Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 17731
-
11-21-22 20:17 #11341Senior Member

Posts: 80No new number for Piper
FWIW, just had a session with Piper about an hour ago. I used the same number that is in her ad on LC (ending 5048) for at least the past year. I think it's her only number that is active. No new number that I could find. She referenced an old number in the narrative on her STG ad as a way to find old reviews.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 19:45 #11340Senior Member

Posts: 88Help
https://tryst.link/escort/briannarichma-8#contact.
I have seen this post a million times yet I am not sure if it is real or not. I never get a reply and the pics are hot. Anybody know anything?
-
11-21-22 11:57 #11339Senior Member

Posts: 1744Scarlett Vixen
Scarlett is indeed a Vixen. I guess it is a good thing I am an existing friend.
No word on any pricing changes. Maybe later this week. For the time being, use her website, sensualscarlett.com to book. I don't know about her hours this week.
-
11-21-22 11:41 #11338Senior Member

Posts: 1744Scarlett
I got a quick text Friday and she didn't say anything. I did just ask her. I will let you know.
-
11-21-22 11:39 #11337Senior Member

Posts: 489Have not tried her yet.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 07:52 #11336Senior Member

Posts: 687She was introduced on their Snapchat. Oh, but please, seek confirmation.
Originally Posted by RoyBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 23:59 #11335Senior Member

Posts: 44Scarlett
I'm not seeing anything on the website. Can anyone confirm this? JeffC?
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
If this is true it'd be the most notable affiliation since Hulk Hogan joined the NWO.
-
11-20-22 23:57 #11334Senior Member

Posts: 201Just curious if you were able to see her. If so, how'd it go?
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 21:54 #11333Senior Member

Posts: 489What
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-20-22 19:36 #11332Senior Member

Posts: 447Man no offense to you but you sound a little slow you give me stalker vibes [Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Why must you guys always do this? He's obviously a troll and responding to him will just encourage him.
A2
-
11-20-22 13:33 #11331Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Piper
I have her real name but I'm not going to say it on here she has the same last name as her mom Natalie that used to do AKA Gina that used to do business they even look alike she was though in Florida on her Facebook you could see the ocean in her walking with her Thug boyfriend.
Originally Posted by Popeye42
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 13:31 #11330Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.
Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.
-
11-20-22 12:18 #11329Senior Member

Posts: 447Oh I totally believe that she does have an odor so many men have said it on here. She is on the road alot these days so if she was in Florida she was working she was also just in Pittsburgh and Atlanta too.
Originally Posted by Popeye42
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 08:21 #11328Senior Member

Posts: 126Anyone know some real asians.
Where the Asian girls at. Utr or not don't matter. Just need something real and not super super old but I'll take what I can get. Got to get this asian vendetta off my back LOL. Lmk either comment or pm don't matter.
-
11-20-22 06:34 #11327Senior Member

Posts: 126Probably real but always be thorough
From the looks of the girl and the page in my experience she's probably real. Some girls suck at communicating whether it be too many messages at once or they're doped up. Maybe some other guy is out bidding you so to speak.
Originally Posted by WhatsThat25
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





