Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 30351
-
11-27-22 08:10 #21006Senior Member

Posts: 503Pics can get you
Now we're absolutely sure. You toftt.
Originally Posted by BigKav1000
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 01:44 #21005Senior Member

Posts: 137Sky Flossy
I've seen this gal post so much. I even had a video verification chat with her awhile back, but haven't seen any info on her. (some posts from 2020 but not sure they are referring to her. Any intel please:
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/899177996990
-
11-27-22 01:37 #21004Senior Member

Posts: 56Autum
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5514017.htm?cat=1
Got the pleasure of seeing Autum today and she is totally worth it. I would definitely repeat.
Photos are legit. She is a petite young white girl and she got a really cute face.
Apparently, she is new to Charlotte. It looks like she is only advertising on Eros.
-
11-26-22 23:30 #21003Senior Member

Posts: 395Notice all her pay methods are cards of some sort. I say she is full of crap.
Originally Posted by Zimmer8
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 23:05 #21002Regular Member

Posts: 2Midnight. Robbing People
Hey All- First post here, just wanted to let everyone know that after seeing Midnight (Courtney) multiple times, she has resorted to robbing people. It caught me off guard because I have seen her 4-5 times, but she took the money and bolted. The last time I saw her she was working with Jaspaki, I guess this is a result of the people / handler she is with now. Best to stay away from both of them, just wanted to warn everyone else!
-
11-26-22 20:42 #21001Senior Member

Posts: 84Eva
Looks fake / content seller / deposit scam. But hey, who knows, have been wrong before.
Originally Posted by Zimmer8
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 18:57 #21000Senior Member

Posts: 187Bunni
Does anybody know what happened to Bunni? https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lotte/97828020 She used to post all the time. Haven't seen anything from her since first of the month.
-
11-26-22 18:51 #20999Senior Member

Posts: 7338Nothing dependable. You can try Meridith if you can be lucky enough to catch her. Wa6ch the G Town board
Originally Posted by Raven87
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 17:50 #20998Senior Member

Posts: 61I know
Yeah I know. But those pics looked good and I thought if I bought some videos, who knows. At least I didn't waste time, just some money. Reporting it here to try and squash that mess. Boredom got the best of me.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 15:18 #20997Senior Member

Posts: 97Eva
Hey all, visiting Charlotte soon and would like to know if yall have any experience with Eva. I did a quick search and came up empty.
https://tryst.link/online/evax666
Thanks in advance!
-
11-26-22 10:31 #20996Regular Member

Posts: 15I don't intend on seeing her again. I wasted money on her twice and left unsatisfied. It's time for someone else. If you have any recommendations, I would love to hear them.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 09:40 #20995Senior Member

Posts: 3079On the street corner. Tryon and some other road, can't recall.
Originally Posted by BulldogJwhit
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 09:13 #20994Senior Member

Posts: 7338I saw her once and she is a real nut case. I would recommend to stay away.
Originally Posted by Raven87
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 08:42 #20993Senior Member

Posts: 503Majority
I would say the majority do. Green is their favorite color.
Originally Posted by BulldogJwhit
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 08:40 #20992Senior Member

Posts: 503Scam
Dude, I already said it was a scam.
Originally Posted by BigKav1000
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





