Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 5397
-
11-25-22 12:41 #2682Senior Member

Posts: 205Nuru camel slides
Just to clarify about services with Natalie. If you are able to book a nuru session with Natalie and you pay for a nuru session, Natalie is going to provide camel slides that are awesome. The camel slides are not a YMMV or chemistry thing. It is a service that is provided to any hobbyist that is able to book a nuru session with Natalie.
Good luck with booking a session with Natalie as that is where the challenge exists.
Originally Posted by AeroStartC
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 23:20 #2681Senior Member

Posts: 235Many thanks King, much appreciated.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
A.
-
11-24-22 15:54 #2680Banned Member

Posts: 3075You have to try Nuru at least once. Depending on the provider and your chemistry with her, or what her menu options are, yes that screenshot can be what you can expect. However, not many have a VIP / FS Nuru menu like that. They mostly do body slides with the both of you naked. Some will do camel slides if they are comfortable with you.
Originally Posted by AeroStartC
[View Original Post]
Natalie does have a VIP menu so it's YMMV what she'll do on the Nuru mattress. Below is her ad.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/ee5a3...a-ef55ded77ae9
-
11-24-22 11:51 #2679Senior Member

Posts: 235Nuru
I have never experienced NURU. Is this what I can expect from Natalie or similar in SD? If so, where can I find it. The video could not be uploaded, so I just took a screen shot. It was sent to me by a friend.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 22:30 #2678Banned Member

Posts: 3075Bro, I'm glad you finally saw her. Yes, Natalie give the best FBSM experience. Her camel slides are the best in town.
Originally Posted by Kwaze
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 20:09 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 101Nuru Nat
So I finally took the plunge and had my Christmas present early! I splurged on the NURU and it was f'ing amazing.
Natalie is very sweet gave a great premassage on table and then sent me to the blow up mattress for my first ever NURU!
Yes she popped my cherry and it was a great experience that I will never forget.
The camel slide almost set me off! I am going to have to go back again, once I have some more $ saved up. LOL.
I do recommend!!
-
11-23-22 19:39 #2676Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
============================================
Greetings Gentlemen,
With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).
Thanks.
-
11-23-22 14:10 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 530Zara was Ester
I reached out and she told me she used to be Ester. Haven't taken the plunge yet.
Originally Posted by Bushexplorer
[View Original Post]
Any intel on Ester out there?
-
11-22-22 20:15 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 115Exotic Zara
Has anyone seen Exotic Zara (not to be confused with the Zara Leah in Mission Valley)? https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/f5373...a-88e464d04e97.
At first I thought she was the same (as I do see the MV Zara). Her body type is similar, but if those pics are real, a lot sexier. Definitely my type. The reviews on RMD are very generic and at least 4 months old. PM me or post here if you have any experience with her.
Thanks.
-
11-22-22 20:04 #2673Banned Member

Posts: 3075Hot Jessica is back. Yummy!
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/a390b...b-c41ca10ecfe1
-
11-22-22 00:10 #2672Banned Member

Posts: 3075Jenna Thanksgiving Specials
I love when the ladies run these specials. Saw a familiar provider at a familiar location in Point Loma and had a great time with Jenna. Lots of oil, lots of mutual touch and lots of fun! If you like her pictures and body type you'll enjoy your session. It's great to be a regular for perks, but Jenna definitely aims to please. Yes, I will be repeating.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/dd07a...9-02af44b1676c
-
11-21-22 14:04 #2671Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks to those who responded regarding Camila. She's a hard pass for now. Maybe when she offers the $160 special. Thanks fellas!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 22:07 #2670Banned Member

Posts: 3075Camila
I love her pictures. Those boobs look like they'll be fun to play with. I've seen almost everyone at the Little House but have not had the pleasure of meeting Camila yet. Any intel is greatly appreciated. I might still TOFTT unless there are negative reports. That body looks yummy. And I like that she said in her add she'll treat me like the KING that I am. LOL. Thanks fellas!
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/8e3e1...6-b3fe11b5d772
-
11-19-22 20:01 #2669Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks for the reply! Those weren't even the pictures I saw / was looking at when I posted the question. She must have updated the pictures. I've heard of Honey. I believed she and several other girls are in Point Loma and have been posting for awhile. I haven't seen too many good reviews. Mainly say fake pictures, girls larger than pictures, some of the girls smokes and upsell, upsell, etc.
Originally Posted by Bushexplorer
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 15:03 #2668Senior Member

Posts: 115Honey
King, she's in the Sports Arena area. I've tried reaching her a couple of times (text) with no reply. Here's a link to an ad with her name: https://www.duttslist.com/details---...ougar--Sweet-a.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
I am a little suspicious of her pic on RMD as you see flowers in the foreground and, based on the angle, you ought to see them in the mirror, but you don't. (https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/30d38...e-11f1828f9933) Maybe they're ghost flowers?
I'd also like to hear about her.
BE.












Reply With Quote





