Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 33211
-
11-27-22 15:12 #25351Senior Member

Posts: 539Hannah
The ad seems to imply that Hannah is only available for duo's. Is that correct?
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 13:04 #25350Banned Member

Posts: 5352She doesn't post, was here about 5 years ago then left. She is back now seeing old friends on the east side. She works a regular job an time very when she is available.
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
But if you have her digits well worth the time to see her.
-
11-27-22 12:58 #25349Banned Member

Posts: 5352Having a local number doesn't mean it not a scam.
Originally Posted by GnrafdLies87
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 12:56 #25348Senior Member

Posts: 760Which 'Wet Wet' is which which?
There's just something about a woman that says 'wet' twice in a row when no one's asking her to repeat herself. That makes her lose points in my book. But then who can afford to be snobbish or picky around here? Lmao.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
Did some searches at the usual sites and got a hit on the notorious crawler of lists. She does claim to be certified, perhaps meaning HB certified? ;D.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/100897696
-
11-27-22 12:44 #25347Senior Member

Posts: 760Kay and Hannah
Don't know how long this link below will remain live. Its from a week ago and attaching the description with phone and some pics. Getting idiotic tattoos seems to run in the family, but at least when they're still this young and tight its easier to ignore.
Originally Posted by BedtimeStory
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...r-duo/51883618
-
11-26-22 20:26 #25346Senior Member

Posts: 200This Kay
This is the Kay I am referring too.
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 18:58 #25345Regular Member

Posts: 5She definitely seems to be real especially when she has a picture of herself holding up her 513 phone number.
Originally Posted by CanyonHunter
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...a9910308e17981
-
11-26-22 18:43 #25344Regular Member

Posts: 5Does she do anal, LOL. Check out this video of her.
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...1d7403c6bfb3d1
-
11-26-22 16:34 #25343Senior Member

Posts: 247Kay
Which Kay? Link?
Originally Posted by BedtimeStory
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 14:51 #25342Banned Member

Posts: 5352All are different but all produced. Neve had to worry if you were going to have a good time with any of them. It would be hard for me to pick one if I wanted them to come back.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
If you had to see any working today I would say Molly Daniels.
-
11-26-22 14:47 #25341Banned Member

Posts: 5352Nothing in the business to compare to those.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 14:17 #25340Banned Member

Posts: 1056Which favorite?
Seems you've had a few I need to know who to compare her ti, Raylee, Divine Rachel, Brookee, Lady J all come to mind, and all different LOL.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 13:35 #25339Banned Member

Posts: 5352If you have Wet Wet digits she is the best in our area now. Been my go to since my favorite retired.
-
11-26-22 13:32 #25338Banned Member

Posts: 5352Hamilton
Save your money. She has a residential incall that's the only good thing good about it. BJ below average wasn't interested in fucking BBW. I have never found anything in Hamilton.
Originally Posted by Slowhand4U
[View Original Post]
Worth the time or money.
-
11-26-22 11:41 #25337Senior Member

Posts: 372Amber
Well, I held out as long as I could. I have gotten back in the hobby. Hooked up with Amber this week. She was in a decent motel north of the usual areas. Didn't opt for much, but what I go got was enjoyable. I actually saw her without any makeup and she is attractive (IMHO better than her pics). Had more of a "mom bod" but that didn't bother me since she has a nice set of funbags. Started with some DFK then she got my pants down. Offered a CBJ but I declined since the kissing was more than enough to get me at attention. Slipped on the cover and hit it from behind. Flipped her over to kiss and finish. Cleaned up, made small talk and left. Talked about a few other off menu services for next time. I will likely repeat if she is in the same area again.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101096687










Reply With Quote





