Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 121 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1722
    Quote Originally Posted by WookieCookie33  [View Original Post]
    I went to one like 5+ years ago. Maybe more. They charged single guys a lot more to get in and they wanted to charge you again to enter the play rooms / area. Seemed to me that the single guys were paying the bills and not getting much out of it. You also had to dress up with proper clothes. There was a dress code to get inside which they didn't enforce until after guys paid to get in. Un refundable. I can understand charging more to gate keep a bit to keep out tourists but the whole scene seemed to be planned around extracting the maximum amount of cash out of the single guys for showing up without a female. I'm not a club guy so take that into account and I'm frugal. I could have gone to an AMP for 2 sessions now for what I spent to visit that "club" over 5 years ago. I'd rather go to BNA in NJ. Its cheap, there is other stuff around if nothing you are into is happening there but I am an old school perv.
    Actually, from my experience as both a single male (SM) and a couple, in the swinging lifestyle, single guys are looked down on very much and often viewed as "a dime a dozen. " So to have success in this arena one needs to be well groomed, well dressed, exceedingly polite, have some game and above all be RESPECTFUL! Even if you get into a club, as a SM it is VERY, VERY hard game to play. So if one is put off by the extra cost to get in a club, then they are going to have a chip on their shoulder that eventually comes through to potential playmates. In many ways one has to eat a sH*t sandwich and love.

    The reason is that ALOT of SMs behave badly. As one can hear from escorts there are a lot of jerks out there. I guess if one is getting paid a few hundred dollars they will put up with some degradation, disrespect and abuse. While the girls and wives in the lifestyle might be "slutty" by normal standards, because they like multiple partners, none of them want to be treated badly, disrespected. Being a SM who calls a wife a wh*re, sl\ / t, c\ / nt while F-ing her and one is gunna find the ire of a hubby.

    Also, guys think that just because they are in a Club where many come to find playmates, they are entitled to play with whomever they want. Not the care, this is adult dating and a SM first has to impress or get through the Hubby gatekeeper all while impressing or turning on the wife. It's a delicate dance as the Hubby has seen many jerks before and tends to treat you as a jerk regardless of your approach. Deal with that and impress the wife?

    The other side of the coin is the Single Females, while one might think they are easy pickings, they are the unicorns of the lifestyle: EVERYONE wants them: couples, SMs & other SFs. What guys often forget is that SFs are much more social and connected. As such if you blow off or disrespect a SF, then word gets around to other SFs and they will likely shun you. Knew a dude who was extremely popular with the SFs as he never turned down a girl and treated all with respect. Some of the cows he f-ed were pretty gross. But he knew if he pleased them the word got around to the other SFs and his chances with them improved greatly. I once asked him how he did it, f-ed one of the cows, and he said sometimes he just had to go somewhere else in his head while shutting off his eyes.

    So attitude, approach and a bunch of other unwritten rules apply to the swing lifestyle. The biggest rule to never forget is "No means no!" That means you have to quit at the first "NO!" not keep pressuring like you might do with a girl at a bar until you break her down, Violate that rule and you could get bounced from a club.

    So yeah, interesting potential at a swing club, but also some learning curve.

    One exception - There use to be a swing club on South Street in Philly. (how it got shutdown is another story) Was in there once with a CL date and saw some 60s Italian dude come into the club with his 20-something GF(?). Apparently she wanted a GB (or had been there before) as the minute she walked in and went to a booth, SMs came swarming out of the woodwork like a pack of wolves on downed prey. I went off and f-ed some deadfish Indian wife while my date ended up naked on the bar with dudes doing shots out of her belly button. But that was the only exception to the "be polite" rule I ever observed in a club

  2. #1721
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Have any mongers gone to a Friday night swingers club where single guys get in?

    Please share any experience.

    Considering checking it out one of these weekends.

    Saints and sinners.

    Pleasure garden.
    I went to one like 5+ years ago. Maybe more. They charged single guys a lot more to get in and they wanted to charge you again to enter the play rooms / area. Seemed to me that the single guys were paying the bills and not getting much out of it. You also had to dress up with proper clothes. There was a dress code to get inside which they didn't enforce until after guys paid to get in. Un refundable. I can understand charging more to gate keep a bit to keep out tourists but the whole scene seemed to be planned around extracting the maximum amount of cash out of the single guys for showing up without a female. I'm not a club guy so take that into account and I'm frugal. I could have gone to an AMP for 2 sessions now for what I spent to visit that "club" over 5 years ago. I'd rather go to BNA in NJ. Its cheap, there is other stuff around if nothing you are into is happening there but I am an old school perv.

  3. #1720

    Questions on swingers clubs

    Have any mongers gone to a Friday night swingers club where single guys get in?

    Please share any experience.

    Considering checking it out one of these weekends.

    Saints and sinners.

    Pleasure garden.

  4. #1719

    Questions on swingers clubs

    Have any mongers gone to a Friday night swingers club where single guys get in?

    Please share any experience.

    Considering checking it out one of these weekends.

    Saints and sinners.

    Pleasure garden.

  5. #1718
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    I've never had any major issues with cops. Through the years mongering in Philly, I've had some run-ins with LEO but I just cooperated and I had a clean record and everything was up to date on my car so they just let me go each time.

    I don't know if my experience is similar to others here.

    Even from the girls, I hear they don't even arrest people anymore. They just make them take some std tests and some classes / counselings. At least, this is what I heard in Philly. I expect things would be very different outside of Philly, especially in neighboring suburbs.
    Just funny that in Philly you can rob, rape and kill someone and get out the same day but people seem to throw the book at johns and escorts.

  6. #1717

    Cops in Philly

    Quote Originally Posted by ActionMan609  [View Original Post]
    You mean years, I know firsthand, as I got arrested, went to jail overnight during Krasners time as the DA. They didn't impound my car, although the cop that gave me back my shit when leaving jail had told they did. I found it on Trenton Ave off Lehigh after going to city hall trying to find out where the car was. The cops did steal my money though, I had about 90 on me, it was counted in front of me multiple times. When first arrested, in a warehouse in Juniata where they asked me about gun crimes, which is funny as I'm not that type of person at all, and it's very obvious. When released, I had no money returned, when I asked about it, I got to to shut the fuck up by a screaming micro penised cop, same cop who said my car was impounded. Cops are just as bad as the people they supposedly protect us from.
    I've never had any major issues with cops. Through the years mongering in Philly, I've had some run-ins with LEO but I just cooperated and I had a clean record and everything was up to date on my car so they just let me go each time.

    I don't know if my experience is similar to others here.

    Even from the girls, I hear they don't even arrest people anymore. They just make them take some std tests and some classes / counselings. At least, this is what I heard in Philly. I expect things would be very different outside of Philly, especially in neighboring suburbs.

  7. #1716

    Pinger

    So I started using Pinger back when I was still married as an alternate way to contact escorts. So I buried the app in the phone and turned off all of the notifications. Fast forward to post-divorce and I'm like fuck it, turn on the notifications. What sound is the default when I get a text from an escort? A cat's meow. Here pussy pussy pussy. It cracks me up everytime.

  8. #1715
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    First, I haven't heard of undercover police stings in decades.
    You mean years, I know firsthand, as I got arrested, went to jail overnight during Krasners time as the DA. They didn't impound my car, although the cop that gave me back my shit when leaving jail had told they did. I found it on Trenton Ave off Lehigh after going to city hall trying to find out where the car was. The cops did steal my money though, I had about 90 on me, it was counted in front of me multiple times. When first arrested, in a warehouse in Juniata where they asked me about gun crimes, which is funny as I'm not that type of person at all, and it's very obvious. When released, I had no money returned, when I asked about it, I got to to shut the fuck up by a screaming micro penised cop, same cop who said my car was impounded. Cops are just as bad as the people they supposedly protect us from.

  9. #1714
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    I reliever a few years ago pre Covid go here would be love stings on the avenue. Going after the John's.

    Immediate arrest. Car impounded. Face and name in the news.

    Haven't heard if this happening for several years. Are prostitution busts and setups a thing of the past?

    Will cops arrest you for soliciting prostitute if they see it on the avenue?

    It's hard to imagine that letting the zombies openly shoot up but go after John's.
    I spoke to several different girls and they all got caught in the middle of working (some even naked) by uniform cops and the cops told them to leave or they just saw what was going on and walked away.

    That said, there is a way to go about knowing cops for the most part won't bother you. Be respectful about it. Don't do anything illegal in front of a cop, don't park in front or near a residential home to do a date and don't litter.

  10. #1713
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    First, I haven't heard of undercover police stings in decades. Second, our esteemed DA,Larry Krasner has openly said his office would not be focusing on many small crimes and he went so far as to mention weed and prostitution. As you are generally aware, Philadelphia will set records in 2022 for murder, car jackings and get this, carjackings that occur at gas stations.

    Spend 15 minutes driving up and down the open drug market that is known as Kensington Avenue and you will easily see why the police wouldn't look twice at the SW's. They have their hands full making sure the the good citizens of that neighborhood are killing each other.

    Lastly, I love to chat up the SW's I meet on our drive to the spot. One of more common questions is whether they have been arrested before or if the cops even bother them. The vast majority of them say the cops don't even look twice at them. Of the few that were arrested, most were arrested for drugs, not sucking dick for twenty dollars.

    It's my personal opinion that the biggest risk a monger could take on is when your date asks to pick up some candy before the date. Always say no for the obvious reason but consider the risk if the drug den is under surveillance and the police wait till she gets back in the car and now both of you are equally responsible for drug possession. That's when they will impound your car and you'll have more to answer for than a simple "soliciting a prostitute" Spend 5 minutes googling "Constructive possession" and then you will never allow a SW to pick up her candy in your own car, trust me on that one.
    Google Kensington prostitute busts.

    2013 and 2009 will come up. It's been more than a few years.

    I almost got caught in one over a decade ago on a Saturday night 3 am.

    Happened to see the UC officer in his parked car talking into his wire while I was checking at a "SW".

    Anyways you're right. With all the crime going on, soliciting is the least of their worries.

  11. #1712

    There are no guarantees in life, none in this hobby

    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    I reliever a few years ago pre Covid go here would be love stings on the avenue. Going after the John's.

    Immediate arrest. Car impounded. Face and name in the news.

    Haven't heard if this happening for several years. Are prostitution busts and setups a thing of the past?

    Will cops arrest you for soliciting prostitute if they see it on the avenue?

    It's hard to imagine that letting the zombies openly shoot up but go after John's.
    First, I haven't heard of undercover police stings in decades. Second, our esteemed DA,Larry Krasner has openly said his office would not be focusing on many small crimes and he went so far as to mention weed and prostitution. As you are generally aware, Philadelphia will set records in 2022 for murder, car jackings and get this, carjackings that occur at gas stations.

    Spend 15 minutes driving up and down the open drug market that is known as Kensington Avenue and you will easily see why the police wouldn't look twice at the SW's. They have their hands full making sure the the good citizens of that neighborhood are killing each other.

    Lastly, I love to chat up the SW's I meet on our drive to the spot. One of more common questions is whether they have been arrested before or if the cops even bother them. The vast majority of them say the cops don't even look twice at them. Of the few that were arrested, most were arrested for drugs, not sucking dick for twenty dollars.

    It's my personal opinion that the biggest risk a monger could take on is when your date asks to pick up some candy before the date. Always say no for the obvious reason but consider the risk if the drug den is under surveillance and the police wait till she gets back in the car and now both of you are equally responsible for drug possession. That's when they will impound your car and you'll have more to answer for than a simple "soliciting a prostitute" Spend 5 minutes googling "Constructive possession" and then you will never allow a SW to pick up her candy in your own car, trust me on that one.

  12. #1711
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    I reliever a few years ago pre Covid go here would be love stings on the avenue. Going after the John's.

    Immediate arrest. Car impounded. Face and name in the news.

    Haven't heard if this happening for several years. Are prostitution busts and setups a thing of the past?

    Will cops arrest you for soliciting prostitute if they see it on the avenue?

    It's hard to imagine that letting the zombies openly shoot up but go after John's.
    Cops will not arrest you for Soliciting a Prostitute.


    Also, Bri looks and accts like a Sloth all the time.
    Its better to pass her by.
    She is firmly in the territory of "If there's NOTHING ELSE out here".

  13. #1710

    Any vice stings?

    I reliever a few years ago pre Covid go here would be love stings on the avenue. Going after the John's.

    Immediate arrest. Car impounded. Face and name in the news.

    Haven't heard if this happening for several years. Are prostitution busts and setups a thing of the past?

    Will cops arrest you for soliciting prostitute if they see it on the avenue?

    It's hard to imagine that letting the zombies openly shoot up but go after John's.

  14. #1709

    But FR right now.

    On a serious note, how the hell are you guys CHOOSING to stay in the front seat and get head there? The girl has to basically hunch back bend over from her passenger seat to your driver's seat, climb or hover over the middle console, which in some nicer cars (luxury performance sedans, higher trim models on Accords, Civics, Camrys, etc) is a lot, and then she's giving you head from a side angle when the main nerve on your dick is from the front, not the side. You then might have to adjust your seat too. Man that shit is too much sometimes.

    Much easier to just park up somewhere nice and secluded, hop to the back seat, and let her go ham on that shit where there's much more room to get comfortable.

  15. #1708

    I Miss Not Living Near Philly

    I don't live in Philly. I haven't lived in Philly since 1987. I've lived the DC area. I've lived in Ohio. I've lived in South Carolina, Florida, Texas, and a whole lot of places since 1987. (I also spent a year in Kazakhstan.) But somehow every restaurant that I ever go to in Philly and the Philly suburbs knows exactly what I am going to order before I am at the counter. I mean, Tony Luke's on Oregon Ave was probably cooking my pizza steak before I even show up. That pizza place just off US-322 In Upper Chichester having a ham and cheese oven grinder ready-to-serve? I mean, I drove 180 miles, didn't call ahead, and there is exactly what I wanted coming out of the oven. Wida's on LBI, NJ, serving us our Lobster Newburg in under 2 minutes is impossible. I normally complain when the main course shows up before the bread and appetizers do, but this is the exception.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape