Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 824 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14440

    Solution

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Avoid at all costs! There is an All Points Bulletin on her among mongers on Indian River Forum. Apparently that dude robbed some monger at gunpoint! I am surprised nobody has reported her to Skip the Games admin or Seeking because sooner or later someone is going to get killed!
    A senior member in the forum named Oshmalee (you can find him in the Ocala and jax threads) can handle STG issues as he spends a lot of time getting providers banned for a variety of issues. It's worth reaching out to him.

  2. #14439

    Italian

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/555888385835

    Is this the one you were referring to? She is on SA as well.
    Avoid at all costs! There is an All Points Bulletin on her among mongers on Indian River Forum. Apparently that dude robbed some monger at gunpoint! I am surprised nobody has reported her to Skip the Games admin or Seeking because sooner or later someone is going to get killed!

  3. #14438

    Italian

    Quote Originally Posted by RojoBear  [View Original Post]
    Yep, I met at cheap hotel and could not get out fast enough, definitely a manager in her room. Pictures are historic at best, AA parked behind my car when I was leaving. I'm thinking the bulge in my belt and my manorism gave him pause. He was a punk dope boy looking for trouble but like a lot of them, aren't really up for a legit challenge.

    Stay far away.
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/555888385835

    Is this the one you were referring to? She is on SA as well.

  4. #14437
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHodar  [View Original Post]
    Not being argumentative first off but has something changed with her? I saw her and although it was lackluster head and she is ageist I found her clean, drug free, no games.
    She is like that at first then she will request money with broken promises and bf will take pics of license plate.

    Bs.

  5. #14436
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Been warned before this one is not very true provider will scam you.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/722345056224

    Bs.
    Not being argumentative first off but has something changed with her? I saw her and although it was lackluster head and she is ageist I found her clean, drug free, no games.

  6. #14435
    Went by 'Juicy' for quite a while--as far back as Dec 2020. Changed phn # at least twice. My own notes say LIAR and Thief. Beyond that, I can't think of ANYTHING more atttractive than a {flaming?} skull staring up at me from between an average set of tits.

    F1.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Been warned before this one is not very true provider will scam you.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/722345056224

    Bs.

  7. #14434

    Bad News

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info, I will scratch this one off my list.
    Yep, I met at cheap hotel and could not get out fast enough, definitely a manager in her room. Pictures are historic at best, AA parked behind my car when I was leaving. I'm thinking the bulge in my belt and my manorism gave him pause. He was a punk dope boy looking for trouble but like a lot of them, aren't really up for a legit challenge.

    Stay far away.

  8. #14433

    Justy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pusspuss  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Justine who was living in Palm bay but moved up to Cocoa a month back? She's from Long Island.
    Yes, about 3 weeks back. It was soon after Nicole hurricane. She was in a shit hole motel wo power. Super accommodating, the contact following was really weird.. , had a fantastic date and I reviewed accordingly. But she was slow to no response? Finally gave up on her. She has gotten a monger give her a bunch of S—-t for some reason and she was quick to forward to me for some reason. Idk, It was weird following but date was 5 star.

    Dressed up for the date. I don't daty but she was clean by all accounts. I could not get her to tap out.

  9. #14432

    Bjuice

    Been warned before this one is not very true provider will scam you.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/722345056224

    Bs.

  10. #14431

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BriCua  [View Original Post]
    In which forum can I find her or how to contact her?
    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...oubt_i15538157#.

  11. #14430

    Taylor Rebuttal

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I just added a note to your account, "Ban with next white knight post"

    No joke, you take to the forum to defend one more girl and you are gone. You can always post about your experience but this forum is NOT a place for you to rebut the reviews of other men.

    A2

  12. #14429

    Liberty O

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    So, this week was Liberty'O's birthday and since I was due for a visit I brought her a gift besides my donation. Of course, my visit was very similar to Baxter2714's back in September! This woman never disappoints and never fails to amaze me. Our session lasted well over two hours and everything that Baxter mentioned happened and then some because multiple orgasms occurred for the both of us during our session! Liberty'O sees a couple of mongers per day, no nights or weekends and prefers Senior Forum Members. IDK, based on my encounters with her over the last year or so, there's no better overall experience in Brevard, IMHO!
    In which forum can I find her or how to contact her?

  13. #14428

    So

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do not feed the fucking trolls. Apparently the other flags you caught didn't make you realize you shouldn't do this shit. I hope it was worth what it cost you.

    A2

  14. #14427

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Oops wrong paige guys I was meaning the one from Mm.

    This one
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/come-play-im-feeling-very-fris/521445954220
    Paige / Kory Lynn link:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/715532110295

  15. #14426

    Anyone see Justine up in Cocoa?

    Anyone seen Justine who was living in Palm bay but moved up to Cocoa a month back? She's from Long Island.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape