Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 8724
-
12-05-22 12:38 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 107LOL Seriously?
Which one of you is DATY with Heather LOL I CIP all the time LOL smh.
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...1/232175780802
-
12-04-22 19:08 #5663Regular Member

Posts: 11Rip off
Set up for the hour. But spent half the time in the rest room and took a call in the middle, left the room for a bit. Said there was no rush, that there wasn't anyone else, and the wait wasn't included in the hour. But all bs. Standard rip off tactics I guess. Asked me to leave after dragging out the session waiting. I asked for a few special things during the hour. But said she did not see it, which is bs, cause I asked her twice to confirm before visiting.
Also the pics are quite flattering. More flabbly skin in the stomach, breasts and ass. Pics are well tailored in retrospect. Has something else going on with the teeth too.
Might be okay if you do a qv. But don't expect you will get the whole session for hhr or hr. Or she won't get on the phone messaging and calling when you're doing it.
-
11-29-22 20:33 #5662Senior Member

Posts: 878Mel
Saw melly today. Good comms. Maybe a tad slow. She's negotiable. To me she did not look like her pics thinking those are older. But she is cute and a nice body type. No complaints at all. Made me wait a while when I got there but I was patient and it paid off. I know a guy has been mentioned and I think I ran into him but no worries. When I finally saw her she had on lingerie and a robe. I gave her a good cop check and all was well. Started w BBBJ that was honestly really good then covered up and hit it mish. She is responsive and I will see her again. I think YMMV and we seemed to hit it off so I might be a bit more adventurous with her next time. Pretty vanilla this time. She's nice and fun. I will see her again.
-
11-29-22 15:09 #5661Senior Member

Posts: 25https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tori-escort-new-haven-46109#erotic.
Originally Posted by HalNt3050
[View Original Post]
This is what she looked like back in the day.
-
11-28-22 21:14 #5660Senior Member

Posts: 147Marie
Saw Marie at a motel in Hamden. Great communication, very responsive and to the point. Went with the 3 in 1 special. Very nice and genuine person, not overly attractive and has a petite MILF body with sags and deflating bolt ons. Started with a solid BBBJ, to convered mish, then covered grk before cim finish with spit. Really pile drove it home front and back with a nice release. Would consider seeing again next time in town (I'm usually in NH and MA), if only for the pretty pussy and asshole, and her ability to take a pounding.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/276420282450
-
11-28-22 16:25 #5659Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks for all the feedback, I thought the ads sounded TGTBT.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 10:22 #5658Senior Member

Posts: 33Big booty Jasmine
Anyone seen this girl Jasmine? Seems newer to the area. Did a quick search and didn't find anything on here. Might pull the trigger in the upcoming days. Anyone have any experience with her? Seems promising.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/051300357680
-
11-27-22 17:20 #5657Senior Member

Posts: 335Adultsearch
Other than Asian ads, which you can usually find on STG as well that site is useless.
Maybe if you occasionally see a CT area code you can try but even those are usually bait and switch, or deposit collectors.
Originally Posted by YDidIWait
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 17:04 #5656Senior Member

Posts: 64Morgans galore
https://adultsearch.com/connecticut/...scorts/2671463
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
I did a quick google image search on the pics in the above ad.
Lets see. Morgan in Reno, Morgan in Detroit, Morgan in Omaha Nebraska, Morgan in Frederick Maryland. And many many more.
-
11-27-22 15:10 #5655Senior Member

Posts: 878I took a quick peek and yeah I could be wrong. I'm saying just TGTBT. Look at the phone number. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by HalNt3050
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 11:35 #5654Regular Member

Posts: 18Morgan
Any intel on this girl?
https://adultsearch.com/connecticut/...scorts/2671463
She's been posting on Adultsearch for a while, says she's "verified," but haven't found any reviews.
-
11-27-22 11:27 #5653Regular Member

Posts: 18That's Natalia from New Haven. Stay away, she's the girl in the pics, but a thief.
Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 10:24 #5652Senior Member

Posts: 878Familiar
She looks very familiar. I feel like I saw her a while ago but ant this point I've seen so many. LOL Anyone know her?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/043499093610
-
11-27-22 07:45 #5651Senior Member

Posts: 116Bella
I saw Bella a couple weeks ago for an incall. It wasn't too bad. She didn't have protection so I just got a BBJ which was very good. Haven't had a chance to go back and see her.
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 23:30 #5650Senior Member

Posts: 72Bee, don't waste your time. Melly, great if you can get a hold of her.
Originally Posted by TheHass
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





