Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 25711
-
11-25-22 16:07 #17896Senior Member

Posts: 62Miss Amazing
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/059962798866
I finally got some time to spend with this pretty young thing. She is a looker with a body built for sex, that's for sure.
Communication was easy. I sent her a message from my text now account, she responded 20 minutes later. We agreed on a time. I was guided to her place on the w. Side. It was very clean, she smelled excellent, fresh perfume and her skin was so soft.
I went ahead and gave her the donation as before we started so she was comfortable with me. Yeah yeah I know, but I didn't get the least bit of a bad vibe from her.
First off everything is covered, so she put a bag on me, then proceeded to engulf me while playing with the boys. I had to stop her about 10 minutes into it, because she was so hot I wanted to explode in her mouth even if I'm covered. She hoped on cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl, we made it to doggy and I maybe lasted 5 minutes behind that fine perfect ass.
She laid there with me fir a few minutes, we got up, I got dressed gave her a hug and out I went. I will definitely repeat.
-
11-25-22 15:17 #17895

Posts: 31TheRealManeater doesn't need a link
I do fine with no ads or links. I just want to have friends here on this site. Why fix it if that's not broke. I do not rip people off and I'm a very good friend! That's how I get friends. If you use the forums then you don't need anything else. Or at least I don't. Love you and happy turkey day to all my friends out there.
Originally Posted by McOhio
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 14:32 #17894Senior Member

Posts: 105Agree with all of that. Not just a great provider but a really cool human being as well.
Originally Posted by BoldAss
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 09:37 #17893Senior Member

Posts: 186Snap
It can be a big help. Use a burner email / name bla bla, you gents know what to do. I didn't realize until a few months ago how much the 18-30 yr old "kids" use snap. I have a few female friends that don't even use the text on their phone. They solely text through snap. If I text her cell I get crickets, text her snap, instant reply. Also, the feature of "delete after viewing" allows for questionable things to be sent. I was sitting at TP a few weeks ago and the bartender is sending me tity and lingerie pics via snap while I'm sitting there with her LOL.
Originally Posted by GetzMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 22:04 #17892Senior Member

Posts: 51She is mature but still sexy. Hosts in a private home. Definitely GFE, and I think she is a lot of fun. YMMV, but I recommend.
Originally Posted by JRH719
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 21:56 #17891Senior Member

Posts: 121If only
If only we could could get a solid pool of girls like Maneater and Sofia (switched up my burner # and everything's good now LOL) I haven't personally seen Maneater but this forum proves that if you treat a few of us right, you'd basically have a revolving door of business. It's a shame more don't follow suit. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to have more than 2-3 girls at a time in rotation.
Was going to review breezy, but why'all seem to know the story with her so figured I'd make a wishful thinking post.
-
11-24-22 20:53 #17890Senior Member

Posts: 93Jiggle and Lauren maybe
I think they're often together. I've seen each separately and like them both, jiggle is younger and more personable, also charges more but it think I remember her saying they do duos or seeing it in the ad. Just ask either one.
Originally Posted by Haven
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 15:31 #17889Senior Member

Posts: 110Golden V
Set something up with Golden V a few days ago. I arrived at the agreed upon time and texted. She said no one can ever find her place so she'll come out and get me. After 10 minutes of waiting, I asked if she's still coming out. I waited 10 more minutes then left. Never did hear back.
I then contacted Star in Miamisburg and had a nice 2nd visit with her. I was impressed as it was super short notice and only a 3 minute wait in her parking lot. I had to wait about 15 minutes before my 1st visit a few weeks ago.
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/057853062337
-
11-24-22 11:53 #17888Senior Member

Posts: 334Sb
To add to Joe's, here's a gorgeous, hot, chocolate lava cake sugar baby: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4f2114f90551b6.
Even more beautiful than the pics, intelligent, mature, and savvy. The meet and greet went extremely well, so the second dinner was absolutely incredible, back at my place.
-
11-24-22 07:04 #17887Senior Member

Posts: 78U4 eahh
https://tryst.link/escort/u4eahh
Does anyone have a report on this one.
-
11-24-22 06:30 #17886Banned Member

Posts: 619I won't get one
I keep a low social media profile. Plus I try to control the situation as much as possible. If a girl tells me I have to get something to see her I say goodbye. I do not want more proof the LEO can use. Plus I do not like to be told what to do. People believe all these sites are ok but what do you really know about them.
Originally Posted by GetzMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 22:12 #17885Senior Member

Posts: 224Realmaneater
Saw Realmaneater last week. She is a nice lady has a nice personality and fun to be around. She enjoys making the person she is with happy.
Honestji.
-
11-23-22 20:35 #17884Senior Member

Posts: 199Maneater
Thank You!!
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 20:31 #17883Senior Member

Posts: 827Maneater
I believe her handle is "RealManEater".
Originally Posted by PoolSharc69
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 18:48 #17882Senior Member

Posts: 199Maneater
Thank you sir!
Originally Posted by McOhio
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




