Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 623 of 2024 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 673 723 1123 1623 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 30350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21020

    She can't take the D

    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this gal post so much. I even had a video verification chat with her awhile back, but haven't seen any info on her. (some posts from 2020 but not sure they are referring to her. Any intel please:

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/899177996990
    I saw her about 3 years ago and didn't even finish because "it was hurting too much". Maybe she's used to it now but I wouldn't bother if you're packing.

  2. #21019
    Quote Originally Posted by Schecter123  [View Original Post]
    Hey All- First post here, just wanted to let everyone know that after seeing Midnight (Courtney) multiple times, she has resorted to robbing people. It caught me off guard because I have seen her 4-5 times, but she took the money and bolted. The last time I saw her she was working with Jaspaki, I guess this is a result of the people / handler she is with now. Best to stay away from both of them, just wanted to warn everyone else!
    Damn. That sucks. I was going to see her this week. Appreciate the heads up. She has some great pussy and let's you have your way with it so that is unfortunate.

  3. #21018
    Quote Originally Posted by KyLoren1  [View Original Post]
    They are legit I follow Zoey, ellababy, and juicy Judy on insta and chopped it up with them a bit. Just too pricey for me to excuse. 160 qv 240 hh 300 h what I was quoted. They are hot though. The work for an agency all in the same house or Airbnb.
    Thanks for the info--I try to stay away from the agency girls.

  4. #21017

    Taylor

    https://hickory.skipthegames.com/fem...a/495968904881

    I saw her this past Summer in Pineville. When I saw her, she looked exactly like she does in the pics. I haven't seen her since she relocated North.

    Check your PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    I reached out & she responded back 30 minutes later, did a lot of back & forth, & after about 2 hours of the back & forth, finally got something set-up. Texted when I was 10 minutes out-crickets, texted when I got there-crickets, gave it another 10 minutes "hello"crickets- Left-complete waste of my time.

    She quoted me 160/ hhr 260/ HR.

  5. #21016

    Billie

    Does any one know of a provider Billie I seen her a while ago but I can't seem to find her.

    Petite white girl average breast but swallows.

    First time in Pineville.

  6. #21015
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo3927  [View Original Post]
    Any info in Taylor in Huntersville?

    https://hickory.skipthegames.com/fem...a/495968904881
    I reached out & she responded back 30 minutes later, did a lot of back & forth, & after about 2 hours of the back & forth, finally got something set-up. Texted when I was 10 minutes out-crickets, texted when I got there-crickets, gave it another 10 minutes "hello"crickets- Left-complete waste of my time.

    She quoted me 160/ hhr 260/ HR.

  7. #21014

    Pricey

    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tte/101177504-

    Just looking for any info? I see she's close by.

    Let me know.

    Thanks!
    They are legit I follow Zoey, ellababy, and juicy Judy on insta and chopped it up with them a bit. Just too pricey for me to excuse. 160 qv 240 hh 300 h what I was quoted. They are hot though. The work for an agency all in the same house or Airbnb.

  8. #21013

    *Mia* / Peaches

    I saw her once. She's at least 5' 10" maybe 5' 11". Has lots of freckles and tattoos. No demons were present during my visit. If she likes you, she will let you bareback her for a small upcharge. I certainly recommend her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino1174  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if she is worth a visit? I'm traveling so I want to make sure it's worth it.

    https://fort-mill.skipthegames.com/f...a/830764625795

    Thanks,

    Dom.

  9. #21012
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino1174  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if she is worth a visit? I'm traveling so I want to make sure it's worth it.

    https://fort-mill.skipthegames.com/f...a/830764625795

    Thanks,

    Dom.
    I saw her about a month ago, looks like pics, tall girl and pretty sweet. It was a nice time, might try to catch her today.

  10. #21011

    Peaches

    I would recommend having a backup plan. She ghosted me the one time I scheduled with her. She texted me about 4 hours later. Gave me a lame excuse about dropping her phone in the sink and said she would make it up to me if I scheduled again. I don't have time for that shit. According to some other reports, she seems to be a good time if she doesn't flake on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino1174  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if she is worth a visit? I'm traveling so I want to make sure it's worth it.

    https://fort-mill.skipthegames.com/f...a/830764625795

    Thanks,

    Dom.

  11. #21010

    What do we know about Zoey??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tte/101177504-

    Just looking for any info? I see she's close by.

    Let me know.

    Thanks!

  12. #21009
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino1174  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if she is worth a visit? I'm traveling so I want to make sure it's worth it.

    https://fort-mill.skipthegames.com/f...a/830764625795

    Thanks,

    Dom.
    She has been reviewed on here before. When I saw her a few months ago, she looked like her pics, BBBJ, cfs and tight. BBFS was an option but didn't partake. Would repeat.

  13. #21008

    Juicy Peach

    Can anyone tell me if she is worth a visit? I'm traveling so I want to make sure it's worth it.

    https://fort-mill.skipthegames.com/f...a/830764625795

    Thanks,

    Dom.

  14. #21007

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer8  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, visiting Charlotte soon and would like to know if yall have any experience with Eva. I did a quick search and came up empty.

    https://tryst.link/online/evax666

    Thanks in advance!
    Deposit required. Never do that. Would be easier to just flush some money down the toilet.

    GB40.

  15. #21006

    Pics can get you

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKav1000  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I know. But those pics looked good and I thought if I bought some videos, who knows. At least I didn't waste time, just some money. Reporting it here to try and squash that mess. Boredom got the best of me.
    Now we're absolutely sure. You toftt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape