Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 625 of 2024 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 675 725 1125 1625 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 30351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20991

    Black girls that see white guys

    What are some black girls that see white guys.

  2. #20990

    Review of Jesse

    I've seen Jesse about three times and two out of those three times, issues arose. One time she had an orgasm and she said we needed to take a break. I didn't orgasm. A few minutes later her friend arrived and the visit was cut short. The last time she introduced me to her friend and suggested that we have a 3 way. We would have did it if it wasn't for my performance anxiety. She gave me some head for a couple of minutes. Come to find out she brought her friend because her pussy was sore from the previous client. I found this out after I gave her my payment. She really only does one position but she does let you go in raw. If you do go to her, cut to the chase. She's not a time watcher but something always happens if you stay too long.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/100476102

  3. #20989
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    She is very much as rough as she looks. She used to dance at L&L North, at the time she was offering massages and I made a joke about happy endings, she said she didn't do that LOL. I have also seen her standing on the corner, sign in hand, asking for money. As mentioned she has robbed people.
    Standing where?

  4. #20988

    BB Barbie of Leather and Lace Scam artist

    Toftt. I was sceptical because she wants a deposit which is a universal sign of a scam. But other parts of her ad seemed legit and an earlier post confirmed her being a dancer at L and L. I contacted her and agreed to purchase some videos. I'm stuck at home and if she was legit I thought it would be a reasonable investment. Cash app the money, no videos ever materialized. So I wouldn't expect any different if trying to schedule a date.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/676258407263

  5. #20987
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    She is very much as rough as she looks. She used to dance at L&L North, at the time she was offering massages and I made a joke about happy endings, she said she didn't do that LOL. I have also seen her standing on the corner, sign in hand, asking for money. As mentioned she has robbed people.
    I knew her before she was advertising on the sites. She has a problem with stealing. Like a clepto. Damn girl stole my jacket. LOL.

  6. #20986
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormer91  [View Original Post]
    I see this new one (to me) is she as rough as she looks?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...0/230439477076
    She is very much as rough as she looks. She used to dance at L&L North, at the time she was offering massages and I made a joke about happy endings, she said she didn't do that LOL. I have also seen her standing on the corner, sign in hand, asking for money. As mentioned she has robbed people.

  7. #20985
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormer91  [View Original Post]
    I see this new one (to me) is she as rough as she looks?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...0/230439477076
    Has been known to rob people.

  8. #20984

    Piper review

    Run 200 peecent better than same summer. Only issue is with the condom. Rest is super GFE. Looks 9/10 ymmy. Service 10/10 environment 9/10.

    Pussy right YMMV. She Into it, enjoys more than I do. Felt like I m fuckinge my gf. I'm paying her or she enjoying me. Best experience in more than 10 years. Run for this chick. Thank me latter. I felt like I got a good discount. Like tryst price for skip the games. https://tryst.link/escort/piperxpurrs.

  9. #20983
    Quote Originally Posted by NedThered  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Piper a handful of times now, and always leave happy. Pics are accurate and she actually looks better than her pics in my opinion. She always dresses in something sexy and has always been fresh out of the shower. I'm not one for writing out an exact account of an encounter, but I'll say that her oral skills are top notch for damn sure. She is definitely an enthusiastic participant in the main event as well, pretty much any position she is very active, especially when she is on top. Very fun, playful and down to earth as well.

    Make sure to treat her right, and you will find yourself returning too and leaving happy.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/401033272756
    I saw her once you're right as she gives great BJ and fks good and she can get into it. But I just couldn't repeat due to her face, her body's a 9 but her faces a 3 at most. But some guys might like that more power to you LOL.

  10. #20982

    Jada

    I see this new one (to me) is she as rough as she looks?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...0/230439477076

  11. #20981
    I noticed Shayla Rose posted several times yesterday. She must have had some extra time. Many girls don't post around or on holidays. Some have kids or family that they spend time around too.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Any provider that is remotely good is going to be busy and can't do something last minute. I'm mostly a day in advance type of guy, but there is one provider I see and I have to book her almost a week out or I'll be SOL. LOL Plus, it's the day before Thanksgiving. A lot of people got off early or wasn't working today or going out of town. So, maybe the ones that you contacted were already busy servicing others? The ones you contacted, have you seen any of them before?

  12. #20980
    Quote Originally Posted by PieMonger  [View Original Post]
    In search of a new reg now that Samara's out of the game. Tried contacting 6 providers today around 1 pm. Crickets from all of them. Tried again at 3 pm. Same result.

    Is 1 pm too late?

    What time of day works best for you guys?
    I find it doest matter. I have tried scheduling a day or two in advance and calling at the last minute, both with higher end ladies and STG girls. IMO if she is not the organized type or cares (even remotely) about what she does then she will ghost, double book, or forget / fall asleep on you. I have reached out to as many as five girls in one day with no responses, or responses days later. Takes the fun out of mongering if I have to work that much to get some tail, might as well go back to dating haha! Often times I end up at an AMP. That being said, I have found maintaing a list of regulars with whom I get along to be the best way to ensure action. The down side is when one of them drops off the face of the earth (or you fall out with) then you have to start over again OR you end up getting board with her. New pu**y never gets old hahah. With the STG girls, I have found that contacting them within a few hours of their first post of the day (probably when they need the money the most) more than likely ensures a visit.
    Last edited by Bouinage; 11-24-22 at 07:39. Reason: spelling

  13. #20979
    Absolutely right my man! I tend to not see girls off of skip / list / ea to be honest because that will be absolutely what would and will happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    Usually the higher end tryst and eros girls better luck book in advance, lot of stg and listcrawler girls my experience is you can try to book in advance but often they forget or you don't hear from them.
    .

  14. #20978
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Any provider that is remotely good is going to be busy and can't do something last minute. I'm mostly a day in advance type of guy, but there is one provider I see and I have to book her almost a week out or I'll be SOL. LOL Plus, it's the day before Thanksgiving. A lot of people got off early or wasn't working today or going out of town. So, maybe the ones that you contacted were already busy servicing others? The ones you contacted, have you seen any of them before?
    Usually the higher end tryst and eros girls better luck book in advance, lot of stg and listcrawler girls my experience is you can try to book in advance but often they forget or you don't hear from them.

  15. #20977
    Any provider that is remotely good is going to be busy and can't do something last minute. I'm mostly a day in advance type of guy, but there is one provider I see and I have to book her almost a week out or I'll be SOL. LOL Plus, it's the day before Thanksgiving. A lot of people got off early or wasn't working today or going out of town. So, maybe the ones that you contacted were already busy servicing others? The ones you contacted, have you seen any of them before?

    Quote Originally Posted by PieMonger  [View Original Post]
    In search of a new reg now that Samara's out of the game. Tried contacting 6 providers today around 1 pm. Crickets from all of them. Tried again at 3 pm. Same result.

    Is 1 pm too late?

    What time of day works best for you guys?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape