The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 447 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 497 547 947 1447 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 25040
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by AwwonAnon  [View Original Post]
    Wait seriously? I thought it was only me, heard of her having a some cake but never got to meet her. Guess I dodged a bullet. She always seemed very slurred when she spoke and would ask me the same question twice and never tell me her rates. How hard is it to have your donation ahead of time.
    I've never got ghosted. I seeing her in Woonsocket and Pawtucket and no issues. Ass still fat, got BBFS but no CIP. She always smell good to. I.

  2. #18349

    Really want to see her

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    I've got no skin in this game, but I've seen her twice.

    She's great with the mutual touching, like daty. Everything is covered, but she seems to enjoy her time (at least with me). She may have glaucoma (her left eye is milky) but great body and enthusiastic. She's a bit of a space cadet, probably from pills.

    I've not seen track marks, but she is high a lot. She ghosted me twice, but I think it's the pills..
    That's awesome, I'm sure one of these times we will connect, just not going to drive to her location, will only set up an appointment when I'm in the area.

  3. #18348

    725 and 253

    Pre 2020 I was a road warrior and visited Providence often. Loved spending time with a few friends at the old 725 Branch studio, especially Jazelle.

    Coming back to town often and wondering if this 253 Studio on Allens compares into terms of experience.

    Anyone? PM or post. Thanks in advance!

  4. #18347

    Vanessa

    I've got no skin in this game, but I've seen her twice.

    She's great with the mutual touching, like daty. Everything is covered, but she seems to enjoy her time (at least with me). She may have glaucoma (her left eye is milky) but great body and enthusiastic. She's a bit of a space cadet, probably from pills.

    I've not seen track marks, but she is high a lot. She ghosted me twice, but I think it's the pills.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoGrwarner  [View Original Post]
    I've lost track of how many times I've tried to meet her only to ghosted.
    .

  5. #18346

    You too!?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoGrwarner  [View Original Post]
    I've lost track of how many times I've tried to meet her only to ghosted.
    Wait seriously? I thought it was only me, heard of her having a some cake but never got to meet her. Guess I dodged a bullet. She always seemed very slurred when she spoke and would ask me the same question twice and never tell me her rates. How hard is it to have your donation ahead of time.

  6. #18345
    Quote Originally Posted by Pip401  [View Original Post]
    Kristina posted today on stg, messaged her about hh incall and she quoted me 400. Was the a normal rate of hers I was assuming she was like 160-200.

    Ref to post https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/785149568434.
    She's gone again is what she told me.

  7. #18344
    Has anybody seen this one.

    Says she's down for anything. Seems suspish.

    https://callescort.org/401-618-0576

  8. #18343

    Car dates

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her, but I'm thinking about it, because there was strong Intel for all-bareback service.

    But why do they revert to car dates? Maybe I'm missing something? By my lights, there are two possible reasons:

    1. They cannot afford a hotel incall.

    2. They will not do hotel incalls because they are afraid LE is after them, and they may indeed be right about that. For example, if they happen to have an outstanding warrant.
    She said she had recently been doing an incall in a hotel, but gets tired of doing it after a while since it means she's not staying in her own home usually. I'm inclined to believe her.

  9. #18342

    Maya the time waster

    I have seen her few times previously but lately her attitude and service has been downhill.

    Last 4 visits she said she started and would be at my place in 40 minutes but after 2 hours I ask her where she is no response 3 times and 1 time she responded back that she I having dinner with her friend and she would head to me once done which never happened.

    She has also been a clock watcher and rushes your session giving all weird reasons that her car is still on because she can't turn off and turn on the car if she turns off. As all of you might know all these ladies give you stories that are not totally realistic but we have to nod and say yes.

    In my opinion I would try to avoid if possible, she asks for 200 for hh which I'd definitely overpriced.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/275384798029

  10. #18341

    Always ghosting me

    Quote Originally Posted by 50mag  [View Original Post]
    Set up a time with this one. Gave me an address and I parked outside, let her know I was there and waited. Twenty minutes later, she's texting me that I'm playing games while I'm waiting outside, so I leave. No saving this one now.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/756127055461
    I've lost track of how many times I've tried to meet her only to ghosted.

  11. #18340

    Vanessa (Woonsocket)

    Quote Originally Posted by 50mag  [View Original Post]
    Set up a time with this one. Gave me an address and I parked outside, let her know I was there and waited. Twenty minutes later, she's texting me that I'm playing games while I'm waiting outside, so I leave. No saving this one now.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/756127055461
    Same thing happened to me multiple times with her, not sure what's the reason she always seems to be disoriented. So learned a trick I frequently update her on my eta if she doesn't respond within few minutes then I turn back. She left me a voice mail once that I am playing games and I responded back "you won't reply back till 20 to 30 minutes after I arrive what do you expect me to stay and wait for your response?

    So its a hit or miss with her, lately she has also been rushing the sessions.

  12. #18339

    Joelle

    I had some time to kill yesterday and decides to go see Joelle. She gave me her address to her spot in NP and I met her an hour later. I've seen her before and this time she looked really good. No track marks this time and seems to be taking better care of herself. I wanted to do the 3 hole round Robin and when I got to her pussy it had an odor. I immediately pulled out changed condoms and went into her backdoor. We did that for awhile but the fishy pussy smell killed the visit. While I was cleaning up to leave she mentioned she was recently diagnosed with lung cancer. She's a nice person and I wish her well.

  13. #18338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Vanessa

    Set up a time with this one. Gave me an address and I parked outside, let her know I was there and waited. Twenty minutes later, she's texting me that I'm playing games while I'm waiting outside, so I leave. No saving this one now.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/756127055461

  14. #18337

    Truly yours on them

    Can anyone share contact info for "truly yours" listing on them. Seems see recently changed her name label to "truly yours". No more phone number listed. She requests email but doesn't provide address. Would like to reconnect with her. Any info will be much appreciated. Cheers.

  15. #18336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Still fucks like a minks as of 1 year ago. She usually pops up right around the holidays so I would keep your eyes peeled on her profile. She very well may become active again any day now. If I see her again I will let you all know.
    Thanks Swim, I don't have an active SA Account, So info would greatly be appreciated.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape