Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 254 of 552 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4476
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by ShunQuintonRum  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know Rio's schedule? How much does she charge for VIP?
    She good time. I go see her but she was busy. So I go to back with Unique. She suck it out of me and swallow. 3 for 100. I only last 2 songs. Hahaha. I cum fast she so good.

  2. #4475
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    I have read all the experiences guys are having at the clubs. And curious about this because I don't go, but would give it a shot if this is all true.

    When these women are getting their freak on with you, where is it happening in the club? And what or where is security?

    Yes, noob to the strip scene looking for fun. Not new to pooning.
    Go to Pandora. See Monse or Luna. Ho to back sit down and take your Wang out. They take care of you. Good time.

  3. #4474
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate15  [View Original Post]
    Morgan seems to be back on the regular At Pandora. Enjoy boys.
    She good time. She make you wear condom tho. She like big dick but she will still sit on my little Wang. No problem.

  4. #4473
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Monse told me no more otc.

    No more golden showers. No more rimmjob. No more BBFS.
    Monse always good time. She makes my Wang happy. She no need otc. She most popular girl. To many crazy people out there. Club safe.

  5. #4472
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I saw a hot stripper named Jay or Jayde at Sugars.

    She a spinner with Perky A cups. My Wang got hard watching her.

    She no come ask me for dance.

    Has anyone seen her?

    At jaythakillaa.
    Jayde insta says she working today at 4 pm. Anyone fuck her yet or is she just a tease to my Wang.

  6. #4471
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate15  [View Original Post]
    Morgan seems to be back on the regular At Pandora. Enjoy boys.
    One of my OG favs then baby time. Will check her out again next rendezvous.

  7. #4470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by NwSoundGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on Kristen at Pandoras is the any extras to be had.
    Half a year ago standard 40 dollar dances was only touching boobs with hands. She hinted of more possibilities in the private rooms if she's comfortable with you but priced at well over 600 with no guarantees.

    But who knows, maybe menus open up and prices drop when strapped for cash during the holidays.

  8. #4469

    Morgan

    Morgan seems to be back on the regular At Pandora. Enjoy boys.

  9. #4468

    Kristen

    Does anyone have any information on Kristen at Pandoras is the any extras to be had.

  10. #4467

    Pandora Saturday night

    I drove by Pandora last night around 9:30 and there were 5 SPD cruisers. Anyone know what happened?

  11. #4466
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaCC  [View Original Post]
    I usually enjoy it here. Hot girls, but.

    Told me $50 per dance, after 2nd dance. 3 per $100 is bad enough. This is ridiculous!
    Skinny blonde? She quoted one of my friends a few weeks back $50/1 or $120/3. Finally settled at $100/3 and she ended after 2 songs acting like it was 3.

  12. #4465
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaCC  [View Original Post]
    I usually enjoy it here. Hot girls, but.

    Told me $50 per dance, after 2nd dance. 3 per $100 is bad enough. This is ridiculous!
    3 for 100 is the most common pitch these days but 50 for one is outrageous. Daytime Pandora's or daytime sugars is it! Less frill, especially sugars, but you'll never leave upset or unfulfilled.

  13. #4464

    Dej Vu Lake city

    I usually enjoy it here. Hot girls, but.

    Told me $50 per dance, after 2nd dance. 3 per $100 is bad enough. This is ridiculous!

  14. #4463
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Monse told me no more otc.

    No more golden showers. No more rimmjob. No more BBFS.
    If this is so, she is still one of this city's most excellent providers with a heart of gold. Even women like Monse can have their limits pushed.

  15. #4462

    Monse

    Monse told me no more otc.

    No more golden showers. No more rimmjob. No more BBFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape