentName1
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 23:17 #11873Senior Member

Posts: 360Carry on all dates
I really wish one of these ****** would pull some bullshit on me. Never had a pimp or boyfriend come at me yet but I welcome that scenario to happen.
Originally Posted by MuffinStuffin
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 22:49 #11872Regular Member

Posts: 12Arianna
Had a dream with Arianna it was great wasn't a clock watcher at all. Started with bbj then went to laying off the edge of the bed was great good grip and really got into it. Pics are definitely her sexy little spinner great ass and tits.
-
11-28-22 20:54 #11871Regular Member

Posts: 3Kristen
I hesitantly ordered her content I've heard great things about and it was amazing so I met her again today and had a great time. The first meet was good but I was a little too nervous to relax completely but with that out of the way I had a much better time today. Not saying the first wasn't great.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/737352646277
-
11-28-22 20:22 #11870Senior Member

Posts: 42Going Heavy
I'm glad I'm not the only one who goes heavy to visits! I have from the jump. You never know what you're going to encounter. I normally avail myself of an LCP loaded with 90 grain Speer Gold Dot. Not my first choice for a serious fire fight, but it's an unobtrusive tool for un-assing the AO LOL! Of course, when the guns come out the op is blown. Never seen this thieving W and never will!! I would tell one I'm going to go IRG and take a hand LOL!! Be safe out there!
Originally Posted by PerusingKY
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 19:28 #11869Senior Member

Posts: 89Kyra
Had a dream with Kyra and had a blast. Usually she is squirrelly but this time seemed more chill. Went two rounds and she followed directions well. Greek and all the fun stuff. She showed me a fun video she made with her friend while she was going down on me. Quite the experience! Would recommend. DM for more details.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...7/583059002127
-
11-28-22 18:44 #11868Regular Member

Posts: 14Me too
Not worth the time, fair service.
Originally Posted by AnabolicPope
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 18:42 #11867Regular Member

Posts: 14Yes, been several treads. Con
Best con in town, has been in prison, she has been around long time, she has polished her con. She is good at what she does try to check her first if you, spread the work she is clipping a lot of men in town.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 15:28 #11866Senior Member

Posts: 243Looking for some info
If you have any info, or at least a name so I can search. Thanks in advance.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/173065621455
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/462299080684
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/830292220193
-
11-28-22 15:13 #11865Senior Member

Posts: 25Strange Cancellation
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/462299080684
As instructed in the add I texted on Saturday to set a time. Very friendly and normal over text. She asked me to check in today. Instead of a normal response just responds #leave and No longer in service. YMMV and no big deal if she decided not to come or doesn't want to have an appointment. But hey she's probably doing me a favor.
-
11-28-22 10:30 #11864Regular Member

Posts: 5Cake
This is Cake. Pics are real. Saw her a couple of times at her apartment in Pimlico. Not sure if she is still there. Beautiful tits and pretty face. Was sniffling both visits and a little bruising. Tried to fuck her on couch but couldn't get comfortable. Opted for handjob and came on her tits while she rubbed it in. Boyfriend waits on stoop next door. Barely let me get in the car before returning. She is very sweet but obvious drug use and boyfriend made me nervous to go back again.
Originally Posted by BlueMan13
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 01:16 #11863Banned Member

Posts: 1056[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-28-22 01:14 #11862Banned Member

Posts: 1056You violated the 1st rule of mongering
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-27-22 19:55 #11861Senior Member

Posts: 43You're a better man than me. The last time a girl pulled that on me I told her she could give me my money back or I'd sit right there in the bed until things calmed down. Difference is I did 9 years force recon and had a Nighthawk custom double stack with me🤷8205;9794;65039; sooner or later they'll fuck around and find out. Bad business.
Originally Posted by HammernTongs
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





