Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 548 948 1448 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 25049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18344
    Has anybody seen this one.

    Says she's down for anything. Seems suspish.

    https://callescort.org/401-618-0576

  2. #18343

    Car dates

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her, but I'm thinking about it, because there was strong Intel for all-bareback service.

    But why do they revert to car dates? Maybe I'm missing something? By my lights, there are two possible reasons:

    1. They cannot afford a hotel incall.

    2. They will not do hotel incalls because they are afraid LE is after them, and they may indeed be right about that. For example, if they happen to have an outstanding warrant.
    She said she had recently been doing an incall in a hotel, but gets tired of doing it after a while since it means she's not staying in her own home usually. I'm inclined to believe her.

  3. #18342

    Maya the time waster

    I have seen her few times previously but lately her attitude and service has been downhill.

    Last 4 visits she said she started and would be at my place in 40 minutes but after 2 hours I ask her where she is no response 3 times and 1 time she responded back that she I having dinner with her friend and she would head to me once done which never happened.

    She has also been a clock watcher and rushes your session giving all weird reasons that her car is still on because she can't turn off and turn on the car if she turns off. As all of you might know all these ladies give you stories that are not totally realistic but we have to nod and say yes.

    In my opinion I would try to avoid if possible, she asks for 200 for hh which I'd definitely overpriced.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/275384798029

  4. #18341

    Always ghosting me

    Quote Originally Posted by 50mag  [View Original Post]
    Set up a time with this one. Gave me an address and I parked outside, let her know I was there and waited. Twenty minutes later, she's texting me that I'm playing games while I'm waiting outside, so I leave. No saving this one now.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/756127055461
    I've lost track of how many times I've tried to meet her only to ghosted.

  5. #18340

    Vanessa (Woonsocket)

    Quote Originally Posted by 50mag  [View Original Post]
    Set up a time with this one. Gave me an address and I parked outside, let her know I was there and waited. Twenty minutes later, she's texting me that I'm playing games while I'm waiting outside, so I leave. No saving this one now.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/756127055461
    Same thing happened to me multiple times with her, not sure what's the reason she always seems to be disoriented. So learned a trick I frequently update her on my eta if she doesn't respond within few minutes then I turn back. She left me a voice mail once that I am playing games and I responded back "you won't reply back till 20 to 30 minutes after I arrive what do you expect me to stay and wait for your response?

    So its a hit or miss with her, lately she has also been rushing the sessions.

  6. #18339

    Joelle

    I had some time to kill yesterday and decides to go see Joelle. She gave me her address to her spot in NP and I met her an hour later. I've seen her before and this time she looked really good. No track marks this time and seems to be taking better care of herself. I wanted to do the 3 hole round Robin and when I got to her pussy it had an odor. I immediately pulled out changed condoms and went into her backdoor. We did that for awhile but the fishy pussy smell killed the visit. While I was cleaning up to leave she mentioned she was recently diagnosed with lung cancer. She's a nice person and I wish her well.

  7. #18338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Vanessa

    Set up a time with this one. Gave me an address and I parked outside, let her know I was there and waited. Twenty minutes later, she's texting me that I'm playing games while I'm waiting outside, so I leave. No saving this one now.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/756127055461

  8. #18337

    Truly yours on them

    Can anyone share contact info for "truly yours" listing on them. Seems see recently changed her name label to "truly yours". No more phone number listed. She requests email but doesn't provide address. Would like to reconnect with her. Any info will be much appreciated. Cheers.

  9. #18336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Still fucks like a minks as of 1 year ago. She usually pops up right around the holidays so I would keep your eyes peeled on her profile. She very well may become active again any day now. If I see her again I will let you all know.
    Thanks Swim, I don't have an active SA Account, So info would greatly be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  10. #18335
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I assume you mean the Kim in my picture and in the SA link below?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-2ca4e4a6ea1e

    She has not signed into that SA account for about 6 months, but I, too, would be interested in knowing if she's currently working, perhaps UTR, now? I blew a few loads in her talented MILF twat for 150 to 200 several years ago. She was full GFE and slam dunk CIP from the get-go. She surely seemed to love her work!
    Still fucks like a minks as of 1 year ago. She usually pops up right around the holidays so I would keep your eyes peeled on her profile. She very well may become active again any day now. If I see her again I will let you all know.

  11. #18334

    Peyton E

    Anyone have experience with Peyton E. I'm interested in booking with her.

  12. #18333

    Kassidy

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/205691518442

    A nice laid. Attractive, voluptuous (all natural) smart black girl, BBBJ, light kissing, DATY, CFS, CIM spit. Recommended. Damage was 160 for the half hour outcall.

  13. #18332

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1275  [View Original Post]
    Would love info on Kim. NB is my neck of the woods and I love big tits LOL.
    I assume you mean the Kim in my picture and in the SA link below?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-2ca4e4a6ea1e

    She has not signed into that SA account for about 6 months, but I, too, would be interested in knowing if she's currently working, perhaps UTR, now? I blew a few loads in her talented MILF twat for 150 to 200 several years ago. She was full GFE and slam dunk CIP from the get-go. She surely seemed to love her work!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-612.jpeg‎  

  14. #18331

    Go see her

    Quote Originally Posted by Praelium  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this girl? Seen her posting for about a month or so recently:

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...l/947996788415
    You have 7 posts and you're begging for info on every one. Go see her and report back.

  15. #18330

    Lexi Lexus

    Anyone have any intel on this girl? Seen her posting for about a month or so recently:

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...l/947996788415

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape