Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 920 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 863 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 13798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8368

    KP Molly 2nd visit.

    I visited KP Molly a 2nd time in 2 days, the review is just below from the 1st visit. On the 2nd, Molly gave me the DFK with tongue right at the door, and throughout our hour together. Molly gave a preview BBBJ in the shower. Her BBBJ (DT and BLS) in the bedroom surpassed the one from the day before because I didn't interrupt it after awhile. Molly started out with titty-f*ck and then worshipped my bat and balls. She went to 69 and focused on her own O toward the end of that, sensing I may have needed a break down there, grinding on my tongue to be sure I hit the spots. She still acted as though it was fantastic, but that was only after she stopped the BBBJ, and it probably was fantastic for her at that point. The CFS was similar, but with DFK that I love, and a round of K9 with heavy pounding. She broke out her vape afterward, the way a satisfied person needs their fix after a big O. She was definitely a great 2nd date.

  2. #8367
    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have a fetish from porn.

    I've done it with a few black women and latinas.

    But not asian.
    I'm sure that unicorn is out there. But I don't think we have to live every fantasy out there! Esp when it hurts people. Maybe you could wait for some traveling porn star to visit. I doubt anyone if the visiting girls would do that. It would have to be for an insane amount of money I bet. What did you pay the other chicks and how did you bring up the topic?

  3. #8366
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Dude are you serious?
    Yes I have a fetish from porn.

    I've done it with a few black women and latinas.

    But not asian.

  4. #8365

    KP Molly

    I love Crystal, but she isn't here yet. I booked Molly at KP. The lady that met me at the door was very cute, and her see-thru negligee revealed incredible curves compared to the typical skinny K-girls. I think I've been spoiled by the agency because I was disappointed that I wasn't greeted with a kiss.

    It was pretty much strictly business in the shower. At the bedroom, still no kiss and no preview BJ. I was still disappointed. I pulled Molly into me for a DFK. She does kiss open-mouthed, it is very sexy as she pulls me tight with hands around my head, so it was hot. Strangely, she never really offered her tongue despite the sexy open-mouthed kisses. So I will call it great LFK. When I don't get tongue, I kiss nipples more. Tongue play there on these d-cups was fun. Molly is a bit over-the-top with her enthusiasm, as if nipple play is giving her the greatest pleasure, but it did provide more of that sexy pulling me tight by the head to her body.

    With no preview BJ, on the bed Molly offers a mind-blowing DT BBBJ with very nice BLS. This made up for any disappointment so far. It was her specialty. Long and intense, I imagine many lose it here, but I interrupted. She asked if I was ready to move on and I said I wanted to return the favor. So she climbed on my face. She really grinded and put her hands on top of mine while playing with the excellent boobs, but she was again over-the-top, convincing me she's getting the greatest pleasure. Still, the oral actions were great. And it led to excellent bare P2 P in RCG position and then in CG position. Many might lose it there, but I interrupted again and said "Let's suit up. ".

    I started her CG with more LFK and intense nipple play. Molly took my directions well to stay still and let me do the moving so I wouldn't finish early, then she figured out how much to f*ck back at my pace. I switched to mish and paced that out. I would have enjoyed K9, but it was too good reaching down for titty-face during mish, and Molly was acting like it was the best session she has ever had, and I filled the bag.

    After cleaning me, Molly laid down and we stroked each other. She did the sexiest thing- I said I don't have time enough to get hard again and she insisted, "I can do it!" While we did not have a round 2, let's just say she did it.

    We showered and dressed and when I said I don't know when I will get back, Molly said, "You should come back tomorrow. " HA! I might do that.

  5. #8364
    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Looking for an asian that will let me facefukk her until puking.

    Any info let me know?
    Dude are you serious?

  6. #8363
    Looking for an asian that will let me facefukk her until puking.

    Any info let me know?

  7. #8362
    Quote Originally Posted by DropTop69  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is her. If anyone can chime in on roughly the intersection or neighborhood, that would be appreciated. Some parts of the and side are easy for me to get to, others not so much. Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1140655
    That is definitely her. One block west of Kimball on Irving park road. Save your dollars. Pics very inaccurate. Thin as a rail, pushing 70 & service was meh. Will have you second guessing your decision.

