Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 582 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5652

    Familiar

    She looks very familiar. I feel like I saw her a while ago but ant this point I've seen so many. LOL Anyone know her?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/043499093610

  2. #5651

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas  [View Original Post]
    The mom is turbo trash, wrote a review on her in the Meriden thread. Does not surprise me at all the daughters would be too.
    I saw Bella a couple weeks ago for an incall. It wasn't too bad. She didn't have protection so I just got a BBJ which was very good. Haven't had a chance to go back and see her.

  3. #5650
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHass  [View Original Post]
    What's the scoop on Bee? Sure you all know who I'm referring to. I've heard so many mixed reports on her. Some say she's great, others to stay away. What's the consensus? Been thinking about see her or Melly since their prices are generally the same.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...u/830041680181
    Bee, don't waste your time. Melly, great if you can get a hold of her.

  4. #5649

    Bee

    What's the scoop on Bee? Sure you all know who I'm referring to. I've heard so many mixed reports on her. Some say she's great, others to stay away. What's the consensus? Been thinking about see her or Melly since their prices are generally the same.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...u/830041680181

  5. #5648

    Love me a good redhead.

    Hey all-.

    I might need some variety, and Red Riding Hood in Branford is a little too sketchy for me after reading the reports.

    Any information on this lovely MILF?

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...-/869000275392

    Hoping to find a new go-to close by.

  6. #5647
    Quote Originally Posted by YDidIWait  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this ad on STG. Is this the girl?

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...-/912737861400

    Pics from ad in case gets deleted.
    The mom is turbo trash, wrote a review on her in the Meriden thread. Does not surprise me at all the daughters would be too.

  7. #5646
    Quote Originally Posted by YDidIWait  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this ad on STG. Is this the girl?

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...-/912737861400

    Pics from ad in case gets deleted.
    Yup. That's her.

  8. #5645

    Is this the Bella?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/854749962808

    Really like that new pic of her standing up showing her panties, and I'm like ok great lets do this.

    Outcall agree on 1. 2 and then it's need 30% deposit. NO chance. Said ill send you 10 $ max. Says ok, send 10 $. Send it. Ok, leaving now she says.

    2 minutes later: "Car out of gas send 15 more. " No. I sent you 10, use that. "Spent it already". So I'm like nah, block. Then I go back on STG I see the same pic, I'm like man fuck it. I'll send the 15.

    Says ok, on way. Get a text "Here". I said ok, coming. Immediately get a text "Afraid to meet you. Send me 35 $ more. " No. "Please just send the 35. Still here waiting in car". No. "It's just 35 $" and again, NO. Goes on for like 10 minutes. "I'm afraid you're the police". "You're police". No. If I was a cop, I couldn't send you $. Also, now that you're on the wrong property I am calling them. Meanwhile I always give an address close by and not my real address, thankfully.

    Long story short, complete fucking scam. Nothing happened. Never met. Just played games. Out 25 $ which w. E fuck it, I spend that at least that on Fanduel every day. Shame cause I thought she was really sexy. But, not playing the bullshit games. I usually never do a deposit. This is exactly why.

    Don't have pics, she took ad down.. it was one of the Twins who works with haircut Cammie.
    Just saw this ad on STG. Is this the girl?

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...-/912737861400

    Pics from ad in case gets deleted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B1.jpg‎   B2.jpg‎  

  9. #5644

    Bella. Thanks for the update

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/854749962808

    Really like that new pic of her standing up showing her panties, and I'm like ok great lets do this.

    Outcall agree on 1. 2 and then it's need 30% deposit. NO chance. Said ill send you 10 $ max. Says ok, send 10 $. Send it. Ok, leaving now she says.

    2 minutes later: "Car out of gas send 15 more. " No. I sent you 10, use that. "Spent it already". So I'm like nah, block. Then I go back on STG I see the same pic, I'm like man fuck it. I'll send the 15.

    Says ok, on way. Get a text "Here". I said ok, coming. Immediately get a text "Afraid to meet you. Send me 35 $ more. " No. "Please just send the 35. Still here waiting in car". No. "It's just 35 $" and again, NO. Goes on for like 10 minutes. "I'm afraid you're the police". "You're police". No. If I was a cop, I couldn't send you $. Also, now that you're on the wrong property I am calling them. Meanwhile I always give an address close by and not my real address, thankfully.

    Long story short, complete fucking scam. Nothing happened. Never met. Just played games. Out 25 $ which w. E fuck it, I spend that at least that on Fanduel every day. Shame cause I thought she was really sexy. But, not playing the bullshit games. I usually never do a deposit. This is exactly why.

    Don't have pics, she took ad down.. it was one of the Twins who works with haircut Cammie.
    Tried contacting her early this morning to get more info for an incall. She kept trying to find out where I was even though I told her I was coming to see her. I thought she was high on something which would explain her confusion, so I stopped responding. Makes more sense that she was trying to scam me.

  10. #5643

    Posted this in Meriden also.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/854749962808

    Really like that new pic of her standing up showing her panties, and I'm like ok great lets do this.

    Outcall agree on 1. 2 and then it's need 30% deposit. NO chance. Said ill send you 10 $ max. Says ok, send 10 $. Send it. Ok, leaving now she says.

    2 minutes later: "Car out of gas send 15 more. " No. I sent you 10, use that. "Spent it already". So I'm like nah, block. Then I go back on STG I see the same pic, I'm like man fuck it. I'll send the 15.

    Says ok, on way. Get a text "Here". I said ok, coming. Immediately get a text "Afraid to meet you. Send me 35 $ more. " No. "Please just send the 35. Still here waiting in car". No. "It's just 35 $" and again, NO. Goes on for like 10 minutes. "I'm afraid you're the police". "You're police". No. If I was a cop, I couldn't send you $. Also, now that you're on the wrong property I am calling them. Meanwhile I always give an address close by and not my real address, thankfully.

    Long story short, complete fucking scam. Nothing happened. Never met. Just played games. Out 25 $ which w. E fuck it, I spend that at least that on Fanduel every day. Shame cause I thought she was really sexy. But, not playing the bullshit games. I usually never do a deposit. This is exactly why.

    Don't have pics, she took ad down.. it was one of the Twins who works with haircut Cammie.

  11. #5642

    Miley

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Thought there was info posted but can't find it.

    Willing to TOFTT if needed.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...a/256020180700
    Search the Waterbury section for Miley, there are plenty of reviews.

    PA.

  12. #5641
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Thought there was info posted but can't find it.

    Willing to TOFTT if needed.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...a/256020180700
    Go for it and do a report.

  13. #5640

    Looking

    Thought there was info posted but can't find it.

    Willing to TOFTT if needed.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...a/256020180700

  14. #5639

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    Shoulda walked out with her crap.
    Damage was 200. I actually thought about putting all her stuff in the shower and leaving the water running, but karma has a way of biting people like that in the ass, and I just wanted to get out.

  15. #5638
    Quote Originally Posted by LovingLife423  [View Original Post]
    The post seemed like she's independent, genuine, respectful. But hell nah.

    Walked in. A guy just left the room. She said it was the "cable" guy. Already a red flag, but ignored it at the moment. Paid 200 for the hr. Just had a bad attitude from the start after the money went through. 1000 interruptions about waiting for the "pizza" guy while we were getting started. Won't take the clothes off. Makes sense, cause ad pictures are flattering, and she is obese. It was barely 5 minutes. I mean barely, and I can hear her stop, get on the phone and tell that she'll be done in 5 to someone. Obviously not how long I paid for.

    I pulled her closer on the bed (with her legs on my shoulders) to get started, not too rough at all. But guess she wanted an opening, so she made a big deal about it. That it hurt like fucking hell. She got up, went to the restroom, cursing, delaying as much as she can. On the phone again with that "pizza" guy. I kept quiet, I assume she wanted me to escalate it, then say my attitude sucked and then kick me out. I mean, I wanted to at least nut once and then leave. Although we agreed upon multiple times for the hour, which clearly wasn't going to happen with that attitude.

    We got started missionary, kept telling me to cum, hurry it up. Told her to turn over so I don't have to try to nut with that attitude staring at my face. Kept telling me I was taking too long and that she needed her "pizza" and I needed to finish. I couldn't obviously, with that constant nagging. I said I'll wait. She said it's been an hour. Even with all that delay, I still had 30 minutes with the cash app timestamp. I showed that to her.

    She saw that I wasn't leaning. She got up, walked out, left the door open. Told her to close the door since it is freezing and I'm in my shorts. In walks the "pizza"cable" guy asking me to leave. And then she told me to get the fuck out, threating me with the "cable" guy present.

    So yeah. She is not independent, not drama free, not respectful, and above all had someone to threaten me to leave. I don't know if she just put she has regulars on the site to make it look like its legit, but my experience suggests its all bs. Or at least she is now. So be warned.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f.../831099906465. She's hosting in Milford for now.
    Sorry to hear you had a bad time. Thanks for posting.

    PA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape