Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 870 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 834 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8052
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTheGap  [View Original Post]
    Confirm Haven Spa. But I was a walk-in and got an Asian girl, still, very cute. Really a great massage, on the flip was positively surprised by with how big her tits were and a quick nuru handling me to completion. I am not an experienced flyer in the hobby or with AMPs but loved the experience and would recommend. Thank you for the tip.
    Would you mind PMing the info on what the damage was? House fee and tip? What else is offered?

  2. #8051
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Haven Spa down in Santa Ana has a good selection of Latinas.
    Confirm Haven Spa. But I was a walk-in and got an Asian girl, still, very cute. Really a great massage, on the flip was positively surprised by with how big her tits were and a quick nuru handling me to completion. I am not an experienced flyer in the hobby or with AMPs but loved the experience and would recommend. Thank you for the tip.

  3. #8050
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Par excellence

    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiHeat2020  [View Original Post]
    Looking for 7's at the worst. Chubby is a dealbreaker. Thanks.
    Try 8155. Just do not use the bathroom.

  4. #8049
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by medical buildings? Koreans operate ***** houses out of medical clinics and buildings? I always wondered how some of these run down looking clinics made money. I always wondered if it were fronts for illegal activity. I guess it is? I should've been a police cop. Than I can go to ***** houses and extort them for sex and in return I don't report them. Damn it I definitely made a wrong career choice.
    Yes just look a Dr wong and Shirley they have always worked in Medical buildings that's what I'm trying to find in K town. Any Leeds? Anybody?

  5. #8048

    Rh

    Quote Originally Posted by TxsSgt  [View Original Post]
    Heya all,

    In visiting to the LA area for the first time and really not familiar with the neighborhoods and streets around here. Staying in the Rowland Heights area and hoping to find something for tomorrow as I have a few hours to kill in the mid-day timeframe or late after 10 pm if there is anything open that late? Definitely prefer Asian over Latina but will be happy with with either given the time constrainst. Would greatly appreciate the help.
    I've been looking around the same area as well and so far there have been no reports. Surprising especially given the high concentration of Asians. Diamond bar also seems to be a dead zone.

  6. #8047

    Any reputable hotties near the Grove?

    Looking for 7's at the worst. Chubby is a dealbreaker. Thanks.

  7. #8046

    I'm Woodland Hills for a day

    What are some good ones out here or in Tarzana.

  8. #8045
    Quote Originally Posted by TxsSgt  [View Original Post]
    Heya all,

    In visiting to the LA area for the first time and really not familiar with the neighborhoods and streets around here. Staying in the Rowland Heights area and hoping to find something for tomorrow as I have a few hours to kill in the mid-day timeframe or late after 10 pm if there is anything open that late? Definitely prefer Asian over Latina but will be happy with with either given the time constrainst. Would greatly appreciate the help.
    Check out the San Gabriel forum.

  9. #8044
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Gala

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked1  [View Original Post]
    Eco in Torrance is tremendous.
    I have been watching ads for MPs for a long time.

    If this is the ad for eco, apparently apple is the franchise. I never saw an MP drop a name.

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/f9e...a-c0b816cc798f

  10. #8043

    Re LMP

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMiddleMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any Latina places in the area? I've really been wanting to try one, but can't find much except for Downey Massage. Has anyone been there? And of course, other suggestions would be welcome.
    Eco in Torrance is tremendous.

  11. #8042
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcCoy692  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the late reply. Hope you found a spot. I was going to warn you against the place in the strip mall next door (they advertise on bed page, but I can't remember their name). I've been twice and both times not really great. First time got an older skinny (but almost in a bad way) girl. Asked for BBBJ and she was down, but it was a pretty bad one. She stopped a lot and just gave a pretty bad BJ. Had to try hard to make myself cum. That was a while back (pre-covid). I went again recently (may 2-3 months ago) and got a lady who looks like she was in her 70's. Asked if she was just the mamasan or was doing the massage. She said she was doithe massage. I asked if there was any other girls available and she said just me. So I told her I think I forgot my wallet and left.
    No worries I tried a couple of different places just stopping in and checking them out and wasn't extremely hopeful on any of them. Mostly older and what I would say were mamasans but all said they would be providing the massage. Decided just to for go it this time as I will be in Vegas in Jan and figure that is a better use of my dollars.

  12. #8041
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any spots near the westfield culver city mall for HF CBJ. Pricing and how the girls are. Going to work around that are at tomorrow.
    Sorry for the late reply. Hope you found a spot. I was going to warn you against the place in the strip mall next door (they advertise on bed page, but I can't remember their name). I've been twice and both times not really great. First time got an older skinny (but almost in a bad way) girl. Asked for BBBJ and she was down, but it was a pretty bad one. She stopped a lot and just gave a pretty bad BJ. Had to try hard to make myself cum. That was a while back (pre-covid). I went again recently (may 2-3 months ago) and got a lady who looks like she was in her 70's. Asked if she was just the mamasan or was doing the massage. She said she was doithe massage. I asked if there was any other girls available and she said just me. So I told her I think I forgot my wallet and left.

  13. #8040

    Rowland Heights area?

    Heya all,

    In visiting to the LA area for the first time and really not familiar with the neighborhoods and streets around here. Staying in the Rowland Heights area and hoping to find something for tomorrow as I have a few hours to kill in the mid-day timeframe or late after 10 pm if there is anything open that late? Definitely prefer Asian over Latina but will be happy with with either given the time constrainst. Would greatly appreciate the help.

  14. #8039

    Late nights

    Remember Hollistic spa next to the Tommys? You could get a handjob late night yeah it no longer exist! Anybody know afterhours AMP in LA?

  15. #8038

    Seasons

    Went to the WLA house of fun on SM Blvd. Had a white girl-like Latina named after a fruit that Adam and Eve dealt with. She acted very closed down no play time just obj with legs crossed (just not good for me). Upon the mount she acted like I was killing her and added lube. I am not that hung. It was one of the worst exp I've had at this reliable joint. Onward!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape