Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 906 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 17947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11872

    Arianna

    Had a dream with Arianna it was great wasn't a clock watcher at all. Started with bbj then went to laying off the edge of the bed was great good grip and really got into it. Pics are definitely her sexy little spinner great ass and tits.

  2. #11871

    Kristen

    I hesitantly ordered her content I've heard great things about and it was amazing so I met her again today and had a great time. The first meet was good but I was a little too nervous to relax completely but with that out of the way I had a much better time today. Not saying the first wasn't great.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/737352646277

  3. #11870

    Going Heavy

    Quote Originally Posted by PerusingKY  [View Original Post]
    You're a better man than me. The last time a girl pulled that on me I told her she could give me my money back or I'd sit right there in the bed until things calmed down. Difference is I did 9 years force recon and had a Nighthawk custom double stack with me🤷8205;9794;65039; sooner or later they'll fuck around and find out. Bad business.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who goes heavy to visits! I have from the jump. You never know what you're going to encounter. I normally avail myself of an LCP loaded with 90 grain Speer Gold Dot. Not my first choice for a serious fire fight, but it's an unobtrusive tool for un-assing the AO LOL! Of course, when the guns come out the op is blown. Never seen this thieving W and never will!! I would tell one I'm going to go IRG and take a hand LOL!! Be safe out there!

  4. #11869

    Kyra

    Had a dream with Kyra and had a blast. Usually she is squirrelly but this time seemed more chill. Went two rounds and she followed directions well. Greek and all the fun stuff. She showed me a fun video she made with her friend while she was going down on me. Quite the experience! Would recommend. DM for more details.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...7/583059002127

  5. #11868

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicPope  [View Original Post]
    LOL Kristen is far far from reliable. That girl has left me lonely with no time to find a plan b so many times I just quit trying LOL.
    Not worth the time, fair service.

  6. #11867

    Yes, been several treads. Con

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Never, ever pay up front! And for God's sake why would you ask her if you should put the donation out? Might as well just hand them the money and leave. You set yourself up here. Whenever they ask me to pay up front I tell them I never do that. If they insist I leave. Got to think with the big head. This happens all too often unfortunately so they keep doing it but if you read these forums plenty of warnings about what not to do. Plus you said then situation didn't feel right in the first place, and you were right. Just never pay up front!
    Best con in town, has been in prison, she has been around long time, she has polished her con. She is good at what she does try to check her first if you, spread the work she is clipping a lot of men in town.

  7. #11866

  8. #11865

    Strange Cancellation

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/462299080684

    As instructed in the add I texted on Saturday to set a time. Very friendly and normal over text. She asked me to check in today. Instead of a normal response just responds #leave and No longer in service. YMMV and no big deal if she decided not to come or doesn't want to have an appointment. But hey she's probably doing me a favor.

  9. #11864

    Cake

    This is Cake. Pics are real. Saw her a couple of times at her apartment in Pimlico. Not sure if she is still there. Beautiful tits and pretty face. Was sniffling both visits and a little bruising. Tried to fuck her on couch but couldn't get comfortable. Opted for handjob and came on her tits while she rubbed it in. Boyfriend waits on stoop next door. Barely let me get in the car before returning. She is very sweet but obvious drug use and boyfriend made me nervous to go back again.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMan13  [View Original Post]
    Hello, am new to this and I'm curious of this person's services if anyone has been with her yet.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/618200777084

    Additionally, who are some people you would recommend.

  10. #11863
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #11862

    You violated the 1st rule of mongering

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #11861
    Quote Originally Posted by HammernTongs  [View Original Post]
    Just got scammed by Kailynn. Contacted her right after she had posted an ad. Quick response, after wanting to know my age and race she asked if I could be at her place (on Glenn Arvin just off of Georgetown) in 15 to 30 minutes. Not my favorite neighborhood but decided I'd give it a try. Arrived and was let right in by an ok looking blonde chick. Straight away got a weird vibe, nothing to pin point, just a sixth sense not all was right, like we weren't alone or something. I asked if she wanted me to leave the donation out and she said she would just go ahead and take it, so I stupidly just handed it over. She disappeared into a different room to. Hide it? Hand it off to her pimp boyfriend? I don't know. Anyway, came back into the living room and said we could begin. I started to very slowly get undressed. She didn't get undressed at all. I asked if she was going to and she started saying in a minute, she was cold. All the while she was messing with her phone, talking about how it wouldn't charge properly. So she starts a bbj but after 30 seconds or so runs to her phone and then starts saying I need to leave for a minute, someone's coming over, but could come back after they left. I was only half undressed, so I shoved my socks and drawers in my pockets and hit the road. I knew what was happening, but I didn't raise a big stink. Life's too short. Got me for one-twenty. So I did some dumb shit and didn't react to the red flags. Don't make the same mistake unless you're feeling like donating to a junkie's Christmas charity.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...9/226304596518
    You're a better man than me. The last time a girl pulled that on me I told her she could give me my money back or I'd sit right there in the bed until things calmed down. Difference is I did 9 years force recon and had a Nighthawk custom double stack with me🤷8205;9794;65039; sooner or later they'll fuck around and find out. Bad business.

  13. #11860

    Beware of Kailynn the Scammer Thief

    Just got scammed by Kailynn. Contacted her right after she had posted an ad. Quick response, after wanting to know my age and race she asked if I could be at her place (on Glenn Arvin just off of Georgetown) in 15 to 30 minutes. Not my favorite neighborhood but decided I'd give it a try. Arrived and was let right in by an ok looking blonde chick. Straight away got a weird vibe, nothing to pin point, just a sixth sense not all was right, like we weren't alone or something. I asked if she wanted me to leave the donation out and she said she would just go ahead and take it, so I stupidly just handed it over. She disappeared into a different room to. Hide it? Hand it off to her pimp boyfriend? I don't know. Anyway, came back into the living room and said we could begin. I started to very slowly get undressed. She didn't get undressed at all. I asked if she was going to and she started saying in a minute, she was cold. All the while she was messing with her phone, talking about how it wouldn't charge properly. So she starts a bbj but after 30 seconds or so runs to her phone and then starts saying I need to leave for a minute, someone's coming over, but could come back after they left. I was only half undressed, so I shoved my socks and drawers in my pockets and hit the road. I knew what was happening, but I didn't raise a big stink. Life's too short. Got me for one-twenty. So I did some dumb shit and didn't react to the red flags. Don't make the same mistake unless you're feeling like donating to a junkie's Christmas charity.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...9/226304596518

  14. #11859

  15. #11858

    Recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMan13  [View Original Post]
    Hello, am new to this and I'm curious of this person's services if anyone has been with her yet.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/618200777084

    Additionally, who are some people you would recommend.
    Most dependable, excellent skills.

    Rae.

    Miss Allie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape