Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 25707
-
11-26-22 17:50 #17892Senior Member

Posts: 259Seems Sketchy
I wouldn't go near that to be honest. She doesn't list a city as a location although it is helpful that she has a 937 area code and she also lists everything in the section of what she's into. That's just me though but if you get word from someone that's been with her then definitely go by their word, I'm just giving my opinion on the ad without actually seeing her. Be careful either way.
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 17:00 #17891Senior Member

Posts: 533Kierra most likely fake
She offers giving and receiving of water sports, as well as every other menu item. Most likely fake.
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 16:46 #17890Senior Member

Posts: 390Kierra
Says her name is Kierra, anyone seen her before?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/993930694649
-
11-26-22 13:07 #17889Senior Member

Posts: 353Most of us would like to see a couple pics of you so we know we are interested, could bring in the guys that tip well!
Originally Posted by RealManEater
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 19:53 #17888Regular Member

Posts: 9Angel
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/709870367671
The pictures are accurate. She is skinny and she didn't like I mentioned she is skinnier than before.
She is alright but her pus stinks real bad. I told her she must wash it. My finger got her odor. I washed with soap a few times it didn't work.
-
11-25-22 16:07 #17887Senior Member

Posts: 62Miss Amazing
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/059962798866
I finally got some time to spend with this pretty young thing. She is a looker with a body built for sex, that's for sure.
Communication was easy. I sent her a message from my text now account, she responded 20 minutes later. We agreed on a time. I was guided to her place on the w. Side. It was very clean, she smelled excellent, fresh perfume and her skin was so soft.
I went ahead and gave her the donation as before we started so she was comfortable with me. Yeah yeah I know, but I didn't get the least bit of a bad vibe from her.
First off everything is covered, so she put a bag on me, then proceeded to engulf me while playing with the boys. I had to stop her about 10 minutes into it, because she was so hot I wanted to explode in her mouth even if I'm covered. She hoped on cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl, we made it to doggy and I maybe lasted 5 minutes behind that fine perfect ass.
She laid there with me fir a few minutes, we got up, I got dressed gave her a hug and out I went. I will definitely repeat.
-
11-25-22 15:17 #17886

Posts: 31TheRealManeater doesn't need a link
I do fine with no ads or links. I just want to have friends here on this site. Why fix it if that's not broke. I do not rip people off and I'm a very good friend! That's how I get friends. If you use the forums then you don't need anything else. Or at least I don't. Love you and happy turkey day to all my friends out there.
Originally Posted by McOhio
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 14:32 #17885Senior Member

Posts: 105Agree with all of that. Not just a great provider but a really cool human being as well.
Originally Posted by BoldAss
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 09:37 #17884Senior Member

Posts: 186Snap
It can be a big help. Use a burner email / name bla bla, you gents know what to do. I didn't realize until a few months ago how much the 18-30 yr old "kids" use snap. I have a few female friends that don't even use the text on their phone. They solely text through snap. If I text her cell I get crickets, text her snap, instant reply. Also, the feature of "delete after viewing" allows for questionable things to be sent. I was sitting at TP a few weeks ago and the bartender is sending me tity and lingerie pics via snap while I'm sitting there with her LOL.
Originally Posted by GetzMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 22:04 #17883Senior Member

Posts: 51She is mature but still sexy. Hosts in a private home. Definitely GFE, and I think she is a lot of fun. YMMV, but I recommend.
Originally Posted by JRH719
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 21:56 #17882Senior Member

Posts: 121If only
If only we could could get a solid pool of girls like Maneater and Sofia (switched up my burner # and everything's good now LOL) I haven't personally seen Maneater but this forum proves that if you treat a few of us right, you'd basically have a revolving door of business. It's a shame more don't follow suit. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to have more than 2-3 girls at a time in rotation.
Was going to review breezy, but why'all seem to know the story with her so figured I'd make a wishful thinking post.
-
11-24-22 20:53 #17881Senior Member

Posts: 93Jiggle and Lauren maybe
I think they're often together. I've seen each separately and like them both, jiggle is younger and more personable, also charges more but it think I remember her saying they do duos or seeing it in the ad. Just ask either one.
Originally Posted by Haven
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 15:31 #17880Senior Member

Posts: 110Golden V
Set something up with Golden V a few days ago. I arrived at the agreed upon time and texted. She said no one can ever find her place so she'll come out and get me. After 10 minutes of waiting, I asked if she's still coming out. I waited 10 more minutes then left. Never did hear back.
I then contacted Star in Miamisburg and had a nice 2nd visit with her. I was impressed as it was super short notice and only a 3 minute wait in her parking lot. I had to wait about 15 minutes before my 1st visit a few weeks ago.
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/057853062337
-
11-24-22 11:53 #17879Senior Member

Posts: 334Sb
To add to Joe's, here's a gorgeous, hot, chocolate lava cake sugar baby: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4f2114f90551b6.
Even more beautiful than the pics, intelligent, mature, and savvy. The meet and greet went extremely well, so the second dinner was absolutely incredible, back at my place.
-
11-24-22 07:04 #17878Senior Member

Posts: 79U4 eahh
https://tryst.link/escort/u4eahh
Does anyone have a report on this one.









Reply With Quote






