Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 25044
-
11-23-22 23:09 #18354Senior Member

Posts: 382Anyone?
Anyone ever see this one? https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...m/168584559006.
-
11-23-22 21:15 #18353Senior Member

Posts: 375This one
She was in Hartford not long ago.
Not good reviews.
Openly hitting the pipe.
Be safe.
Originally Posted by Phazes
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 19:35 #18352Senior Member

Posts: 55Devin
How about this one?
Anyone see her lately?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/devin-es...vidence-824199
-
11-23-22 16:58 #18351Senior Member

Posts: 699Man. Jezelle was great, that brings back some memories! 725 was a frequent haunt of mine back in 2012/2013. I also had some experience back with the previous Studio 253. I haven't had any direct experience in this matter in many years, but what I do know is that at some point several years back (maybe 6 or 7 years ago) whoever ran 725 Branch Ave moved into the location of Studio 253 and took it over, but it worked the same way. The experience with that place always varied wildly depending on who you were seeing though, and I'd expect it's no different now.
Originally Posted by RFronzoni
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 16:35 #18350Senior Member

Posts: 4546Vanessa
I've never got ghosted. I seeing her in Woonsocket and Pawtucket and no issues. Ass still fat, got BBFS but no CIP. She always smell good to. I.
Originally Posted by AwwonAnon
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 16:13 #18349Senior Member

Posts: 31Really want to see her
That's awesome, I'm sure one of these times we will connect, just not going to drive to her location, will only set up an appointment when I'm in the area.
Originally Posted by HornyApe9999
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 15:50 #18348Senior Member

Posts: 175725 and 253
Pre 2020 I was a road warrior and visited Providence often. Loved spending time with a few friends at the old 725 Branch studio, especially Jazelle.
Coming back to town often and wondering if this 253 Studio on Allens compares into terms of experience.
Anyone? PM or post. Thanks in advance!
-
11-23-22 14:54 #18347Senior Member

Posts: 97Vanessa
I've got no skin in this game, but I've seen her twice.
She's great with the mutual touching, like daty. Everything is covered, but she seems to enjoy her time (at least with me). She may have glaucoma (her left eye is milky) but great body and enthusiastic. She's a bit of a space cadet, probably from pills.
I've not seen track marks, but she is high a lot. She ghosted me twice, but I think it's the pills.
.
Originally Posted by PhotoGrwarner
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 13:25 #18346Senior Member

Posts: 50You too!?
Wait seriously? I thought it was only me, heard of her having a some cake but never got to meet her. Guess I dodged a bullet. She always seemed very slurred when she spoke and would ask me the same question twice and never tell me her rates. How hard is it to have your donation ahead of time.
Originally Posted by PhotoGrwarner
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 12:12 #18345Senior Member

Posts: 168She's gone again is what she told me.
Originally Posted by Pip401
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 16:31 #18344Senior Member

Posts: 487Has anybody seen this one.
Says she's down for anything. Seems suspish.
https://callescort.org/401-618-0576
-
11-22-22 14:51 #18343Senior Member

Posts: 333Car dates
She said she had recently been doing an incall in a hotel, but gets tired of doing it after a while since it means she's not staying in her own home usually. I'm inclined to believe her.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 09:57 #18342Senior Member

Posts: 40Maya the time waster
I have seen her few times previously but lately her attitude and service has been downhill.
Last 4 visits she said she started and would be at my place in 40 minutes but after 2 hours I ask her where she is no response 3 times and 1 time she responded back that she I having dinner with her friend and she would head to me once done which never happened.
She has also been a clock watcher and rushes your session giving all weird reasons that her car is still on because she can't turn off and turn on the car if she turns off. As all of you might know all these ladies give you stories that are not totally realistic but we have to nod and say yes.
In my opinion I would try to avoid if possible, she asks for 200 for hh which I'd definitely overpriced.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/275384798029
-
11-22-22 09:52 #18341Senior Member

Posts: 31Always ghosting me
I've lost track of how many times I've tried to meet her only to ghosted.
Originally Posted by 50mag
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 09:52 #18340Senior Member

Posts: 40Vanessa (Woonsocket)
Same thing happened to me multiple times with her, not sure what's the reason she always seems to be disoriented. So learned a trick I frequently update her on my eta if she doesn't respond within few minutes then I turn back. She left me a voice mail once that I am playing games and I responded back "you won't reply back till 20 to 30 minutes after I arrive what do you expect me to stay and wait for your response?
Originally Posted by 50mag
[View Original Post]
So its a hit or miss with her, lately she has also been rushing the sessions.










Reply With Quote






