Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 13064
-
11-26-22 13:55 #8069Regular Member

Posts: 8Help me choose
In LA near the airport. The bar I am at is next to Super Spa, is it worth it or is Uber to HT Acupuncture a better option. Reply or pm with thoughts or alternatives. Thanks.
-
11-26-22 09:50 #8068Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Trickery
The link is to an upsell joint run by teens on Washington by Lincoln. The girl will upsell you and fucking is not allowed. If you want nuru with FS, go on a real website like private delights and find a fat pig.
Originally Posted by MassageLuv
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 08:54 #8067Senior Member

Posts: 28I wish I owned a football team. I'm just an ordinary guy from CT who enjoys soapy massages.
Originally Posted by JJangdol
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 00:17 #8066Regular Member

Posts: 18Me. Kraft?!
Originally Posted by MassageLuv
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 11:40 #8065Senior Member

Posts: 28Searching
Hello all,
I'm visiting from New England and wanted to see if there were any agencies or spas that have nuri with FS. I found a place browsing this site but I don't know if they are just manual release. The reports I've read about the jacuzzi are very intriguing, but I can't pull the trigger if it's only an HJ. My inbox is open for any information about this place or any other with FS nuru jacuzzi experiences. Thanks!
https://losangeles-bodyrubs.bedpage..../22564107.html
-
11-25-22 05:07 #8064Senior Member

Posts: 54Would you mind PMing the info on what the damage was? House fee and tip? What else is offered?
Originally Posted by MindTheGap
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 09:15 #8063Senior Member

Posts: 55Confirm Haven Spa. But I was a walk-in and got an Asian girl, still, very cute. Really a great massage, on the flip was positively surprised by with how big her tits were and a quick nuru handling me to completion. I am not an experienced flyer in the hobby or with AMPs but loved the experience and would recommend. Thank you for the tip.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 10:01 #8062Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Par excellence
Try 8155. Just do not use the bathroom.
Originally Posted by MiamiHeat2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 09:38 #8061Senior Member

Posts: 2017Yes just look a Dr wong and Shirley they have always worked in Medical buildings that's what I'm trying to find in K town. Any Leeds? Anybody?
Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 00:52 #8060Senior Member

Posts: 54Rh
I've been looking around the same area as well and so far there have been no reports. Surprising especially given the high concentration of Asians. Diamond bar also seems to be a dead zone.
Originally Posted by TxsSgt
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 20:35 #8059Senior Member

Posts: 320Any reputable hotties near the Grove?
Looking for 7's at the worst. Chubby is a dealbreaker. Thanks.
-
11-21-22 17:35 #8058Senior Member

Posts: 31I'm Woodland Hills for a day
What are some good ones out here or in Tarzana.
-
11-21-22 14:23 #8057Senior Member

Posts: 332Check out the San Gabriel forum.
Originally Posted by TxsSgt
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 20:16 #8056Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Gala
I have been watching ads for MPs for a long time.
Originally Posted by Wicked1
[View Original Post]
If this is the ad for eco, apparently apple is the franchise. I never saw an MP drop a name.
https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/f9e...a-c0b816cc798f
-
11-20-22 19:59 #8055Senior Member

Posts: 280Re LMP
Eco in Torrance is tremendous.
Originally Posted by TheMiddleMan
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