  8. #8361
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLoudMonger  [View Original Post]
    The only one of these I've tried is in Grayslake, and it's been extremely hit or miss. Mostly miss. One girl at a time, for maybe a month. Same girls tend to come back again.

    There was only one girl was worth returning for. Apartment setup, in a very public spot currently, not a fan of their location now.
    Think its the same people as Lisle, Old ass lady but whatev took a pounding for cheap.

    The Suburbs are in need of a service like AX again. Surprised no one has entered the market, it's rip for the taking.

  9. #8360

    Pink Diamond

    Can anyone please shed some light on where this "Pink Diamond" place might be located? Contact? I've backed my way through this thread and I can't find anything. I've been following this for years and don't recall anything on this place unless it was a Gentlemen's club at one time. ? But I could have my thinking incorrect. Also, as a form of thanks for answering my question, I'd like to pass on some fine Only Fans intel. "cuteanddesperate" Some of the hottest liquid-producing ladies in the business! They also show live on Chaturbate. Check them out! They are amazing.

  10. #8359

    Any details

    Any thing good at red lantern or hkpd seems like nobody talks much about them anymore and don't know specifically where this anne girl since you guys don't clarify which apartment she's at.

  11. #8358

    Suburban satellite locations

    Quote Originally Posted by Misonite  [View Original Post]
    In different ad sites, there are many Asian massage ads with satellite locations in Skokie, Schaumburg, Naperville, etc. Are they different operators, tied to the same ones, or somewhere in between. More importantly, are there ones with better quality (and less milfs in the 30's or 40's)? What's the typical experience?
    The only one of these I've tried is in Grayslake, and it's been extremely hit or miss. Mostly miss. One girl at a time, for maybe a month. Same girls tend to come back again.

    There was only one girl was worth returning for. Apartment setup, in a very public spot currently, not a fan of their location now.

  12. #8357

    Mai Mai / May May

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find info about Mai Mai?
    I believe this is her. If anyone can chime in on roughly the intersection or neighborhood, that would be appreciated. Some parts of the and side are easy for me to get to, others not so much. Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1140655

  13. #8356

    Pink Diamond

    Hey All, Happy Thanksgiving. I'm new here and info on how I can find this Pink Diamond place.

  14. #8355

    Anne at Pink Diamond

    Came across OF Charlie's post the other day and decided to pay Anne a visit yesterday, I must say it wasn't a disappointment at all! Paid for Dongguan right away after I see her in person, we started DFK right away when we tried to undress each other and she gave a brief BBBJ and ball sucking even before we made it to the shower! More BBBJ, body sliding and kissing during the shower. After we were back in the room, she told me to lay down on my back and she began teasing with her nails and catbath & rim. Best rim job I was given for quite a long while, on the flip, more teasing followed by BBBJ, and after a while she went back to rimming with my legs held up high! First time I've experienced something like this and it feels even better! Then more BBBJ and we were in the business! Did a few positions and came in the bag, I am not a big fan of CIM so I didn't specifically ask for one, but she cleaned me up with her mouth after we are done and it felt good. Overall really positive experience and you can really tell that she puts in the effort in your session and make you feel welcoming.

  15. #8354
    Quote Originally Posted by Misonite  [View Original Post]
    In different ad sites, there are many Asian massage ads with satellite locations in Skokie, Schaumburg, Naperville, etc. Are they different operators, tied to the same ones, or somewhere in between. More importantly, are there ones with better quality (and less milfs in the 30's or 40's)? What's the typical experience?
    Those ads are created by booking agencies in China that the local operators hire to drum up business. So it can be several syndicates represented in a single ad. The booker will ask you which location is closest to you and guide you there. Generally the satellite suburban locations have older and less attractive talent as all the higher end talent wants to be as close to the city as possible.

    The suburban locations usually operate out of motels but once in a while they secure an apartment as well. There are always outliers but generally these days the experience is sub par in comparison to the Chinatown locations. As recently as 6 years ago, there was a ton of hot talent at these suburban locations and I used to frequent them but that is long gone. The last time I went I ended up making an excuse and walking out as the talent was unfuckable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape