Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 871 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 834 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8070

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The link is to an upsell joint run by teens on Washington by Lincoln. The girl will upsell you and fucking is not allowed. If you want nuru with FS, go on a real website like private delights and find a fat pig.
    What a shame, I figured there would be a similar service here on the west coast as there is in new York. Thanks for the information anyways. I'll avoid fat pigs as you suggested, I prefer to spend my money on women who are more appealing.

  2. #8069

    Help me choose

    In LA near the airport. The bar I am at is next to Super Spa, is it worth it or is Uber to HT Acupuncture a better option. Reply or pm with thoughts or alternatives. Thanks.

  3. #8068
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Trickery

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageLuv  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I'm visiting from New England and wanted to see if there were any agencies or spas that have nuri with FS. I found a place browsing this site but I don't know if they are just manual release. The reports I've read about the jacuzzi are very intriguing, but I can't pull the trigger if it's only an HJ. My inbox is open for any information about this place or any other with FS nuru jacuzzi experiences. Thanks!

    https://losangeles-bodyrubs.bedpage..../22564107.html
    The link is to an upsell joint run by teens on Washington by Lincoln. The girl will upsell you and fucking is not allowed. If you want nuru with FS, go on a real website like private delights and find a fat pig.

  4. #8067
    Quote Originally Posted by JJangdol  [View Original Post]
    Me. Kraft?!
    I wish I owned a football team. I'm just an ordinary guy from CT who enjoys soapy massages.

  5. #8066
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageLuv  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I'm visiting from New England and wanted to see if there were any agencies or spas that have nuri with FS. I found a place browsing this site but I don't know if they are just manual release. The reports I've read about the jacuzzi are very intriguing, but I can't pull the trigger if it's only an HJ. My inbox is open for any information about this place or any other with FS nuru jacuzzi experiences. Thanks!

    https://losangeles-bodyrubs.bedpage..../22564107.html
    Me. Kraft?!

  6. #8065

    Searching

    Hello all,

    I'm visiting from New England and wanted to see if there were any agencies or spas that have nuri with FS. I found a place browsing this site but I don't know if they are just manual release. The reports I've read about the jacuzzi are very intriguing, but I can't pull the trigger if it's only an HJ. My inbox is open for any information about this place or any other with FS nuru jacuzzi experiences. Thanks!

    https://losangeles-bodyrubs.bedpage..../22564107.html

  7. #8064
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTheGap  [View Original Post]
    Confirm Haven Spa. But I was a walk-in and got an Asian girl, still, very cute. Really a great massage, on the flip was positively surprised by with how big her tits were and a quick nuru handling me to completion. I am not an experienced flyer in the hobby or with AMPs but loved the experience and would recommend. Thank you for the tip.
    Would you mind PMing the info on what the damage was? House fee and tip? What else is offered?

  8. #8063
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Haven Spa down in Santa Ana has a good selection of Latinas.
    Confirm Haven Spa. But I was a walk-in and got an Asian girl, still, very cute. Really a great massage, on the flip was positively surprised by with how big her tits were and a quick nuru handling me to completion. I am not an experienced flyer in the hobby or with AMPs but loved the experience and would recommend. Thank you for the tip.

  9. #8062
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Par excellence

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiHeat2020  [View Original Post]
    Looking for 7's at the worst. Chubby is a dealbreaker. Thanks.
    Try 8155. Just do not use the bathroom.

  10. #8061
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by medical buildings? Koreans operate ***** houses out of medical clinics and buildings? I always wondered how some of these run down looking clinics made money. I always wondered if it were fronts for illegal activity. I guess it is? I should've been a police cop. Than I can go to ***** houses and extort them for sex and in return I don't report them. Damn it I definitely made a wrong career choice.
    Yes just look a Dr wong and Shirley they have always worked in Medical buildings that's what I'm trying to find in K town. Any Leeds? Anybody?

  11. #8060

    Rh

    Quote Originally Posted by TxsSgt  [View Original Post]
    Heya all,

    In visiting to the LA area for the first time and really not familiar with the neighborhoods and streets around here. Staying in the Rowland Heights area and hoping to find something for tomorrow as I have a few hours to kill in the mid-day timeframe or late after 10 pm if there is anything open that late? Definitely prefer Asian over Latina but will be happy with with either given the time constrainst. Would greatly appreciate the help.
    I've been looking around the same area as well and so far there have been no reports. Surprising especially given the high concentration of Asians. Diamond bar also seems to be a dead zone.

  12. #8059

    Any reputable hotties near the Grove?

    Looking for 7's at the worst. Chubby is a dealbreaker. Thanks.

  13. #8058

    I'm Woodland Hills for a day

    What are some good ones out here or in Tarzana.

  14. #8057
    Quote Originally Posted by TxsSgt  [View Original Post]
    Heya all,

    In visiting to the LA area for the first time and really not familiar with the neighborhoods and streets around here. Staying in the Rowland Heights area and hoping to find something for tomorrow as I have a few hours to kill in the mid-day timeframe or late after 10 pm if there is anything open that late? Definitely prefer Asian over Latina but will be happy with with either given the time constrainst. Would greatly appreciate the help.
    Check out the San Gabriel forum.

  15. #8056
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Gala

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked1  [View Original Post]
    Eco in Torrance is tremendous.
    I have been watching ads for MPs for a long time.

    If this is the ad for eco, apparently apple is the franchise. I never saw an MP drop a name.

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/f9e...a-c0b816cc798f

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape