Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 95 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 1420
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1105

    New Nashua lady

    All of a sudden, this lady keeps popping up on STG. Has anyone seen her?

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...-/391354290486

  2. #1104

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed and has been positive. Obviously if you're into big girls.
    I've seen here twice. She is a small bbw and does a decent job. Funny story is one night, I think 2-3 months ago, I went to go see her and as I'm about 10 mins away she starts blowing up my phone. I answer her the third time and she is having a panic attack and yelling at me where I was. She said to come quick because she needs the money because she is getting towed for parking in a no parking zone LOL. I can hear the tow guy in the background too. I didn't want no issues because of the way she was yelling at me plus it was not my problem. I finally get to her street and the next thing I see down the street is the tow truck going down a street with her car on top, hahahahaha. On top of that she was running behind the tow truck trying to catch it. I had to leave at this point and just cancel as that turn me off and I figured she would be all pissed at me too for not helping her on time.

  3. #1103
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...-/345672993483

    Thought you might have read something about her.
    She's been reviewed and has been positive. Obviously if you're into big girls.

  4. #1102

    Anybody?

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...-/345672993483

    Thought you might have read something about her.

  5. #1101
    Quote Originally Posted by Zod527  [View Original Post]
    Don't give deposit. Can you please share the posting?
    Not sure whether she advertises. Chatted on FB.

  6. #1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Zod527  [View Original Post]
    Don't give deposit. Can you please share the posting?
    Pretty sure this is it? She is asking for a deposit so I wouldn't waste my time.
    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-outcalls--sweet-as-candy--bus/146328629135

  7. #1099

    Nashua girl

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    Anyone saw the girl called Morgan off of exit 8? She offered to sell content (pic and vid) but asked to pay in advance which I did not entertain. Also quoted 300 an hour FS but wanted 100 deposit to meet. I'm not going to pay in advance unless someone here has a positive experience with her. Thanks for the help.
    Don't give deposit. Can you please share the posting?

  8. #1098

    Londonderry

    Found KaylaMarie from them. She had me waiting for long before I was invited in. I had lost interest due to the delay; was getting stressed due to other errands I had. Good looking. Comparatively Expensive. My experience was not good as I was there for supershort visit but guess if you have time and $$ you may enjoy little more.

  9. #1097

    Nashua girl

    Anyone saw the girl called Morgan off of exit 8? She offered to sell content (pic and vid) but asked to pay in advance which I did not entertain. Also quoted 300 an hour FS but wanted 100 deposit to meet. I'm not going to pay in advance unless someone here has a positive experience with her. Thanks for the help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 14591153_574788506059047_5116008422717784064_n.jpg‎   153654407_131318028895345_6525015041677634550_n.jpg‎   295322440_1310038016401964_3037932929092731385_n.jpg‎  

  10. #1096

    Ivy or so she says

    Hey brothers, this one is supposedly in the Woo since Thursday until Sunday; 19 yo snow bunny spinner / stripper. Heard she's been reviewed on the NH board with bad reviews. Does she go by Ivy or another name to search on your board? Yeah of course I will wisely avoid her. Just would like to read the bad reviews. Appreciate the help, brothers.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/277732904770
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 54BACAD7-2BD0-45DE-85EC-F823DCF4BC4B.jpg‎   FA20FB0A-C190-4E43-8818-12C701B4D72A.jpg‎   5230C158-CE60-4688-AF7D-4A3B2CF6F44E.jpg‎   7BF590B7-8331-4308-A8DF-561EE8301D14.jpg‎  

  11. #1095

    #3 is totally nuts

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    My last visit with #3 was about 2 years ago. First off, she posts ads in Lowell and Worcester and claims she's close by. When you call she provides directions to her location as you drive. She's no where close to where you think. She's in northern Manchester. 2nd off she lives with her grown son and getting "alone" time is not always a sure thing. And 3rd she is a complete whacko. She has some sort of bi-polar thing going on. One minute she's telling you she loves you and the next she says she hates you. The only redeeming thing about her is she provides a solid BBBJ and will keep sucking well past orgasm.

  12. #1094

    Good, Bad, Ugly

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Naughty Nikki is one wild gal. She is into anything. After seeing her from one of her ads and having some one on one fun I called her to see if she'd be into being hired for a party. For $1 K a group of us hired her for a bachelor party, and she's totally into the group sex scene. This girl is absolutely not cum-phobic. Nikki seems to love being blasted by cumshots. She actually prefers having sex w / o a condom, this girl gets off on creampies. She's not shy around other girls as Nikki licked one of the strippers at the party.

  13. #1093

    Miya

    Myia in the subject of the ad and Miya in the body of the ad. How's that for consistency? I think she was using a different name (Myra?) some time back. But I've never seen anything good said about her on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen #2 Myia, my opinion, stay FAR, FAR away. She lives 7-8 miles outside of Manchester and you have to pick her up and bring her back. My one experience she was totally not into anything and when I questioned her she said she had laid out the rules which was total bull shit. She's also a big time user and has ton's of bruises and sores and even had an 8"x8" bandage on her thigh. Before I was even half "ready" I got up and told her to get dressed, we were done. I took my loss and considered it a learning lesson. Make your own decision!

  14. #1092
    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    There is service where providers can comment on your number. They're all hush hush about it haha. I would recommend everyone to rotate their burner once in a while.
    Been curious about this actually, what's the service?

  15. #1091

    The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen #2 Myia, my opinion, stay FAR, FAR away. She lives 7-8 miles outside of Manchester and you have to pick her up and bring her back. My one experience she was totally not into anything and when I questioned her she said she had laid out the rules which was total bull shit. She's also a big time user and has ton's of bruises and sores and even had an 8"x8" bandage on her thigh. Before I was even half "ready" I got up and told her to get dressed, we were done. I took my loss and considered it a learning lesson. Make your own decision!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape