Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 467 of 1605 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 517 567 967 1467 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 24061
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17071

    MPC report Kanon

    It's time to share a lead.

    Kanon on MPC is actually Karin and is a hidden gem for the polite gentleman. She is here for two more weeks. She has responded to everything I've asked of her and is a complete natural thin young pleaser with a stunning face and body. She could actually be the idol the site portrays.

    In general I think that MPC is benefiting greatly from the Yen Dollar situation with nearly all Japanese model providers.

    I've put my two sugarbabies on hold with a narrative and plan to hit up APC as well which seems to be catering to Japanese providers for a little while.

    I completely find Japanese women to be be far more naturally beautiful and might just be benefiting from this dollar yen exchange rate thing.

    As I left my three hour second visit with Karin, I met both Rena (who is leaving and I am upset to have missed as well as a super young new provider who literally walked in with her suitcases while I enjoyed a savory meal with the ladies just before leaving).

    I have found with MPC that the e-mail scheduler is poorly informed and not much use but the day of text person is on the ball and well informed. That person didn't know what the new providers name would be tomorrow but coherent change will tell me her name when I see her arrival Tuesday. She is hot and if I find her attitude to be good she is staying for a month.

    Happy mongering.

  2. #17070

    He is not lying. But by the price surges and the standard when it comes to PII.

    Most of you guys are not sticking to your guns. Shame shame (just an opinion).

    Quote Originally Posted by AznAficianado  [View Original Post]
    I know this topic has been addressed before but I think it's worth a revisit. I love the Korean agencies but the screening standards are completely unreasonable. I refuse to submit selfies, identification, employer information and god know what else so "maybe" an unknown person will approve me. I will not risk identity theft, fraud, or god knows what other criminal activity by carelessly tossing this information out there. That's just me.

    But yet, this screening has become the industry standard now because enough of you mongers happily go along with it. These same people who carefully guard their own details on this site will submit all kinds of valuable details to total strangers. I ask you, under what other circumstances would you blindly submit your PII to a complete stranger? And ask yourself, would the agency submit the same personal details about themselves? The answer is no, which should tell you all you need to know right there.

    As I mentioned before, however, I do love the Korean agencies. And I've found a few hacks around this otherwise unacceptable screening standard. Willing to share some intel with trusted members if anyone wants to PM me.

  3. #17069

    Ximena

    Had a great dream. Guys, if you are in the mood for a pretty colombian MILF with a bangin body that is great at what she does check out Ximena. After texting / calling and getting the necessary details I headed over to her spot in Alexandria. After LEO check I headed over to her room. We exchanged pleasantries, roses and got down to more entertaining items. She could tell I had showered before I came. After some mutual groping on went the cover and a great CBJ which I enjoyed for a while and let her know I was ready to play. We started in k9, man is she tight! Did I mention her ass was amazing? After some further play, she got on top and rode me to completion. Guys stop reading and go see her. As always treat the ladies well!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/101177405

  4. #17068

    It defies common sense.

    I know this topic has been addressed before but I think it's worth a revisit. I love the Korean agencies but the screening standards are completely unreasonable. I refuse to submit selfies, identification, employer information and god know what else so "maybe" an unknown person will approve me. I will not risk identity theft, fraud, or god knows what other criminal activity by carelessly tossing this information out there. That's just me.

    But yet, this screening has become the industry standard now because enough of you mongers happily go along with it. These same people who carefully guard their own details on this site will submit all kinds of valuable details to total strangers. I ask you, under what other circumstances would you blindly submit your PII to a complete stranger? And ask yourself, would the agency submit the same personal details about themselves? The answer is no, which should tell you all you need to know right there.

    As I mentioned before, however, I do love the Korean agencies. And I've found a few hacks around this otherwise unacceptable screening standard. Willing to share some intel with trusted members if anyone wants to PM me.

  5. #17067

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Masacre1919  [View Original Post]
    Hello are you talking about this serenity?

    https://arlington.skipthegames.com/f...-/793473682847
    That would be the one. Again, YMMV.

  6. #17066

    Clearly

    Quote Originally Posted by KingArt  [View Original Post]
    $2.5 K is a bargain to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by SFM1573  [View Original Post]
    Why would anyone man pay 2500 for 90 minutes. I can take that same amount of money travel down south have a 5 star hotel, great food and 4 to 5 different ladies that are much better that looking willing do many more things without American ladies attitude and sense of entitlement while be treated like a rock star. Man, some of these girls. Well if your a dude that will to pay that much good on you, for that much money might as well marry her.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Seriously gentlemen? We all know providers have accounts and post on this site. JMO She's an attractive girl however she looks like an average girl at my gym. It's not 2. 5 K possible 3. 5 K if you don't pre-book. Does this mean a deposit? Thankfully she's SHEMALE friendly and offers a discount. Only a fool pays a deposit.
    Some of you don't get sarcasm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 61efwS6dLPL.jpg‎  

  7. #17065
    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    Can you share a link?
    You can PM if you want the exact contact, but they're an agency that I've used for quite some time and they cover multiple locations in the area. Standard service for the price point. Easy set up and they don't require you to submit any personal identification information for screening purposes. I'll probably continue to use them.

  8. #17064
    Also saw a girl from the following Agency. I had some trepidation since I couldn't find anything on TER, but decided to move forward based on OPs review below.

    Def not the person in the pictures, but the # I texted did provide me a photo of the person I would be seeing (albeit from a few years ago).

    Easy to book and provider took care of me promptly. Will check in again to see how often the lineup rotates.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrGood  [View Original Post]
    I saw a girl not long ago from this ad (they are agency, they told me as much afterwards).

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3476224453

    NY number ending in 4453.

    Lightskin Columbian named Alejandra. Very nice, definitely not GFE but easy set up and she's got a hot body. Definitely nice features, ta'tas and nice behind, you wouldn't bounce a quarter off her stomach but not any fat by any means. Nice pink peirced nipples. Speaks pretty good english. Did the job for me for sure.

  9. #17063

    LCS Chantilly Recommended

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5403107023

    There are a few posts about this LCS group. Search Chantilly here or on Listcrawler.

    Communicate by text to set up a $120 HH visit and then called when at the location. First got a recording in Spanish. Hold on and a person with broken English will answer if they are available. No wait for me and went right to the room. Clean place easy parking. All good.

    Very good looking young Columbian woman. Nice round ass, great big tits, very curvy. Her face was nothing to right home about, but the body was smashing. I asked though google translate for a range of services. Everything was a BIG upsell. I declined it all and went for a dance (I brought music) followed by me giving her a massage. Lots of fun. On the roll over I did a little nursing but she seemed to think this was worthy of an upsell as well. I rubbed her clit which she seemed to enjoy quite a bit. No FIV allowed (ok with me). Still the massage and nursing was on point. I offered DATY and she asked for an extra 60. I laughed and said you are missing out mamsita. She moved to put the cover on with her mouth and did a great job getting me hard. Reverse cowgirl with a great view of my cock sliding in and out with her ass hole just above. I was enjoying the view and asked her to talk dirty in Spanish. I don t know what she said, but it was great. She hopped off and gave a few more sucks to get me even harder and we went for the ride home doggy. All good. This was over in under 20 minutes and she took off for a shower. We chatted a bit and she asked me for a tip, which I declined based on the silly upsell and short time.

    So.

    I recommend for a $80 short stay. If you want more than a good CBJ and straightforward ride, bring a LOT of extra cash.

  10. #17062

    Chloe real?


  11. #17061
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Seriously gentlemen? We all know providers have accounts and post on this site. JMO She's an attractive girl however she looks like an average girl at my gym. It's not 2. 5 K possible 3. 5 K if you don't pre-book. Does this mean a deposit? Thankfully she's SHEMALE friendly and offers a discount. Only a fool pays a deposit.

    ""Please note that bookings with less than 24 hours notice incur a $500 surcharge and bookings with less than 8 hours notice incur a $1000 surcharge. Thank you! . P.S. I offer preferential rates for women and trans clients - 20% off!
    No, sorry, I wasn't really aware of that and it's sad IMHO. Oh well, that's what desperate people do LOL. Even if I had that kind of cash to spend, I'd feel so stupid wasting like that but it's just me. Thanks for the tip.

  12. #17060
    Can you share a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by AznAficianado  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any opinions on this. Saw an ACS in Fairfax today, standard 1. 4 hh and 1. 6 h, and I always go for the full h. Confirmed 1 h by phone and upon arrival conveyed the 1. 6. Typical ACS provider, maybe 40's with avg body. Par for the course and perhaps even slightly above average for the price point. Things started off pretty well, until about 15 min in her phone starts blowing up with text messages. She responded to her phone messages while still providing "service. " Not great for mood enhancement, but at this price point I'm willing to be a little lenient. However, her phone continued to buzz with messages and I could tell she was starting to get antsy and impatient. I was taking my time a little bit because I was expecting a full h, but she she starts urging me to conclude. I finally wrap things up, around the 20-25 min mark, and she's practically pushing me out of the place. At this point I put my foot down and told her I paid for 1 h but she's pushing me out at barely a hh, and I demanded a Jackson back for the difference. At first she played dumb and acted like there was a language problem, then she gave me some excuse about how it wasn't her fault it was the bookers fault. But eventually she forked over the Jackson. Looking back, it Probably wasn't worth it over a Jackson..

  13. #17059

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJob9125  [View Original Post]
    There are a few discussions on this site as well as Fredericksburg about Gia. She can be difficult to get a hold of. Older woman out of shape 2 roses for 30 in Dumfries. I saw her at the 7-11. Not going to visit.

  14. #17058

    Can you taste the burn. Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by KingArt  [View Original Post]
    $2.5 K is a bargain to you?
    Seriously gentlemen? We all know providers have accounts and post on this site. JMO She's an attractive girl however she looks like an average girl at my gym. It's not 2. 5 K possible 3. 5 K if you don't pre-book. Does this mean a deposit? Thankfully she's SHEMALE friendly and offers a discount. Only a fool pays a deposit.

    ""Please note that bookings with less than 24 hours notice incur a $500 surcharge and bookings with less than 8 hours notice incur a $1000 surcharge. Thank you! . P.S. I offer preferential rates for women and trans clients - 20% off!

  15. #17057

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by KingArt  [View Original Post]
    $2.5 K is a bargain to you?
    Why would anyone man pay 2500 for 90 minutes. I can take that same amount of money travel down south have a 5 star hotel, great food and 4 to 5 different ladies that are much better that looking willing do many more things without American ladies attitude and sense of entitlement while be treated like a rock star. Man, some of these girls. Well if your a dude that will to pay that much good on you, for that much money might as well marry her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape